Israel

Vladimir Putin has a Saturn/Neptune conjunction in Libra 12th house. So he has a particularly personal connection to this cycle as well as the Russian state's connection.

Perhaps we will see the effects of the notorious 12th House 'Self-undoing' for Mrs Putin's Little Boy during this period?

Unlike ideology, astrology walks its' talk :cool:
Hi @Gehal

Really interesting post and thank you for that.

In passing , which chart was Mr. Duncan using for Russia?

Not wishing to de-rail the thread but Ref. Poots' chart, I have reservations about anything mentioned in relation to it, as there is some question as to accuracy of the data in the chart commonly accepted (and being ex-KGB, we may never know the answer to the controversy).

Reference Israel, I am not sure how "nuanced" we need our understanding to be at this stage, given the urgently escalating situation built upon a shocking series of grisly events. I think subtleties may best come later on, e.g. if/when people are prepared to sit down, talk and actually follow through with any resolutions achieved.

I think of Zionism as a political movement, and Judaism as the spiritual/genetic heritage. This underlies the position that many Israelis are not on board with what has been going on.

With Mars in Pisces, it is clear that military activity (in wherever theatre of war) is likely to be subject to a lot of pretence and cover-ups and, since the recent conjunction to Saturn, probably the tallies of all data involved (body counts, opinion polls, costs, etc.) are probably also fogged up beyond our ability to easily discern the truth.

When Saturn and Neptune are conjunct, Saturn will have gone over Scheat and anaretic Pisces, at which point we may find out distressing facts. When he meets Neptune in Aries (importantly, on the World Point), I think there will be those who attempt to prolong hostilities, but the scrutiny of all the fabrications could provide all the reasons as to why not.

It could go two ways:

Neptune providing fictional justifications and reasons to continue in Aries, with dodgy ideologies to support and Saturn formalising with military strategies; or

All the war-mongering is shown to have been based upon a lying sh*t show by Saturn bringing all receipts and not accepting the excuses, and thereby quells the deceit-based engine and it all stops.

Alternatively, we have that pandemic they have told us they know nothing about but which we can apparently expect to occur soon (they know nothing about it, but they know a lot about it at the same time, which is how we all know it's BS and mere "Revelation of the Method") which rears its head as the conjunction occurs on the World Point, and everybody lays down their munitions, goes home and gets demoralised about that instead.

Until: the next ridiculous panic scenario is conjured up, like an everlasting Punch&Judy show.

In passing , which chart was Mr. Duncan using for Russia?

Hi Etherea,

Regarding the chart for Russia that Adrian Duncan uses, I believe he typically refers to the one from December 1991 (the Belavezha Accords signed in December 1991), when the Soviet Union was formally dissolved. However, the earlier declaration in June 1990 is also a significant astrological point for modern Russia. I read Duncan's articles periodically but don't know him that well.

I appreciate your insights into the geopolitical scenarios and the personal ideologies that often intertwine with our interpretations of such celestial events. On a personal note, my wife is Russian and also Jewish, which gives me a unique perspective but also reminds me of my potential biases. This personal connection encourages me to tread carefully in discussions that veer towards political or ideological debates, especially where there might be a 'charge' in it for me. So, I find it prudent to focus on the astrological aspects, which are complex enough on their own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Astrologer Maurice Fernandez has some interesting findings about politicians and the Saturn-Neptune signature. I personally would use a different interpretative approach, though.

Last edited:
I think of Zionism as a political movement, and Judaism as the spiritual/genetic heritage. This underlies the position that many Israelis are not on board with what has been going on.
I met a young German-Israeli dancer in Oslo, and wrote to her a couple of times over the next year. Against all odds, we ended up meeting in the same hotel lobby and getting the same plane back to Zürich. To my surprise, in the summer of 2023, she left her parents in Israel because she said she didn't feel safe there, and thought the government was totally corrupt. One rat does not a sinking ship make, of course, but I couldn't help thinking of her words when things kicked off on the 7th of October.

(I did note she had quite a few Aquarian placements, so following orders, authority or tradition was obviously not her thing.)

With Mars in Pisces, it is clear that military activity (in wherever theatre of war) is likely to be subject to a lot of pretence and cover-ups and, since the recent conjunction to Saturn, probably the tallies of all data involved (body counts, opinion polls, costs, etc.) are probably also fogged up beyond our ability to easily discern the truth.
"All warfare is based on deception."
- Sun Tzu

This is generally a constant. One only has to look at operation Golden Lily (run by Emperor Hirohito in Japan, during WWII) and its subsequent discovery and secret exploitation by the Americans, to see how deep this goes. Certain statists were very keen on the idea of recovering gold to fund black ops that didn't have to answer to Congress, because they had their own secret funds, stolen from the secret underground stashes across much of Asia (but especially the Philippines).

When Saturn and Neptune are conjunct, Saturn will have gone over Scheat and anaretic Pisces, at which point we may find out distressing facts. When he meets Neptune in Aries (importantly, on the World Point), I think there will be those who attempt to prolong hostilities, but the scrutiny of all the fabrications could provide all the reasons as to why not.
There's certainly a long cycle of deception (and since Neptune takes ~164 years to go round the Zodiac, there's a lot of stuff that's going to be flushed out into the open and revealed.)

It could go two ways:

Neptune providing fictional justifications and reasons to continue in Aries, with dodgy ideologies to support and Saturn formalising with military strategies; or

All the war-mongering is shown to have been based upon a lying sh*t show by Saturn bringing all receipts and not accepting the excuses, and thereby quells the deceit-based engine and it all stops.

Alternatively, we have that pandemic they have told us they know nothing about but which we can apparently expect to occur soon (they know nothing about it, but they know a lot about it at the same time, which is how we all know it's BS and mere "Revelation of the Method") which rears its head as the conjunction occurs on the World Point, and everybody lays down their munitions, goes home and gets demoralised about that instead.
It's so deadly they can't even tell us about it. But everyone can smell the bullshit, by now.

The pandemic idea is tempting to the Davos crowd, I know, but they've already pulled that stunt once. Furthermore, the FDA has just been forced to withdraw its (obviously politically motivated) tweets against Ivermectin, because it overstepped its authority as a regulatory agency. It did not (and in fact never had) the authority to decide what doctors can or cannot prescribe to their own patients.

Will they try to pull something off while Pluto retrogrades into Capricorn, later this year? Perhaps. I know several key elections are lined up for this time window, but that's a very risky business. Anything can disrupt an election, and then you can't plan a replacement for months.

Until: the next ridiculous panic scenario is conjured up, like an everlasting Punch&Judy show.
Oh. It's been a while since we saw those two, here. :)

Either that or their subversion is working very well... ;)
If you'd seen the video, you'd know that it's worked astonishingly well. Beyond all expectations, in fact.

* Jeff Bezos was once thought rather mad by Wall Street for founding Amazon Web Services, instead of just minding the store. The linked NBC article is pretty derogatory - and the words chosen even cast a shade of doubt cast on his sanity. Fortunately, Bezos did not listen to authority - because most of the time authority per se doesn't have a clue about reality. It speaks for its own interests.

Last edited:
The West is going to lose against Russia, China and Iran.
Either that or their subversion is working very well...
Neither the one nor the other. Try to understand Pluto in Aquarius!

Human nature and universal laws are not supporting such totalitarian constructs, but stupidity, lack of education and religion do.

Historian Niall Ferguson recently talked about a "Kassandra Boom" in an interview; people who constantly predict doom and war, and find a market for it. He talks about a multipolar world, in which we are currently in. A very correct unastrological analysis.

Communism failed, countries later turned into authoritarian constructs, and no young person in Germany for example can say today how cold war or holocaust feels. They cannot say how climate change feels, they have never experienced real seasons. They are undereducated, and the population in German metropolitan areas is infiltrated with persons from the islamistic hemisphere, with their totally different and immature views on life and world.

Translated from my website about Pluto in 11th Principle:
Means fighting for freedom. The last 3 decades of the 18th century were marked by the struggle of the New England colonies for their independence and the founding of a new, free and democratic state. A discussion of the concept of power could be observed and this also implied the recognition of this power as a dark energy. Freedom was fought for by force, exploiting a position of power, eventually, one's own power and that of others was sent into oblivion. Power structures and sometimes even democratic forms of government were rejected, because all of these things hinder the free development of the individual.
Religion was one of the then powers. It still is, together with stupidity and a lack of education.

With the above mentioned countries, it seems they are like East Germany before fall of the wall; nearly bankrupt, supply situation evil, bad international reputation, cut off from the rest of the world. That was Pluto in Scorpio, Pluto in pure form.

Where were we? Ah, yes, Israel, ... part of the West ...

Either that or their subversion is working very well... ;)

If you'd seen the video, you'd know that it's worked astonishingly well. Beyond all expectations, in fact.

Let me give an example of subversion, and as maybe often there is no certain "solution" to how/why it was, is and will be...

On 16 Feb 2023, Samantha Bean started a thread titled "The 29th Degree: The Anaretic Degree" here:

Since then "anaretic degree" seems to have become very much a recurring theme in this forum, actually even though (or because?) she got a few things wrong (or "wrong") in her opening post, including the title, as the anaretic degree seems to be defined as the last degree of each sign, 29°-29.999...° which is the 30th degree not the 29th.

And she quoted "Degrees of the Zodiac by Charubel and Sepharial: 29th of Taurus is typical:" with "A powerful man holding a scourge in his right hand, driving two slaves in manacles.", which seems to be the Sepharial (but not Charubel) description of the 29th (not the 30th, anaretic) degree of Taurus.

She mentioned Taurus specifically because "Ivy [Goldstein-Jacobson] calls it the place of the Weeping Sisters, where there is something to Weep about partly because of the closeness of 29Tau to some nasty stars in that Cluster." The weeping sisters would be the Pleiades in the constellation of Taurus, which are currently in the first degree of Gemini and the last (the anaretic) degree of Taurus.

When the thread was opened, Sedna was still in the 29th degree Taurus (but had been in the 30th before, esp. in December 2022), entered the 30th degree Taurus around 24 March 2023, the first degree of Gemini around 16 June 2023, back to 30th degree Taurus around 23 November 2023, and since then in the 30th degree Taurus, will enter Gemini for good 27 April 2024... Coincidence? Who planned that?

(Samantha Bean, as far as I recall, did not really fit in, so left and/or was excluded. At the end of her post it has a copyright notice that states 2002 as the year, so the theme must have been going back some time elsewhere...)

Actually I did not plan to write about Sedna in this reply, but came up via late Taurus / early Gemini, so be it...

"What people usually forget about the unconscious is that it is unconscious."

There is a book by Jewish Rabbi Joel C. Dobin, which apparently first appeared in 1983 titled "The Astrological Secrets of the Hebrew Sages: To Rule Both Day and Night" and was republished (with any changes?) in 1999 titled "Kabbalistic Astrology: The Sacred Tradition of the Hebrew Sages".

I once had it, but not now, so I can only quote some things from memory, and I am not sure which parts are truly "canonical" in the sense of having a widespread tradition among Jews who did and do astrology, but it certainly seems to draw on ancient "things".

He associates the "Jewish people" with the planet Saturn and in particular that when the outermost planet (as known in antiquity) Saturn meets the next planet further in, Jupiter, that then the "word of god" (or his verdicts/decisions) are handed down closer to earth, and I presume maybe further down when Jupiter meets Mars etc., but not sure about that part.

He places the beginning of the Age of Aries (edit: ) Aquarius in 1980 with the Saturn-Jupiter conjunction at 9.5° Libra, the first one in an Air sign since quite a while before that (and now for a while after the intermezzo back in Earth with 2000 in Taurus, actually at 22°43 Taurus, quite close to where Jupiter and Uranus are now...)

New year 2020 has in its chain of dispositors Saturn disposing directly or indirectly about all other major astrological planets (Sun, Moon, Mercury to Pluto). This might suggest that "Jewish" in some forms might be a major theme in this decade. And, yes, there seems to be something to that. Selensky (and I guess also the prime minister of the Ukraine and maybe more folks in the government there?) have Jewish roots (not sure how religious he / they are), and of course now there is Israel. I am not very familiar with where Israel stands relative to the Ukraine, but I guess not "fully embedded in the West" in that sense?

But I am not really doing this kind of "daily business" any more, and never was very good at it, I am better at more fundamental things and longer time scales, at least in my preception...

Richard Nolle's list of Jupiter-Saturn conjunctions 600 BCE to 2400 CE:

Joel C. Dobin's book (new edition 1999) at Amazon:

Last edited:
the Jewish Religion, the Christian Religion, and the Islam Religion are all ruled by Saturn.
🕎✝️🕋

Last edited:
the Jewish Religion, the Christian Religion, and the Islam Religion are all ruled by Saturn.
🕎✝️🕋
As far as I know, traditionally religion is Jupiter, the traditional ruler of Sagittarius and Pisces, but I am not really an expert.

C. G. Jung in "Aion" (quote translated to english by me): "According to medieval tradition, the religion of the Jews would have its origin in the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn, Islam in Jupiter conjunct Venus, Christianity in Jupiter conjunct Mercury, and the Antichrist in Jupiter conjunct Moon."
(Note that there is always Jupiter involved and that Hitler or also George W. Bush and Al Gore, have/had Jupiter conjunct Moon.)