Israel

Stock up on what you need, if you haven't already. Think it all through carefully. As with any war, fuel usually takes a hit.
A lot of western countries are likely to be involved whether the populations agree or not and, if so, could well suffer repercussions on many fronts. So much for the "democracy" they are always banging on about. And so much for the claim that there won't be conscription....

Crypto markets are down since earlier this morning. Gold/Silver will become the preferred financial safe haven from distress (the eclipse foretold - Sun/Moon/Chiron, the latter being a financial planet according to Magi astrology, and I suspect what is going on is quite a confirmation of that). Especially since crypto is subject to blackouts.

Also, look to see what is going down whilst all attention is diverted. The WHO pandemic agreement, for example. Neptune is still well ensconced in Pisces and moves onto anaretic degree on May 4 (May the Fourth Be With You) and stations Rx on July 2, so covert activity likely to ramp up.

As part of the drone attack this morning, the Israel Dome had a blackout - again, very eclipse-like energy (the sun obscured into blackness, with fiery tails being visible - that one is a "literal astrology" moment).

I know that almost nobody trusts this chart, but below I post the chart of 21st century-I have explained time and time again that it predicts events with global impact. Noel Tyl used it first.

Below I am posting the 21st Century chart with transits on the date of the last SE on April the 8th.
What we can see is that the eclipse fell in 7th, but the Saturn/Mars conj was exactly conjunct the 6th cusp-related to war/diseases-
T Neptune was conj. the cusp when the 1st COVID case was reported.
Indeed. In that 21c chart, Moon is creating a square to nodes, all in Fixed signs.

In terms of transits, we are also watching in Slo-Mo the movement of NN towards the World Point, 0deg Aries, which will take a few more months (reaching there in January 2025. Jupiter, Uranus and Mars will also be Rx, then). I hope all the hotheads, stupids and the blackmailed in positions of power have got their brains wrapped around things and quietened down by that point.

If not, then I suspect that many in the global civilian population may start wondering to themselves:

"Politicians. What good have they ever done for anybody? Why do we tolerate them?" Whilst Pluto is in Aq, this question is probably not one they wished to be asked.

Meanwhile, Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, etc. must be rubbing their hands with greedy glee.

In the 21c chart, by the way, there is a semi-square from natal Moon to natal Lilith, as well as an opposition to Saturn, so it looks as though people in general are mighty fed-up.

And, of course, here's Netanyahu's chart - Natal Sun/Moon/South Node all affected by the October eclipse; he will also soon experience the nodal return. Hmm..
His natal Sun/Moon were forming a lunation at his birth, and which lunation was close to the eclipse earlier that year at 23degLibra.

Thus, his natal Moon was vibing with that eclipse.

His natal SN is conjunct natal Neptune, in 10h. Transiting Neptune is doing a number on his IC (if time of birth is accurate). That looks as though his population could easily conclude he has not been straight with them and of course, we all know that not all Israelis are on board with his recent stance.

I also note that the upcoming Jupiter/Uranus conjunction in Taurus will activate his natal Pluto, by square. One can hope this indicates that Jupiter provides a workable solution to the current situation and that we only get to a nuclear standoff, rather than actual deployment/s.

Last edited:
Stock up on what you need, if you haven't already. Think it all through carefully. As with any war, fuel usually takes a hit.
Agreed. Actually, water purification tablets (and filtering equipment) are also your friend - and they are disproportionately useful considering their size and weight: Don't count on drinkable water supplies in a war. Energy will be rationed (it always is), and you will pay dearly for every kWh.

It's no good stocking up on food and then dying of dysentry because you didn't have access to clean, potable water. Basic hygiene has done more to extend Western life expectancy than anything else. People don't regard it as important because it's ubiquitous - it's taken for granted. But when you lose it, suddenly, more people will die from disease than from bombs, or being shot. Less dramatic, but far more deadly.

A lot of western countries are likely to be involved whether the populations agree or not and, if so, could well suffer repercussions on many fronts. So much for the "democracy" they are always banging on about. And so much for the claim that there won't be conscription....
Oh, there will be conscription. Count on that. The central bankers aren't willing to fight this little war of their with their own kids, that's for sure.

Crypto markets are down since earlier this morning. Gold/Silver will become the preferred financial safe haven from distress (the eclipse foretold - Sun/Moon/Chiron, the latter being a financial planet according to Magi astrology, and I suspect what is going on is quite a confirmation of that). Especially since crypto is subject to blackouts.
Crypto has too many dependencies (i.e. power, fully-working internet, working compute facilities and mining nodes, etc.) Gold and silver just are. You can trade them in person, without the need for electricity or internet access. They've been an accepted form of money for 5,000 years - and another 5,000 years from now they'll still hold their value.

Most significantly, gold lies right at the bottom of Exter's inverted pyramid of risk: In times of risk, everyone always scrambles to the bottom of that pyramid, and any higher-level derivatives (e.g. M0 assets such as banknotes, or bearer bonds, or higher-level derivatives like money market funds, etc.) Of course, there are far more higher-level assets in the pyramid than quantities of gold, which is why the gold price always goes stratospheric in times of risk-off (as our financial friends would put it). Everyone wants it, because they also know everyone else wants it, too.

As Mark Twain once put it, "I'm more interested in the return of my money than the return on my money."

Chiron in the eclipse is also conjunct the USA's Chiron in its natal chart. There's going to be a certain amount of pain involved for them, and remember that the US hosts the primary and secondary DNS root servers. When the US goes offline, even if every other country is fine, there will be no DNS, because the cached entries in each country would expire pretty quickly (depending on the configured TTL value.)

The static IP address of this server is 83.166.134.69 - and if DNS goes down, you would need to add it as a static entry to your /etc/hosts file (on macOS, Linux or UNIX) or C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts (Windows). You would still need to type https://www.astrologyinternational.org into your browser, because HTTPS 1.1 requires the domain to be specified by the browser - the IP address alone won't do.

That is if you ever got bored enough to want to visit, that is. Well, you never know, do you? :)

Also, look to see what is going down whilst all attention is diverted. The WHO pandemic agreement, for example. Neptune is still well ensconced in Pisces and moves onto anaretic degree on May 4 (May the Fourth Be With You) and stations Rx on July 2, so covert activity likely to ramp up.
I've gotten various messages from people about this. They're trying to sign a global government into existence while everyone is looking the other way. Some countries have already told the globalists to stick their pandemic treaty where the sun doesn't shine, and the globalists may turn to selectively assassinating the leaders of those countries (as they did with several African countries - most notably Tanzania - that refused to go along with the vaccine mandates), to ensure that their successors a) get the message, and b) get back in line.

As part of the drone attack this morning, the Israel Dome had a blackout - again, very eclipse-like energy (the sun obscured into blackness, with fiery tails being visible - that one is a "literal astrology" moment).
I wonder what's going to happen in a few days, when we have Jupiter conjunct Uranus in Taurus. Just as everyone is now salivating at their hors d'oeuvre, along comes the entrée...

the Birthday of Netanyahu is not certain. it is said in the astrodatabank. his birthday might be as well the 19th of october.

Interesting to see the West calling for restraint on a possible Israeli counterattack on Iran, especially after Israel immediately declaring that it would escalate matters. I hardly believed such a thing was possible!

It’s almost as if Israel has realised that the latest attack completely depleted the Iron Dome defence system, and keeping quiet and meek will be necessary until it can get resupplied.

Interesting to see the West calling for restraint on a possible Israeli counterattack on Iran, especially after Israel immediately declaring that it would escalate matters. I hardly believed such a thing was possible!
I don’t understand it. They don’t want Israel to react and at the same time Israel finds itself being pushed to react?!

I don’t understand it. They don’t want Israel to react and at the same time Israel finds itself being pushed to react?!
It's just optics: Once Israel is resupplied, the gloves will come off again. Right now, they're in a bit of a pickle: If Iran attacks them again, they have no Iron Dome missiles to use in defence, and the damage would be considerably greater than they sustained from the last attack.

BTW, Israel attacked Iran first. Specifically, they attacked and killed Iranian military generals at an Iranian consulate (i.e. Iranian soil) in Syria, in violation of every international treaty in the book about the sanctity of embassies, consulates and special missions. Iran stated that this attack was a response to Israeli strikes on Iranian soil, which - to be fair - is a measured response on their part. Israel was the aggressor.

The problem with this attack for Israel was that Iran used only a few million dollars worth of drones and (very) old missiles. Iran got rid of their old stock. Israel spent 1.3 billion USD in defence against that attack, which is clearly a win in Iran's favour, because when you can get your enemy to spend billions in defence against an attack costing you only a few million, that's a war of attrition Israel will quickly end up losing.

But there's also a strategic component to the timing of this attack: The MSC Aries that Iran seized was part of a land-based supply chain to Israel, which Israel, several Arab allies and the West had formed in response to Houthi blockades of maritime traffic transiting the Gulf of Aden. Iran made sure that the alternative supply chain was neutralised first, before launching the attack - so Israel would be caught on the hoof without the ability to resupply. This was planned meticulously.

I would expect Iran to close the Strait of Hormuz pretty quickly in the event of an escalation - and they can: Their entire Navy is specifically designed for this task. Global oil prices will skyrocket in such an event. Furthermore, Russia and China will assist them without hesitation, because Iran is a key strategic ally for both Russia and China, and they have learned their lesson after watching Libya fall to the US in 2015. They will not permit Iran to fall to the West, under any circumstances. War with Iran means, de-facto, war with Russia and China too.

NATO ships attempting to resupply Israel will likely be fired upon with hypersonic anti-ship missiles (most likely a variant of the Oniks missile that the Russian Navy has replaced with the Zircon), or even Shkval supercavitating torpedoes * (or the Iranian equivalent: Hoot), launched from a submarine. These torpedoes are rocket-powered, and they are quicker than an ICE train, underwater (370 km/h.) No ship can escape them. The Zircon hypersonic missile, in particular, is so fast (its attack speed is Mach 9.0) that no Western ship defence system can cope with it. In addition to raw speed, it has a sophisticated and aggressive high-G random manoeuvring system during its terminal attack phase, to throw off defences (such as the Goalkeeper rapid anti-missile machine gun system.)

Oh yes, and it can cross 1000km in less than 6 minutes - so the target doesn't have much time to react. (That's if they even manage to detect it.)

Ehem. You can tell I'm used to being around military types. :)

The last time the British Navy had to cope with a sophisticated enemy wielding anti-ship missiles was when Argentina was firing Exocet missiles at HMS Sheffield, et al, during the 1982 Falklands war. Even though the Exocet was only a primitive missile that could only manage Mach 0.93, it did plenty of damage. The Oniks and Zircon are completely different animals, and the Shkval has no Western equivalent.

* It was actually a badly-maintained Shkval torpedo (ignition of the rocket propellant) that was the cause of the Kursk submarine disaster in 2000.

... mistakenly being and reading here is like ... give us this day our daily doom ...

There are always contrary energies at the same time and place, like government and opposition; especially since it is about religion. It is also about not losing face and keeping promises. So, mostly just a big show ...

Israel's Mars is well situated, giving some fortune when it is about warfare.

Transits on the chart of Israel do not show any superior or remarkable additional primary constellations; and that is what happened in reality ... nothing remarkable ... nearly nothing at all ...

There are always contrary energies at the same time and place, like government and opposition; especially since it is about religion. It is also about not losing face and keeping promises.
It has nothing to do with religion, whatsoever, especially considering the fact that Iran has the second-biggest population of Jews in the Middle East after Israel. If you are at all concerned about religion, you send missionaries, not missiles. This is about access to land, oil and gas resources.

As far as Iran is concerned, it has merely drawn a line in the sand, defended its boundaries and issued a statement saying that if anyone attacks their embassies, there will be grave consequences. Oddly enough, when David Cameron was asked what would happen if someone hit a British consulate, he also admitted Britain would take very strong action. Though he made himself look a bit of an idiot, first...

So, mostly just a big show ...
I'm going to save that one for posterity. :)

Israel's Mars is well situated, giving some fortune when it is about warfare.

Transits on the chart of Israel do not show any superior or remarkable additional primary constellations; and that is what happened in reality ... nothing remarkable ... nearly nothing at all ...
Israel has had a lot of fortune (especially unconditional support) when it comes to warfare. But a well-situated Mars does not confer immortality. They are about to experience their very own Suez crisis moment: Britain assumed that the US would have its back in 1956. They assumed wrong. Israel today has many of the same current assumptions about the US, UK and EU. History does not repeat itself, but it does rhyme.

It has nothing to do with religion, whatsoever,

I'm going to save that one for posterity.

especially considering the fact that Iran has the second-biggest population of Jews in the Middle East after Israel.

I was puzzled by this statement so when I checked, Türkiye has the biggest Jewish population in the Middle East outside of Israel.

"It turns out that there are about 8,300 Jews in Iran today, out of a population of more than 81 million. The Jewish population used to be much larger, but today the vast majority of Jews with Iranian ancestry, about a quarter of a million, live in Israel, with another 60,000 in the United States.

The largest number of Jews in the Middle East, outside of Israel, live in Turkey (14,800 out of a population of more than 81 million). There are about 2,000 Jews in Morocco, the remnant of what was once an old and much larger population, and perhaps 1,000 in Tunisia. That’s it. The rest of the countries in the Middle East contain very few if any Jews.
"

Are there still Jews in Iran? Not many. (Dated 31 Jan 2023)

or:

Jews of Iran: a community on borrowed time (Dated 7 Apr 2022)

or:

Exodus of Iranian Jews

"The Jewish population of Iran was 8,756 according to 2013 Iranian census.[3][27] According to Iranian census, the remaining Jewish population of Iran was 9,826 in 2016;[28] while in 2021, the World Population Review website numbered the Jews in Iran at 8,500.[29]"

and finally:

Jewish population by country

You make a good point though when you say "If you are at all concerned about religion, you send missionaries, not missiles." I would suspect that Iranian created/supported/funded/armed Hamas and Hezbollah don't consider themselves 'missionaries' in the way you intended although they do have a mission, as we have seen.

Morocco belongs to North Africa, not the Middle East.
I believe that religion is a very bad basis to build a country, be it Israel or Iran or any other country. With the argument that own God is much more valuable than theirs, they get the right to kill and expel people from their homes, or to repress them and through them in the jail. How could all this be legitimized?
I think, as Oliver said, it's a geopolitical game. And we have to be alert not to fall for all the illusions that are being played in the media.
And all political injustices are geopolitically conditioned, shifting places throughout history.

Last edited:
the entire universe circles around the Jews, the Christians and the Muslims. they are the center of everything. Psychology would say Egocentric Narcissists.

the entire universe circles around the Jews, the Christians and the Muslims. they are the center of everything. Psychology would say Egocentric Narcissists.
I think discussing religions has much philosophical and spiritual connotations, and each had its contribution to the history of humanity.
It is not about which one is the winner.

I was puzzled by this statement so when I checked, Türkiye has the biggest Jewish population in the Middle East outside of Israel.

"It turns out that there are about 8,300 Jews in Iran today, out of a population of more than 81 million. The Jewish population used to be much larger, but today the vast majority of Jews with Iranian ancestry, about a quarter of a million, live in Israel, with another 60,000 in the United States.

The largest number of Jews in the Middle East, outside of Israel, live in Turkey (14,800 out of a population of more than 81 million). There are about 2,000 Jews in Morocco, the remnant of what was once an old and much larger population, and perhaps 1,000 in Tunisia. That’s it. The rest of the countries in the Middle East contain very few if any Jews.
"

Are there still Jews in Iran? Not many. (Dated 31 Jan 2023)

or:

Jews of Iran: a community on borrowed time (Dated 7 Apr 2022)

or:

Exodus of Iranian Jews

"The Jewish population of Iran was 8,756 according to 2013 Iranian census.[3][27] According to Iranian census, the remaining Jewish population of Iran was 9,826 in 2016;[28] while in 2021, the World Population Review website numbered the Jews in Iran at 8,500.[29]"

and finally:

Jewish population by country
I’d gotten my information here. Obviously it was out of date. You’re right - mea culpa.

You make a good point though when you say "If you are at all concerned about religion, you send missionaries, not missiles." I would suspect that Iranian created/supported/funded/armed Hamas and Hezbollah don't consider themselves 'missionaries' in the way you intended although they do have a mission, as we have seen.
Hamas is a creation of Israel, as has already been admitted publicly, here, here and here. * This was even reported in Western media, so there’s no way anyone shouldn’t know this by now.

The rest of your statement is predicated on falsehood, so I’m not going to respond to it.

* Why would Israel ever do this? If you need to obliterate a people who have been peaceful, you need to demonise them first, and the easiest way to do that is create a malevolent state entity that justifies continued and unremitting violence against them.

Morocco belongs to North Africa, not the Middle East.

I imagine the editor of the publication quoted was aware of that and was attempting to reflect on Jewish populations in Muslims regions.

I believe that religion is a very bad basis to build a country, be it Israel or Iran or any other country. With the argument that own God is much more valuable than theirs, they get the right to kill and expel people from their homes, or to repress them and through them in the jail. How could all this be legitimized?
I think, as Oliver said, it's a geopolitical game. And we have to be alert not to fall for all the illusions that are being played in the media.
And all political injustices are geopolitically conditioned, shifting places throughout history.

I appreciate your viewpoint on the geopolitical complexities. Yet, akin to our reliance on the natal chart in astrology to understand transits and progressions etc, we mustn't overlook Israel's foundational elements like Zionism and its religious identity. These aspects are crucial for a nuanced understanding of regional conflicts.

Acknowledging this doesn’t mean we excuse the ethical issues it raises. Just as challenging aspects in a chart encourage us to seek understanding and solutions, we might approach geopolitical conflicts similarly. I guess it depends on whether the aim is simply to condemn or try and find a way to understand. In that sense, ideology (geopolitics) is a way, for certain sure, to obfuscate the whole thing with a lot of shadow projection towards 'The Other.'

In the Usenet past there had been a poster who linked military with Libra (don't remember his name at this moment). Makes quite a bit of sense to me, in a military you need structures (Saturn exalted in Libra) and some cohesion (maybe Venus ruler of Libra helps), as a counterpoint to Aries/Fire aggression in the opposite sign with Mars as ruler and Sun exalted, which is maybe too wild and self-centered to be successful at war in the longer run. With north node now in Aries, starting wars does often not go far (at a large scale, if it affects you locally, then it is different). Hence both the invasion of Israel into Gaza and the recent attack of Iran did not carry that far overall. Israel is related to Aries because their religion clearly has an Age of Aries symbolism and started at least in mythology around the beginning of the Age of Aries. And Iran is also already by name related to it and (unlike in Arab countries) they have a solar calendar in which the year starts with the beginning of spring, early Aries. The ship named "Aries" is then maybe just icing on that cake. I think it is also therefore that currently the USA (which is exceedingly good at "military") is reluctant with military actions, probably not from astrological considerations, but who knows... Anyways, does not seem like any major war would start in the coming months, and hopefully the US will still manage to turn things around in Ukraine with relatively little $$$s...

In the Usenet past there had been a poster who linked military with Libra (don't remember his name at this moment). Makes quite a bit of sense to me, in a military you need structures (Saturn exalted in Libra) and some cohesion (maybe Venus ruler of Libra helps), as a counterpoint to Aries/Fire aggression in the opposite sign with Mars as ruler and Sun exalted, which is maybe too wild and self-centered to be successful at war in the longer run.
One of the most highly-read military authors is one Sun Tzu, who lived about 2,500 years ago. Much of his writings were carved on bamboo strips, linked with whatever passed for string in ~500 BC. Archaeologists found a few copies of his works buried in warriors' tombs, and the fun part was trying to figure out the order, because the string had long-since rotted away, leaving the order of the bamboo strips somewhat random. (My translated copy mentioned this amusing story in the introduction. But suffice it to say, Sun Tzu's writings were highly prized in ancient China.)

Sun Tzu was not just a strategist, but also a philosopher. He meditated on the subject of war, and concluded that it was the most wasteful, barbaric and inefficient way to implement state policy (and war is a function of state policy). He came up with the alternative system of idealogical subversion as a tactic to subdue the enemy without even firing a shot. The KGB took a huge interest in this, and all KGB operatives were required to read Sun Tzu's Art of War and fully understand its mechanics.

Yuri Bezmenov (AKA Tomas Schuman) defected from the KGB and presented a 1983 lecture in Los Angeles and showed exactly how it worked. It's probably the best hour anyone could ever spend educating oneself on the real nature of statecraft, and I don't say that lightly.

Anyway, going back to Libra, Sun Tzu also said that generals have to think of the country first. Even idiotic orders from a regent must also be countermanded: If a victory cannot be attained without unacceptable losses, the general is supposed to preserve his forces, even if the ruler has ordered him to attack. Sun Tzu outlined five metrics * to be measured in assessment of any enemy, and judicious use of them in assessment of that enemy's ability to repel an attack. This balancing act is quite Libran - it's not at all an Aries-style Charge of the Light Brigade, which only shows how easily lack of planning (or finesse) can end in disaster, no matter how aggressive (and/or bloodthirsty) you're prepared to be.

With north node now in Aries, starting wars does often not go far (at a large scale, if it affects you locally, then it is different). Hence both the invasion of Israel into Gaza and the recent attack of Iran did not carry that far overall. Israel is related to Aries because their religion clearly has an Age of Aries symbolism and started at least in mythology around the beginning of the Age of Aries. And Iran is also already by name related to it and (unlike in Arab countries) they have a solar calendar in which the year starts with the beginning of spring, early Aries. The ship named "Aries" is then maybe just icing on that cake.
Put another way, sound strategy will undoubtably win against ill-advised, hot-headed actions.

I think it is also therefore that currently the USA (which is exceedingly good at "military") is reluctant with military actions, probably not from astrological considerations, but who knows... Anyways, does not seem like any major war would start in the coming months, and hopefully the US will still manage to turn things around in Ukraine with relatively little $$$s...
The US has lost practically every major recent engagement it's gotten into. All their wars have ended up being protracted, inefficient and expensive affairs - and for what? They had to flee Afghanistan in a hurry - literally lifting American embassy workers out by helicopter as the Taliban closed in. It's been a while since the world saw the US so humiliated in military retreat.

Ukraine is obviously already lost - much of it has been without power for some time (and thus, without water and internet access, too), and spiralling rapidly out of control. There will be riots before long, and when that happens, Zelensky will be extremely lucky to avoid Ceaușescu's fate. Russia, recognising this new reality, has now demanded that unconditional surrender from the Ukrainian government will now be a required part of any future peace with Ukraine - and the steady war of attrition Russia has fought with the West has drained NATO to the point of exhaustion (hence all the buzz about mandatory military conscription in NATO countries.)

The situation in Gaza has isolated not only Israel - but much of the West, too - as supporters of crimes against humanity. (It's also pulled Western focus further away from Ukraine, much to the chagrin of Zelensky, who seems to be rather unaware - or perhaps just childishly naïve - about the amount of influence Israel has over most Western governments, thanks to the actions of Mossad, Jeffrey Epstein et al.) It's also opened up a massive strategic opportunity for China to pursue an invasion against Taiwan, while the West is already crucially distracted on two war fronts.

Let's just remember that bombing hospitals, deliberately blocking food aid to (and attacking) civilians, who run to pick up food packages dropped by plane has never been acceptable before the 7th of October. It still isn't acceptable, but Israel and the West appear to be rather tone-deaf to this reality. The rest of the world has been watching, appalled, and their respect for the West has vanished. If it came to a choice between siding with Russia and China, or the West, most Westerners would probably be extremely surprised to see how quickly Putin and Xi end up being accepted.

In the final act, when SWIFT is replaced by a Sino-Russian independent exchange system, that will truly set the cat among the pigeons.

The West is going to lose against Russia, China and Iran. Prepare for this inevitability: Over the last few decades, the West has gotten rather arrogant, because it's always picked fights against smaller, primitive countries that were unable to defend themselves against the West's own developed military. Russia, China and Iran have seen this day coming, and they've been preparing for it for at least two decades. The West's own hubris in thinking they can simply open up a new war front with Russia, China or Iran wherever they wish is indicative of their fatal disconnect with reality.

Russia is not some primitive third-world nation. They, like my native Rhodesia, have been subject to Western sanctions for many years. When Rhodesia was sanctioned by the West, we managed to fight them off for 15 years, much to the surprise of the British, who expected capitulation within months, if not weeks ... and we were just an insignificant landlocked country at the arse end of Africa, with a few determined and resourceful people who fought for our independence. Russia is a wholly different animal: They have a landmass spanning multiple timezones, with resources and technology that Rhodesia could never have dreamed of - and they have achieved a level of military innovation that the West has absolutely no defence against (especially in hypersonic missile, ICBM and super-torpedo technology, like the Status 6 nuclear-powered intercontinental torpedo.)

Russia's point of view is astonishingly easy to understand: They just don't want nuclear missiles stationed anywhere near their border. NATO tried stationing "defensive" missiles in Ukraine (which could contain any kind of warhead, let's face it - it's not like they were going to invite Putin over for a cup of tea to inspect them, was it? So the Russians could never know if those missiles had nuclear warheads until after they were fired and detonated over their cities, which is obviously completely unacceptable from a military security point of view.)

This isn't the first time this has been tried, either: The US tried stationing nuclear missiles in Turkey, and the USSR responded in kind by installing nuclear missiles in Cuba in the 1960s. The US didn't like that idea very much, and they dismantled the US missile launch facilities in Turkey in a tensely-negotiated response to the USSR decommissioning their facility in Cuba. That was known as the Cuban Missile Crisis.

At the end of the day, it was decided that stationing missiles within close range of an enemy's capital cities was not an acceptable practice - and the precedent for this was set in 1962. Russia is entirely within its rights to tell the West to fuck off and never darken its door again: Ukraine and Russia were on the cusp of a peace treaty, when Boris Johnson flew in and deliberately sabotaged the negotiations. NATO wanted war, and war it got. It cannot complain about Russians actions now.

The blowback from this will be massive, and remember, the Chinese haven't even started yet. They're patient, are biding their time - and are mindful of that old Sun Tzu wisdom: "If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by." They will not waste their resources fighting NATO until it is almost subdued - and then, they will act decisively.

* The way, the weather, the terrain, the leadership, and discipline.

Russia's sensitivity to the Saturn/Neptune conjunction is a good indicator of what may transpire within the next two years. Adrian Duncan has an interesting article about it here: Russia in Chaos

"This flood will arise at the conjunction of Saturn and Neptune, which takes place from July 2025 to February 2026. The sensitivity of Russian politics to the 35-36 year Saturn-Neptune cycle has been well-documented by astrologers. Michael Baigent famously predicted the dissolution of the Soviet Union 10 years before it happened (Note 1) partly because of the coming 1989 Saturn-Neptune conjunction. Going back in history, the end of Stalin’s oppressive regime took place on his death at the 1953 conjunction, and the Russian revolution at the 1917 conjunction. You can go as far back to the actual discovery of Neptune in 1848, when it was in conjunction with Saturn – a period that roughly coincided with the publishing of the Communist Manifesto and a social revolutionary period in Europe, or to the assassination of tsar Nicholas II and the accession of the repressive Nicholas III in 1881."

Saturn-Neptune_cycle.png

Vladimir Putin has a Saturn/Neptune conjunction in Libra 12th house. So he has a particularly personal connection to this cycle as well as the Russian state's connection.

Perhaps we will see the effects of the notorious 12th House 'Self-undoing' for Mrs Putin's Little Boy during this period?

Unlike ideology, astrology walks its' talk :cool: