Israel

@xphi
That makes sense to me about Aries, and the associations of sacrificial lambs, etc. fits.

Of course, there were human sacrifices as part of their belief system, too (Isaac, for example, had a near-miss).

Right from the beginning, Cain killed Abel for a 'pottage' ("it's mine!!" - Aries is about 'me'), so if we look at the belief system, very much an Aries energy, added to which, burning bushes, the stuff about being 'chosen'/special, etc.

The Old Testament is full of stuff about 'smiting' and battles. Blood all over the place.

However, in the same way that Scorpio is about Eagles and the Phoenix (and the Scorpion, of course), so likewise is Aries about Rams and Lambs, two polarities, one being very gentle.

By parallel, we see a recent protest outside the Foreign Office in London, for example, with the Jewish Na'amod calling for ceasefire in Gaza.

Last edited:
There is a third mystery. Israel prides itself on its intelligence prowess. How come Egypt knew more than Israel about this attack?
Perhaps it didn’t - if Israel knew about the attack, because it had organised, planned and executed it to look like a Palestinian attack. That’s a classic false flag, and the West has form for this sort of thing.

Personally, I found the videos of Palestinian bikers riding through holes in the border fence to be risible, if not outright ridiculous. Israel had such a reputation for security that people said the IDF would know if even a small animal approached the Israel-Gaza border fence. Then, suddenly, there are holes in the fence and the IDF patrols are nowhere to be seen? Who ordered that?

Military do not take so much as a toilet break without orders. The idea that they waltzed off for bagels and coffee is not realistic, and anyone who suggests it is should be roundly mocked: Someone ordered their absence. Exactly who or why, I’m sure we’ll find out - all in good time. In the meantime, Iran is calling for sanctions on oil and gas to Israel. I’m sure that’ll go down well in Washington.

According to a Yougov poll (UK), 76% of 2.5k approx respondents want a ceasefire now.

At Liverpool St rail terminus and Birmingham New Street rail terminus, there have been "sit-ins" today, as protest to what is going on, and calling for ceasefire.

At least one country has stated that, as illegal occupier of the territory, Israel has no right to defend itself (I am sure they won't accept that concept).

Any attempt at manufacture of consent for the bombardment or for involvement in a war has already failed in the UK (I put this down to Saturn's impending station direct in Pisces - the willingness to go along with an intended media (Neptune) message has vapourised (Neptune) and there is no absorption of the propoganda - it is sliding off the surface of the public mind as they reject it).

People are mighty miffed with both Labour and the Tories on this topic. Both of them are wa-a-a-a-ay out of touch and are dropping down, down, down in polls. They are only in their positions as representatives but they have a selective amnesia (Neptune) about that. Suddenly, the charmed Pied-Piper game is over (Saturn: endings. Eclipse: endings. Neptune in late Pisces: endings) - the people are not following along and have a different tune going round their heads. In 1066 chart, the 28 Oct eclipse squared natal Venus and Mercury in 11h of politics, and Saturn's station is conjunct natal Pluto, so dis-favour very possible.

This could possibly be a time when the maxim about 'we are ruled by consent' becomes very apparent, and voices of the population in echoing choir to government wishes becomes a distant memory, probably becoming history as Pluto carries on his Ninja prowling into Aquarius. This is uncharted territory for this generation, and uncharted territory is part of the 8h remit (again, 1066 prog Jupiter, ruler natal 8h, was conjunct eclipse Sun on 28th Oct, as was prog Asc, meaning -obviously - that Moon was on prog Descendant. Prog Moon meanwhile is having a Lunar Return......).

And the Palestinian flags are still waving.

@Oliver
there is also talk of Israel's hopes of creating a canal - rather like the Suez - which could generate a large annual income, and which would go right through Gaza. I think this financial interest would be dwarfed by the trillions of cubic metres of gas aforementioned, but it may be an additional part of it all.

Both involve powerful positions, also - oil/gas supply and access to shipping route.

Last edited:
Evil hezb*llah could declare war on Israel this morning, according to various reports. With Saturn stationary now on cCusp 5, some very interesting 165° Quindecile and Mars transit aspects, tChiron sesquisquares cMars. Various planets transit cLilith badly, raising bad publicity these days. Stock Exchange indices like DAX / DOW / NASDAQ charts also show some remarkable transits today.

Last edited:
Noam Chomsky (*1928) on "Greater Israel":nov3.png

Partial extract of what he said there (3 days ago):
[...] the term greater Israel has nothing to do with the Bible, nothing to do with what might have happened 2000 years ago, in fact I've never heard that suggested until you brought it up. Greater Israel refers to what is happening on the ground, it's a description of what is happening as Israel has moved systematically to integrate parts of the West Bank illegally into Israel itself. That's what greater Israel means, no genetics, no history, no Bible. That it's illegal is not a matter of selecting sources it is selecting 100% of the sources; outside of the Israeli High Court, outside of that there's 100% agreement including the highest Israeli legal authorities like [???"Theodor meon"]. That it is illegal, no debate about that, we can put aside genetics, we can put aside stories about what happened 2000 years ago, we can look just at what is happening on the ground and it is very clear. No selectivity within Israel itself, There is sharp discrimination against Palestine, Palestinians, which should be overcome. In the West Bank there are totally illegal activities going on which are creating a greater Israel integrated within Israel, in Gaza it's a horror story. As far as American opinion is concerned you're totally wrong. I live with this constantly. The shift from admiring Israel as a wonderful Social Democratic state in the 70s, declining later, took a sharp step backwards when Israel began its murderous activities in Gaza. I saw it right in front of my eyes when I was giving talks on Israel Palestine, I used to have police protection, to protect it against Jewish violence. After Cast Lead [Gaza War 2008-2009] shifted radically. Israel became a pariah and it shifted very sharply. Has nothing to do with anti-Semitism in the United States which is there, but pretty marginal, much worse in my childhood, much worse when I went to Harvard in the 50s, very much worse then. That's not changed, what's changed is the activities of Israel. If Israelis want to blind themselves to the consequences of what they're doing their Choice they're going to suffer from it. [...] what Israel should stop do is first of all stop the savage destruction of Gaza, allow Gazans to live like human beings in the West Bank, put an end to the programs of creating a greater Israel.
Whole auto-generated transcript: https://youtubetranscript.com/?v=Mtcj9oTxgzA

Noam Chomsky in the ADB (RR A):
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Chomsky,_Noam

Neptune in early Virgo, where (Mean Black Moon) Lilith was at the Hamas' horror attack.

And Saturn in 1 at the AC; I will come to Saturn shortly...

Yesterday evening I looked at the chart for the moment and was astonished to see a "Star of David", maybe not quite perfect because not a grand sextile, but the trines of the star were all there (used 10° orbs).

And Saturn near the MC...

In a book titled "Kabbalistic Astrology" (1977, second edition 1990), Rabbi Joel C. Dobin relates (as I remember) Jewish people to Saturn.

This makes also sense when I think of the medieval assignment of conjunctions of various planets with Jupiter, the planet traditionally "ruling" religion, ruling the two likely most religions signs Sagittarius and (traditionally) Pisces. C.G. Jung lists them in "Aion", unfortunately without giving a primary source:

Judaism: Jupiter-Saturn conjunction
Islam: Jupiter-Venus conjunction
Christianity: Jupiter-Mercury conjunction
Antichrist: Jupiter-Moon conjunction

Dobin does consider Jupiter-Saturn conjunctions in the book and, in my recollection, interprets them as moments when god would pass down new "instructions" or something of that kind, from the outer rim of the solar system (as known in antiquity) first to Jupiter and then Jupiter to Mars at the next conjunction, and so on. And he also mentions astrological ages, in fact in his view the Age of Aquarius would have started with the first conjunction in Air signs in a long time, the one of 1982, and note that after an intermezzo of one in earth (Taurus), the one in late 2020 (Aquarius) and several to come were and will be in Air signs, something which some astrologers also mentioned related e.g. to events in the Ukraine, also in historical context.

Now let me present sort of a "high level view", one that I have since at least around roughly the turn of the millenium, and look at current events in that light...

In that view, Jewish people would live in a somewhat different matrix than most other people on earth, essentially still in a matrix of the Age of Aries with its themes.

Other people would be essentially in a transition from an Age of Pisces to an Age of Aquarius, actually since my childhood there seems to have been quite some transition there. For example, when I was a child, saying that one does not believe in god would have not have been ideal where I grew up, I would have been an outsider there, but now in Switzerland that is different, many people are no longer member of a church, and, for example, the traditionally catholic christian party "CVP" changed its name to "the middle" (Die Mitte), and was actually quite successful in recent parlamentary elections.

Between the Age of Aries and the Age of Aquarius, there is basically a sextile, i.e. there are opportunities. The creativity of the cardinal Aries is very helpful to drive scientific and technological progress, something which Aquarius needs and holds high, as it is needed to make life better for humanity. But Aquarius is also a fixed sign, he does like things to progress in a constant way overall, in the sense that he does not like "complete chaos" where several ideas pop up and all change things a lot. Just some and then making a big fuss about it is fine, but too much is not good, Ouranos/Uranus in Greek mythology would ban what he did not like to see into the Tartaros, the lowest part of the underworld.

These themes intertwine. Recently in an interview, related to an new book by a German author who does eat lunch every week with a relativel famous and already very old Jewish woman who survived the Holocaust, including if I remember the interview no less than 3 selections by Mengele - cannot find her name of the one of the book right how - she mentions that Jews would frighten people with inventions/findings like the ones by Einstein and Freud (and she mentioned more).

What Freud found, was certainly also part of a theme of the Age of Aquarius, c.f. Uranus and Tartaros above, his therapy consisted of finding things in the unconscious ("underworld") that were trapped there (like unwanted things in the Tartaros - Zeus/Jupiter banned Cronos/Saturn after defeating him in chains to the Tartaros). One Holocaust survivor, Viktor Frankl, had a manuscript for a book taken away by the Nazis when he was deported, and then kept writing down what he could remember again and again, survived, wrote the book again and published it, logotherapy, which is sort of the reverse approach of what Freud did. Instead of looking back, looking forward and searching for the meaning of life, for whatever a certain person/patient really loves to do. (I got to this this summer, reading the very interesting book "Ikigai" by two Spanish authors Hector Garcia and Francesc Miralles, about how people who live very long and in good shape live, especially on some island in Japan they visited, but see for yourselves...)

That theme of looking backward and forward ("Freud vs. Frankl") is also an Aquarian theme, with Prometheus ("forethought") and Epimetheus ("afterthought") from Greek mythology.

To me it seems that all these new things at the time, Freud, Einstein's theory of relativity, abstract art, and so on, were in some collective sense what created a counterreaction, fighting too much change at once, which fuled the Nazi regime, gave it enough support from people, to gain power and then - since they were criminal to even today a quite extraordinary extent - stay in power for years, and starting the second world war.

So, are Jews responsible? I say essentially no, overall regarding the Holocaust not responsible. This is similar to the question of whether a woman is responsible if she is raped. If she was not a woman, if she did not have certain traits physically and mentally that many women have, yes, the probability of getting raped would be lower, but that does not make her guilty at all.

Similary, if you are Jewish, you are sort of still living in a matrix of the Age of Aries, your reactions are more immediate to what happens, which is not per se good or bad. What is different is the context you are living in. In the Age of Aries itself, all would have reacted similarly. If someone attacked you, you would likely immediately attack back, not consider what you yourself might have done that lead to the attack. And that would be what everybody would have done, hence would not be seen as "bad". Today it is different. Obviously the Hamas members who committed the atrocities of early October should be traced down and captured, and it seems likely that what Israel is doing is the fastest, most efficient way towards that, with I guess killing those Hamas members immediately also part of the picture. But it does not live up to the standards of the Age of Aquarius, where even in a war you start, you make a difference between soldiers and other people, make sure regular people get water and food and even Internet. That has even changed in recent decades, in WWII it was normal to bomb whole cities, i.e. mostly civilians, not soldiers.

With my moon and MC in Aries I can often relate to many thing that are "Jewish". I remember once sitting in the early evening with a few colleagues from work in a tiny restaurant outside. It was just getting dark and a young waiter was lighting two "torches" that work with oil, and in some way some oil was flowing onto his shirt and catched fire. I saw that and immediately jumped up and used my pullover to extinguish the fire, which worked. Turned out that the waiter had not even noticed what exactly had happened, nor did my colleagues see anything, and an older woman from the restaurant, presumably the mother of the waiter, gave me a suspicious look, so she probably also did not see what had happened. That is maybe a little bit how it can be as an "Aries" in a "non-Aries environment".

By the way, the world "Holocaust" apparently means something that burns up completely, while "Shoa" (the word thad maybe Jews more often use for the same thing?) seems to mean simply great catastrophe or misfortune.

But back to Jewish people and Saturn.

I recently started to read in the Illiad, noticing that it is much more "Aries" than the Odyssey, even though the latter has still some quite brutal things happening, often out of the blue. The Illiad is I guess quite close to what @etherea wrote above about the Old Testament, "Blood all over the place".

That resonates well with another idea of mine, namely that every astrological age creates also things that mirror more the opposite side of it at least in the second half of each age.

For the Age of Taurus, the fascination with death and the pyramids as gigantic graves, the oppsite sign Scorpio comes to mind. For the Age of Aries, Greek culture with many abstract concepts and the adoration of beauty, like the circle as ultimate ideal, for example, and Saturn as exalted in Libra might also be a big part of Jewish culture, it did not stay at just "Aries" either in my view.

On the 7th day (the day of Saturn), the Sabath (friday evening at sunset to Saturday evening), the fire of Aries is not allowed to burn. I do not know the Jewish religious writings, not much about the Old Testament, nearly nothing in detail about Talmud and Kabbalah, but I imagine the latter two might also feature more "Libra" things.

I am not an expert on history, but in my view Jews in Germany were very well integrated before the Nazis, which, of course, also included some being quite extreme capitalists, but in line with how it generally was at the time. The last names like "Einstein" were apparently translations of previously Hebrew names, which lead to becoming officially citizens with passports, etc., i.e. part of (Aquarian) integration. But, ironically and cruelly, it was exactly that becoming part of administration that later allowed to do the deportations in such an industrial way, and it was until today exactly that industrial procedure that scares people most about the Holocaust - there have been other genocides, but none of that kind.

In those times apparently many Jews were more like "sheep" than like "rams", they let themselves be transported to the concentration camps (at least in one case advertised as a city for Jews with normal houses, etc.). This explains also psychologically in my view, why today's Israelis typically react much more immediately to attacks, just not to make the same mistakes than at the time of Nazi Germany. But unfortunately, such an immediate response without any consideration is in my view here also exaggerated. Israel is really treating Palestinians like second class people, something one would not expect Jews to do, especially in light to what their parents and grandparents lived through.

Regarding the geopolitical power play: Could be that Palestinians just don't have many voices left that fight for them, that maybe surrounding states inhabited largely by muslims would be not unhappy in the end to have a Greater Israel around, as it might very likely and bring more progress to them, a future in the modern world past fossile fuels. To me feels at least in the moment like Palestinians would be the "Indians" (native Americans) in this region, that they would be pushed away or even eliminated, maybe even more so the more they fight against it, and of course, the countries like Iran that do help, are not necessarily helpful in the end. But maybe I am not seeing everything...

The Ben Gurion canal would at least as far as plans go not pass through the Gaza strip, but I am not familiar with the topography... What people who analyze geopolitics often say is that countries do not have friends, only interest. This may be what often explains what happens in most cases, but astrologically, countries have birth charts and thus identities and fates, and they might also make friendships and even fall in love, just like people do.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Gurion_Canal_Project

Anyways, a very long post already, not like I would be able to bring world peace by writing a little more...

Just a quick summary:

Judaism: Age of Aries (with Libra elements, c.f. Saturn) living in a transition between Age of Pisces and Age of Aquarius, hence there will be anomosities just because if you are Jewish you are different in a different way than e.g. moslem vs. christian or black vs. white, but there is also a great opportunity with the sextile of the Age of Aquarius, if you keep the fire somewhat controlled, i.e. might be a good idea to listen to the USA, who is sort of the egg that hatches the Age of Aquarius in many respects, e.g. go for Hamas, but protect/help civilians, let water etc. come in.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_noam_chomsky_adb.33226.10892.png
    astro_2gw_noam_chomsky_adb.33226.10892.png
    99.3 KB · Views: 2
Got too long for post above:

Ah, I forgot something. Remember Jupiter-Moon attributed to the "Antichrist" above? In my view, the Antichrist as bringing the end to christian religion is in its core the end of the Age of Pisces, hence the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.

The Hamas attack was with a Jupiter-Moon conjunction, so in a large collective sense, might be an Aquarian impulse to get some things in motion there. Is always for individual beings difficult to acknowledge a "meaning" in such events. How can such atrocities be good for something. Well, in the life of a human, it can also be sometimes good to maybe cut one's finger or get hurt in another way, or get drunk, in all cases there are human cells that are dying, locally where the would is there is a catastrophic event for the cells "living" there. If there are beings at larger scale, as I suspect there are, simply as (largely unconscious) compounds of individual people, then such collective beings might sometimes also cut themselves or get drunk, etc., and sometimes maybe with a good overall outcome, and other times maybe not at all, and not so easy for individual humans to judge.

So, are Jews responsible? I say essentially no, overall regarding the Holocaust not responsible. This is similar to the question of whether a woman is responsible if she is raped. If she was not a woman, if she did not have certain traits physically and mentally that many women have, yes, the probability of getting raped would be lower, but that does not make her guilty at all.
There is the concept of responsibility, but it is:
  1. not always individual
  2. not always conscious
It's possible to be 100% miserable and be responsible for that misery, because you don't consciously know how to get out of it, for example. You know that it's there, you know you're responsible for it, but you don't know what aspect of you needs to be put under the microscope (or, even how to do it.)

I think both of the above concepts apply to Jews: Their responsibility isn't individual, because they're raised with certain expectations. This is something that happens within their group. This is not accusative finger-pointing on my part, BTW - it just is. Just as I don't completely understand the source of my pain, I don't necessarily expect most Jews to completely understand the source of theirs, either.

Secondly, it's not a conscious ideal: Things in our subconscious can easily be projected onto other people, to a greater or lesser degree. It's safe to say that Jews projected their unconscious persecution fears onto the people of Europe in the 1800s, and tried to control them; several pogroms ensued. They also projected their unconscious persecution fears onto the Germans, and the Nazis manifested those fears with the Holocaust. Now, they have projected their persecution fears onto the Palestinians, Iranians, etc., but they have done one more thing, in the meantime: Constructed a homeland - Israel.

Why is Israel important? It's a refuge to Jews. But the crucial question is this: Why do Jews even need a refuge at all? Because of persecution. What seems like a good idea is, in fact, a shrine to continued persecution (and will only continue to make things worse, because what was subconscious has now been manifested into the real world, giving it even more power.)

In other words, Israel is a lightning rod for this shadow side to be manifested in reality.

Should it really be any surprise that things have steadily gotten worse since 1948? If rapid and decisive spiritual action is not taken among Jews, the result will unfortunately be another pogrom - and it will be worldwide, this time. The irony is that Jews have been the architect of this - with people like Barbara Lerner Spectre acting behind the scenes to flood the West with multi-cultured immigrants (from lands that are - ironically - hostile to Jews!) Why did they do such a thing? Because they feared European unity of race, culture and purpose: They feared that if we were a united people, we would once again turn against Jews and slaughter them by the millions, just as we did in the past. So Jews sought to disunite us by driving foreign immigration, in an attempt to thoroughly dilute Western culture, to the point where we all felt like strangers in our own home.

Their unconscious desire to be safe at all costs drove them to manipulate our governments behind the scenes, in driving mass immigration. They thought that if no one major race, culture or purpose was dominant, they would be safer.

Unfortunately, in acting out their shadow side, they have actually ended up architecting the very situation they feared the most: Mass importation of radicals sympathetic to Hamas have made much of the West no-go areas for anyone wearing a skullcap, and their birth rate has far exceeded that of native Europeans, thanks to healthy amounts of government support. The immigrants will be the majority in just a couple of decades, as birth rates among Westerners have plummeted. It's pretty easy to see what the result will be, if Nature runs its course: It will make the Holocaust look like Lord of the Flies by comparison. (Not that Lord of the Flies was ever a pleasant tale, but it only happened in one place. If this goes bad, it will be international: Millions of Jews, including those not even fond of Israel or its policies, will suffer.)

I'm from Rhodesia. My country was destroyed by foreign interests, and we also had a unique culture. When your fellow countrymen are scattered to the four winds, you lose something vital that you can never regain: Foreigners don't understand your culture (if you don't believe me, try listening to Wrex Tarr, a famous and beloved Rhodesian comedian, and tell me if you understand him. Most foreigners I've met do not.) So, believe me when I say I understand that giving up your homeland is a big ask: Nobody else will truly understand you. But in this case, I think it's vital for Jews, because of the reason why Israel was founded.

Later, when Jews have collectively worked on their shadow side, I think it is perfectly fine for them to come out of the diaspora and establish a homeland again. But they need to look at their motives extremely carefully. It needs to be for the right reasons. It cannot be because of distrust and fear. If it is, then they will doom themselves to the same story they're being forced to play out, right now.

A woman who gets raped usually projects a sense of vulnerability or darkness, and she attracts men who act out this shadow side of her own personality. Not necessarily from strangers, either - abusive marriages can also include rape as a component. This isn't limited to women, either, BTW - there are also plenty of men who attract con-artists, attackers, etc., by the same means: Their own shadow side. We're all responsible for this, but not necessarily aware of it. Guilt (and its cousin, shame) is also a very human concept - it does not exist in the spiritual realm. It's certainly not a universal concept!

I don't want to live in a world where women get raped, and I don't assign zero blame to rapists - but this world is not as simple as it appears. Women who get attacked should also be counselled and given therapy to find where this shadow side of theirs is coming from, and to treat it (without attempting to blame her or assign guilt), to avoid the same thing happening again in the future.

Truth Serum, especially from 1min10secs:

This is the Plutonic side, the searing truth of it, the control, the meddling, in order to achieve some power objective; the media presents a whole other picture, a fairy-tale, obscuring the reality and giving the public a false picture. This is the long-standing sextile between Pluto and Neptune, which has delivered a huge attrition of integrity across the globe.

As an example, there is the Epstein factor in all this: many politicians around the world are compromised by videos of them having sex - with children/minors - on Little St. James island. The whole operation, the honey-trap, the resulting blackmail, was created precisely to control them in situations such as this (vote for this or else; say this or else; fund this or else, etc.). Joining the dots, Ghislaine Maxwell was the daughter of Robert Maxwell, who was a spy for Israel.

The maths is not hard to do. The ones who speak out (as above) are the un-compromised, and they are very, very few.

Without the Epstein Island operation, the international picture would be very, very different.

Many of our politicians are mere puppets, strung along to do the bidding of a foreign power, in order to hide the shame of their paedophilia, and this has been going on for a very long time.

The politicians of countries who have recently severed diplomatic relations and who are speaking their minds obviously are not compromised in this way.

Last edited:
In context of the conflict, the upcoming Scorpio New Moon looks utterly horrible with Sun/Moon conjunct ruler Mars and in opposition to Uranus. Additionally, Mars and Uranus are contra-parallel, as are Jupiter and Saturn.

At time of writing, nothing is in Air (except for SN square to Pluto), so there's an overload of primitive-level stuff going on, leading up to the NM.

Last edited:
Nick Campion gives 3 charts in his book.
Also yours.
All are a few hours later.
I took the last one because, according to Campion, that was the moment the Brits declared Israel independent.
I confirm that we can read here and there in multiple articles that the declaration of independence of Israel was made 8 hours before the end of the English mandate. The troops did not leave the country until midnight, as ordered, i.e. 8 hours after the declaration.
Independence - even if it was well planned and announced - did not actually materialize before midnight. The ascendant would be in Aquarius (rulers Saturn and Uranus) and the MC at the end of Scorpio (rulers Mars and Pluto) which would fit much more with reality as Israel has none of the characteristics of the sign of Libra

Last edited:
i found a chart for Palestine with this data:

Palestine Autonomy : May the 4th in 1994 at 11:55 am in Jerusalem. I work with vedic charts, for you here is a Western style image:

Attachments

• IMG_9397.png
    IMG_9397.png
    106.7 KB · Views: 11
Two things:

Firstly:
The International Court of Justice (The Hague) stated that South Africa has proven its case against Israel in respect of the latter engaging in Genocide.
Here, you can see Israel's response (rejection of the ICJ ruling), if you scroll down a bit from the top:

Secondly:
Tolimanu talking about Israel's chart from a Traditional Astrology perspective, indicating trouble ahead for them, particularly with reference to Saturn:

I wonder what all this means, but I do think with so many people leaving, the economy suffering, and Netanyahu continuing his "war" to avoid jail...there's certainly a reckoning coming. I'm not sure how to read that chart at all tbh

The eclipse on 8th April at 19.24 Aries was conj. Israel's natal DC. 7 days after the eclipse the Iranian attack started.

This isn’t going to stop with Iran or with Israel. The US has been begging for a reason to invade Iran, and they just got it. Russia and China will not allow this, so this is the de-facto opening salvo of World War III. Previously, it had been proxy warfare - but this time, everything will be fought out in the open.

This will end quicker than it started, though. I anticipate that Russian and/or Chinese forces have managed to smuggle Russian Club-K missile systems (which are stored and launched from standard cargo shipping containers, making them extremely difficult to detect) over the US border, which has gotten pretty porous recently, and are prepared to de-electrify the entire continental US when ready.

Just like they did in Ukraine.

US carriers and destroyers are nothing more than sitting ducks if Russia, China or Iran ever launched a serious attack against them.

On the bright side, nobody is likely to die from boredom. ;)

This isn’t going to stop with Iran or with Israel. The US has been begging for a reason to invade Iran, and they just got it. Russia and China will not allow this, so this is the de-facto opening salvo of World War III. Previously, it had been proxy warfare - but this time, everything will be fought out in the open.

This will end quicker than it started, though. I anticipate that Russian and/or Chinese forces have managed to smuggle Russian Club-K missile systems (which are stored and launched from standard cargo shipping containers, making them extremely difficult to detect) over the US border, which has gotten pretty porous recently, and are prepared to de-electrify the entire continental US when ready.

Just like they did in Ukraine.

US carriers and destroyers are nothing more than sitting ducks if Russia, China or Iran ever launched a serious attack against them.

On the bright side, nobody is likely to die from boredom. ;)
I hope somebody reasonable intervenes! You do not live close to the region, but I do! Iran has atomic weapons-I think-A 3rd world war is not a subject while we have our coffee. It is a terrible disaster! In Europe, our grandfathers have gone through WWs, we know and remember!

I know that almost nobody trusts this chart, but below I post the chart of 21st century-I have explained time and time again that it predicts events with global impact. Noel Tyl used it first.

Below I am posting the 21st Century chart with transits on the date of the last SE on April the 8th.
What we can see is that the eclipse fell in 7th, but the Saturn/Mars conj was exactly conjunct the 6th cusp-related to war/diseases-
T Neptune was conj. the cusp when the 1st COVID case was reported.
The previous LE on 25th March at 5.07 Libra was conj. the ASC/opp DC.

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart19__transits_1-1-2000_00-00_a_8-4-2024_19-20.png
    horoscope-synastry-chart19__transits_1-1-2000_00-00_a_8-4-2024_19-20.png
    131.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited: