Israel

Desiree

Transit Uranus (lord 1) on the Sun (lord 7) is the only thing I can find...

Israel: 15 May 1948 Tel Aviv 0.00 hour

Pluto is about to Station Direct on natal IC, and was already at the stationary degree a few days prior to the attack. Note this also squares natal Descendant.

Also, transiting nodal axis is square to MC/IC axis, and falling on Descendant.

Transiting Mars conjunct SN, and square MC/IC. (Natal Mars is anaretic, and conjunct Regulus).

In November, the Sun/Mars conjunction (2-year cycle) will oppose natal Sun.

Transiting Jupiter square natal Pluto, 10h.

Quite a lot going on.

Chart details: 14 May, 1948, 4pm, Tel Aviv, so this chart from ADB is a few hours earlier than your chart, @Desiree.

Screen Shot 2023-10-09 at 07.15.41.png

The chart of the Balfour Declaration: Westminster, Nov 2, 1917 - this is probably a key chart to look at in any situation involving Israel, although it is unlikely we will ever have an exact time.

I expected Chiron to be currently prominent, and there is transiting Neptune conjunct, for a while yet.

Also, in terms of progressions, the nodes have just had a sign change from Cap/Cancer to Sag/Gemini. This means they are forming a mutable square to Chiron, which will increase in intensity as time wears on, and transiting Saturn reaches that point also.

Transiting nodes also due to form a square to natal Pluto in the medium-term, before NN reaches Chiron also.

Transiting Saturn opposing natal Mars is another indicator of trouble and, eventually, transiting Uranus will form square to the same Mars.
When the 2026 trine/sextile/sextile occurs, so favoured by Barbault, this Mars will be in a yod and a square with the outer planets.

Then, there is natal Mercury Cazimi, in Scorpio, square Neptune.

Also natally, Chiron forms a t-square with Moon and Venus (depending on time of signature of the declaration).

Natal SN and Pluto are conjunct, also.

Chiron conjunct Scheat.

From these factors alone, I don't expect the situation to improve any time soon, if ever.

Screen Shot 2023-10-09 at 08.25.33.png

Last edited:
Nick Campion gives 3 charts in his book.
Also yours.
All are a few hours later.
I took the last one because, according to Campion, that was the moment the Brits declared Israel independent.

Mars at 0° Virgo? It’s probably not out of bounds, although I wouldn’t be surprised if it was square the Ascendant and conjunct the IC. Well, it’s Israel! Just think about how home has felt for the last few years: I’d be surprised if Mars wasn’t exactly conjunct the IC (and a Leo IC / Aquarius Midheaven, especially conjunct Uranus, sounds about right for Israel: They’ve been quite innovative in a few inventions.)

I’d hesitate to say that it’s Pluto on the IC, because it seems more like violence, rather than transformation. That’s just my opinion.

Etherea, transit Mars is on the Asc in your chart.

At the start of the Jom Kipoer war - 6 oct 1973 - transit Uranus was on the Asc of your chart

Mars at 0° Virgo? It’s probably not out of bounds, although I wouldn’t be surprised if it was square the Ascendant and conjunct the IC. Well, it’s Israel! Just think about how home has felt for the last few years: I’d be surprised if Mars wasn’t exactly conjunct the IC (and a Leo IC / Aquarius Midheaven, especially conjunct Uranus, sounds about right for Israel: They’ve been quite innovative in a few inventions.)

I’d hesitate to say that it’s Pluto on the IC, because it seems more like violence, rather than transformation. That’s just my opinion.
Mars at 0Virgo was in the Balfour Declaration chart :)
(Just had a look at the declinations, and both Moon and Venus are indeed OOB. Considering they square Chiron and are in opposition, that is probably quite important).

Ref. Pluto on Israel chart IC (depending upon your choice of chart), I can see that because Pluto denotes explosives as much as does Uranus (the nuclear/atomic connection especially). Pluto takes what is tiny (a nation, an atom, an incident) and blows it up to global proportions. Bearing this element in mind, I can totally see Pluto on IC is a factor, especially with the Station Direct. Not saying that what occurred over the weekend is tiny, but in comparison to the globe, Israel is a small country. So is the Palestinian region.

Also, Pluto takes no prisoners. Note the talk about wiping out the Palestinians (which I think would only serve to severely worsen the situation, and would also incite revulsion - no winning of 'hearts and minds' with that tactic. It's always the innocent that get used as collateral).

Also, it's Pluto's duality again; people are taking sides as with several issues over the last few years, and the animosity from that will only worsen as the tit-for-tat responses and war maneouvres begin.

I expect the money-printing machines will go brrrr-r-r-r again, too, to pay for it all, which will lead to epic inflation everywhere (as if we'd got over the last episodes of that from the pandemic scenario). Since the Middle-Eastern oil-producing countries could easily lean into hostilities, expect oil-price increases of dramatic proportions, too. People will run for gold (if they can afford it).

With any widening conflagration, there is the added feature of supply-chain issues arising.

Last edited:
Etherea, transit Mars is on the Asc in your chart.

At the start of the Jom Kipoer war - 6 oct 1973 - transit Uranus was on the Asc of your chart
Yes, as @Phoebe noted, it is conjunct SN, too.
Well spotted about the Yom Kippur (I like your spelling :) ) war.

The chart does appear to work, but as with any multiple choice chart scenario, we need ideally to keep all in mind.

One thing I have observed from the synastry between the Israel chart and the Balfour Declaration chart is the mid-Leo area:

Pluto of the Israel chart conjuncts Saturn of Balfour chart, and
Saturn of Israel chart conjuncts Neptune of Balfour chart (and squares nodes of Balfour chart also).

And, of course, here's Netanyahu's chart - Natal Sun/Moon/South Node all affected by the October eclipse; he will also soon experience the nodal return. Hmm..

Attachments

• astro_2atw_benjamin_netanyahu.37634.213176.png
    astro_2atw_benjamin_netanyahu.37634.213176.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 11
Isaac Starckman who lives in Israel wrote this on scyscript today:

"
This war approved again Alexander Marr's rectification for Israel: 14.15.07 UT Asc 26Lib15'.
This rectification was published in 1985 in his book Political Astrology
Transits:
Mars conjunct Asc orb 23'
Pluto conjunct IC orb 46'
Node conjunct Desc orb 50'
Neptune 150 Asc orb 28'
Primary Directions in Topocentric system:
MC 60 Saturn 3'
VIII 0 Moon 6'
III 60 Saturn 1'
Uranus 90 Mercury 3'
Sun 150 Saturn 2'
In the last solar eclipse (20 April 2023) Pluto on MC
In the last lunar eclipse (5 May 2023) Saturn on IC
In the Solar return, precession corrected, Mars 90 Desc, Neptune 150 Asc
Mars 120 Neptune in this chart is the classical aspect for attack in ambush.
In the converse solar return, precession corrected, Neptune conjunct radical Desc, part of grand cross with Mercury, Mars, Saturn and Uranus.

In the forthcoming lunar eclipse on 28Oct 2023 Pluto conjunct Desc"

´The time then if that rectification is correct in local time is 16:15:07
From the source notes on Astrodatabank:

In May 2009 PT changed the time to 4:00 PM to coincide with the material quoted in Nick Campion's book, "World Horoscopes." Nicholas Campion's Book of World Horoscopes describes the basic situation: "In the atmosphere of crisis, and an invasion by the Arab Legion at dawn on 12 May, the Jewish leaders arranged a meeting to proclaim independence at 4.00 pm on 14 May in the Tel Aviv museum... The meeting began precisely at 4.00 pm, as arranged, when [David] Ben-Gurion, the first prime minister, struck the table with his gavel. The audience then rose spontaneously and burst into the Hatikva, the anthem of the Zionist movement. It is clear that Ben-Gurion himself regarded 4.00 pm as the critical time...Ben-Gurion finished reading the independence statement and manifesto at 4.24 pm. The scroll of independence was then signed by the 24 members of the National Committee who were present and the meeting concluded at 4.32 pm when Ben-Gurion spoke the words 'Israel has been born!' Isaac Starkman adds on the Astro.com Forum, “In 1985 Alexander Marr rectified the chart to 16.15.07 EET Asc 26Lib15’, using his razor sharp methods. It was published in his book ‘Political Astrology’. As I’m living in Israel, I checked this chart with many events and I have no doubt for the correctness of his rectification."

And, of course, here's Netanyahu's chart - Natal Sun/Moon/South Node all affected by the October eclipse; he will also soon experience the nodal return. Hmm..
Transit Uranus square midpoint between Pluto and Mars.... very explosive and agressive!
Transit Nep on Ic... complete chaos and mist on the homefront.
Transit Pluto square Sun
Sec Moon in 4 months on Uranus...

Attachments

• Netanyahu.png
    Netanyahu.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
The UN chart again. Also in the firing line of the upcoming eclipse.

I post this as the UN has passed multiple resolutions in relation to the Palestinians and Israel, many of which have not been acted upon as required. The whole situation, from the Balfour Declaration onwards, has been an utter mess, creating nothing but turmoil and strife, a suppurating open wound.

"Nobody's right, when everybody's wrong".

Screen Shot 2023-10-08 at 15.32.07.png

The Hamas leader, aqua sun conjunct saturn . born and raised in Al shati a refugee camp in Gaza. No birthtime.
look at tr pluto conjunct mars for the violence, tr Neptune conjunct sec progr mercury in Pisces for the idealism and also sextile mars/ pluto they make a yod to Uranus apex.
For him it must be a deadlock situation , and the only way is this terror.

there is more but i want to point at the Yod situation

Attachments

• IMG_0284.png
    IMG_0284.png
    93.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
@joke n - Look at his Saturn, too - right next to his Mars, and also within orb of Pluto. Pluto is currently opposing my Saturn right now, and I can tell you that it's no cakewalk. Added with the stuff being triggered in his natal chart, I can only imagine what his life must be like.

A war with Israel is a very literal struggle against restrictions. The man was born in Gaza, and Pluto is driving him to fight against those restrictions.

Joke: Also Transit Uranus square his Merc and sec Moon midpoint Jup / Merc
So much planets in one sign = one sidedness

@joke n - Look at his Saturn, too - right next to his Mars, and also within orb of Pluto. Pluto is currently opposing my Saturn right now, and I can tell you that it's no cakewalk. Added with the stuff being triggered in his natal chart, I can only imagine what his life must be like.

A war with Israel is a very literal struggle against restrictions. The man was born in Gaza, and Pluto is driving him to fight against those restrictions.
I think the orb out of sign with mars conjunct saturn is to wide.
he has mars inconjunt Uranus.
Just look at his actions. Thrown out the Palestinion government. Not by being restraint.
He is also busy with tr Saturn conjunct cheiron in Pisces.

Last edited:
There is also transiting Saturn for this chart: currently opposing Uranus, this is a classic aspect spelling out the desire to be released from restrictions.

Further, Saturn is close to his natal Chiron and has over the last few months transited forward and backward over that chart point. Saturn/Chiron is the 'heartbreak' aspect, so he is not going to have an easy time of it. Interestingly, Chiron is also on Formalhaut, "the everlasting name".

How this plays out in events remains to be seen, but it is clear that neither of the warring sides will have an easy time of it, and it will only escalate and widen out, unless someone takes the reins damn fast.

My feeling is that there will be no winners, but plenty of losers.

Joke: Also Transit Uranus square his Merc and sec Moon midpoint Jup / Merc
So much planets in one sign = one sidedness
We don’t know his sec progressed moon. no birthtime. And I don’t have the exact coordinates.
but indeed all the planets in aquarius and strong mars are disposed by his dignified Saturn

sec Venus in Aries conjunct transit northnode in Aries. I wonder about the chart for Iran
but also the next solar eclips there.and the acq chart

Last edited: