Pluto in Aquarius/Capricorn (mundane)

@Penguin Trauma I’m very familiar with that Voltaire quote: I’m from Zimbabwe, and it was common for people who said “unpopular” things to suddenly disappear. One night, a van would pull up outside a house with armed soldiers; they bundled the entire family into the back and drove them out somewhere remote, shot them and buried them where they wouldn’t be found. Or fed them to the crocodiles.

It happened so often that it was referred to in common conversation as just “disappeared”, i.e. “Did you see the Smith family recently, or have they been disappeared, too?”

When it comes to Pluto at 29° Capricorn, I think a lot of this is now breaking down: Narratives are noticeably changing, and the actions of certain countries are quite clearly disgusting most of the world, if social media is any guide. They don’t see it yet, but their actions are threatening their own protection. It reminds me of another quote from one of my favourite authors:

“When religion and politics travel in the same cart, the riders believe nothing can stand in their way. Their movements become headlong - faster and faster and faster. They put aside all thoughts of obstacles and forget the precipice does not show itself to the man in a blind rush until it's too late.”
— Frank Herbert

Worth remembering that, as Pluto starts to spend more time in Aq, the 1939 ingress of Pluto to Leo will be relevant. There are still many people alive who had Pluto in early Leo, and Pluto will now oppose this placement in their charts, so those who were born in WW2 are likely to have a very Plutonic flavour emerge in their world.

Plus, those with early Scorpio and early Taurus content, including angles.

Pluto in Leo provides the "polarity point" for Pluto in Aq, indicating all the assumed pomp and splendour beloved of those streaming Leo in a big way can be overturned either by themselves or by others. The nature of Pluto is brittle, so break-ups of all types of set-up are possible.

The Pluto in Scorpio generation (1985 onwards) will be having their Modus Operandi tested (hard) and will probably leave prior tactics behind, if those tactics prove to be fallible or faulty. They may even find that what worked for them before now works against them.

And of course, the above applies to any outfit - national, commercial, social, or what-have-you.

The more 'fixed' the set-up, the more likely they are to experience at the very least, some rattling around. Likely, given the Plutonic mode, that rattling would surface from (Uranian) unexpected quarters.

CCP is a big contender for 'Plutonic change", with its early Aq Asc and Moon, and the EU with early Taurus MC/Scorpio IC.

Does anybody have charts for other countries, conglomerates, etc. with early Fixed emphasis? It will be interesting to follow from Jan to September, to get the foretaste of Nov24 onwards.

Ref. the Pluto Discovery chart, 1930: natal Sun (and Mercury) of that chart is in Aquarius, so this journey of Pluto will be revealing a lot about Pluto itself (no time for the actual discovery, so Moon might conceivably be in late Libra, as chart set for unknown/Noon, but if it is actually in early Scorpio, then people may well dislike what they find out about Pluto):

Screen Shot 2023-12-31 at 10.03.00.png

Just had a random thought, do you think Pluto Aquarius may bring about a cure for dementia? Pluto about regeneration, and Aquarius being an Air sign, about the mind?

Just had a random thought, do you think Pluto Aquarius may bring about a cure for dementia? Pluto about regeneration, and Aquarius being an Air sign, about the mind?
could well be - I read this evening about un-treated deafness being a contributory factor in the development of dementia, for example.

As an aside, thinking about the sign rulership of both Capricorn and Aquarius earlier today (both ruled and co-ruled by Saturn), I noted something that had not struck me before in the way it did today (I had been aware of the Capricorn part of it, but less fully prior to today).

Capricorn - we think of the goat, but as aforementioned on ADF, the symbol is half-fish, half-goat, so it is a Mer-Goat, effectively, which is about something emerging from water, something morphing from swimming to climbing. This is quite mutable in a way, and not something we would typically associate with Saturn and the cardinality of Capricorn.

And then, Aquarius - the air sign - with the name of "The Water-Bearer". I know this applies to the astronomical placement (Perseid) but it is a second watery feature. The wavy lines in the glyph, for example, can be Uranian waves of power, and also water waves.

I found it intriguing, and haven't yet fully formulated how that might play out, but it is like a sub-theme to the Saturnian flavours. With Pluto (ruler of another water sign, Scorpio), this is an interesting set of factors.

I think that's the positives of Pluto Aquarius, in tandem with Jupiter and Uranus in Gemini, that we will see major advancements in medical technology.

Jupiter Gemini would rule large amounts of data, and what do we have in us already that contains precisely that? A DNA strand of course!

So I believe we will find genetic causes - and treatments - for literally everything, especially rare and novel (Uranus) genetic conditions. But also the more common ailments, such as diabetes, heart diseases. Maybe they might finally find a cure for the common cold!

AI may be able to do genome sequencing in the fraction of the time it takes a laboratory to do. We could be getting our DNA results in hours rather than months!

AI is already proving highly effective in diagnosing some cancers, which it can do in a fraction of the time it takes a human/laboratory to do. And there are already treatments underway.

And as mentioned before, a cure for dementia, regenerating the mind from decline. Pluto in Aquarius. Probably the same for other neurological conditions as well, such as ADHD (although having been diagnosed with that myself, I would rather keep it, it makes me me 🙂)

The only drawback is that it might extend our mortality rate to 120 years! 😂 who wants to live that long!?

Last edited:
On the more sinister side, is about AI and social media. And Pluto Aquarius in tandem with the upcoming Jupiter in Gemini, which again would be about large amounts of data.

The large amounts of data being what people share, and frequently OVERSHARE, in social media. Every minutae of people’s lives are posted online, what they are doing, where they are going, what they are eating, wearing, what their pets are doing, what their partners, kids, families, friends, etc are doing. The endless selfies. Which are all collected by the social media companies already, with the analytics that target users with adverts and fake news.

AI could feasibly harvest all those billions of data and learn (quite quickly!) about human nature, and then develop their capabilities to become so human like, it could be quite terrifying!

Sounds a bit paranoid, but probably true. What are the social media companies doing with all that information? And what can AI do with all of that information too?

It would gorge itself on all that tasty personal data and then advance exponentially, which would be our own stupid fault for being so self absorbed, and thinking the world revolves around our oh-so-important Facebook, Tiktok, and Insta feeds 🙄😂

I was also wondering about whether Astrology itself will change, moreso in the delivery of Astro readings, whether it's client based, on podcasts, in writing, etc

One thing I've noticed when watching podcasts especially, is how Pluto in Capricorn has even filtered into that!

I could be watching a video, and getting really into it and finding it fascinating .... Only for the speaker to ruin it with garbage like, "this would be the best time to promote yourself and launch your creative business". 🤦🤦🤦 When that happens, I just want to punch the TV screen. (Mainly the American ones though, not seen that in the British ones)

When did astrology advice get so corporate? And what planet are they living on? No pun intended.

Did they know Uranus is in Taurus? That kind of "advice" would be of no use to someone living in a poor area, where opportunities for jobs are very scarce, let alone a creative project. Even for those not living in poor areas, but who are finding the price of basics like bread and milk really adding up. Or for those who don't have the time, due to long working hours, or caring responsibilities.

I think this is where Astrology has a bit of an elitist streak, assuming the viewer has stacks of both time and cash 😠

Hopefully, Pluto Aquarius will level the playing field out more, and have Astrology cater for everyone in whatever situation they are in.

Oh and besides, no point launching a creative business anyway, AI will be covering all that for a fraction of the cost and man-hours. So clearly the worst time! Polar opposite being Leo, guess what's happening to creativity?

Last edited:
Astrology has seen many ingresses of Pluto to Aq and pretty much stayed the same but having said that, anything is possible. Maybe we'll have another planet discovery, or things could be re-classified or we develop a different understanding about why astrology works.....?

The development of AI has occurred whilst Pluto is in Capricorn and mostly, it has been aimed at either consolidation or increase of wealth and power (you no longer have to spend on salaries, or have to deal with unions and all the stuff that humans do that trips up plans in the workplace, if you can get these machines to operate the way you'd like).

I am wondering the opposite e.g., will AI come off its perch? Will Pluto start delivering another script along the lines of "this will be destructive to humanity, therefore, we have to re-think a few things"?

For sure, it isn't on the horizon right now in anything other than a niche area of questioning, but Pluto can turn the tables.

It might also be, for example, that if we get cyber-attacks that stop things we rely upon, or if we get solar flares wrecking the connectivity, we would be forced to re-consider.

It is indeed a learning curve as much as an exercise in "spot the trends" and it could be that we are all taken unawares with what happens by the time November 2024 looms, and Pluto finally gets the keys to his new home.

I think that Pluto's influence is so huge and has such a tendency for being covert, that we may not yet consciously know all there is to know about how it all operates within ourselves and our lives.

This is an interesting astro writer, talking about Neptune/Pluto cycles, with a well-researched historical context.

I was looking to see if I could find the last time that Pluto and Neptune were in Aq/Pisces, in sextile, historically, to see if we can gather clues about this time around.
Would appreciate if someone with Solar Fire could please check out when this last occurred?

Another Pluto Capricorn final hatchet job, the former Post Office boss Paula Vennells has been forced to surrender her CBE, over the several miscarriages of justice. Why did she accept it in the first place?

I was looking to see if I could find the last time that Pluto and Neptune were in Aq/Pisces, in sextile, historically, to see if we can gather clues about this time around.
Would appreciate if someone with Solar Fire could please check out when this last occurred?
I'll have to look, but from what I could see of the search functions, I can only search for contacts made to a specific radix chart - not mundane transits. I have the software on my PC, but I've not used the search function much (I actually used Astro Gold on my iPad for doing it visually.)

@Penguin Trauma
I have the feeling this will be the year for it - there are still 11 days to go with Pluto in Cap, and then just shy of three months later in the year (Sept to late Nov) - plenty of time for playing "truth or consequences, Pluto-style".

Hundreds of people in the Post Office scandal affected by Fujitsu - and isn't that company connected with Sunak's wife's company? Were they not the ones, for instance, commissioned to do the farcical phone alert thing last year, where we all took out our SIM card for the occasion? And rather than Fujitsu paying compensation, it will be the taxpayer - again. Booby prizes all round.

But - however bad that situation is (and it is), it is small potatoes by comparison to the reputations about to be utterly demolished by the Epstein thing, behind which lies worship of utter evil (it was a 'temple' of sorts). Release after release of court papers, providing quite some insight into what was going on and by whom, and there is still a way to go.

This story is the one that leads to the truth of how we, electorates, populations, taxpayers, have all been let down by those for whom we pay, commission by voting, and whom we expect to serve us. Many of them are actually serving those who blackmail them. This is about as Plutonic as it gets.

The dirt (Pluto) will be dredged up for the populations (Aq) to see and many currently respected persons will join serried ranks of The Disgraced when they do.

I was talking recently with someone about how often serially traumatised people fail to respect boundaries of others. We think of Neptune being boundaryless, but then so is Pluto. Psychos, narcissists, sociopaths - all of a type, and who have no qualms in abusing others, and no boundaries in this regard. Isn't paedophila just such a situation?

if ever our "leaders" try to de-criminalise paedophilia - just wait for a Uranian reaction. I doubt if the public would ever be 'primed' for it, by whatever social engineering attempt.

Feelings are running high already - most media are not reporting the German farmers' protests (probably a D-Notice), and how they have shut down several German cities, of late, by blocking roads with convoys of tractors, dumping manure over 'official' buildings, and calling for a new government. Many other sectors are openly supporting them, and so are farmers from other countries (Switzerland, Luxembourg, Austria, etc). I do recall writing about general strikes, etc. coming in the wake of Pluto's move, and this would appear not to be so far off, in terms of possibility.

Pluto is at the edge of our solar system. This is where the Janus side of him becomes plain - looking forward and backward, with two faces at the same time - the Doors to the future and the past and, famously, between the known and the unknown. He is a threshold into darkness or spiritual freedom, depending upon choices made, and there is nothing half-hearted about those choices. Pluto takes things to extremes.

Life or death; past or future; obliteration or global presence; inward or outward beyond vision, etc.

We have long discussed the rebellion element of Uranus, but both Pluto and Uranus denote 'breakdowns', cessation of normal service, etc. I think we are currently witnessing a breakdown of all sorts of things in society, much of which is totally unwelcome to most people. It would be odd to have a rebellion to keep things the way they've always been, with a few small tweaks for fairness (rather than full scale tyranny or anarchy). But then, Uranus deliver surprises, as we all know.

Last edited:
I'll have to look, but from what I could see of the search functions, I can only search for contacts made to a specific radix chart - not mundane transits. I have the software on my PC, but I've not used the search function much (I actually used Astro Gold on my iPad for doing it visually.)
Thank you for looking :)

The Epstein thing is big, but the Post Office scandal is also very major too, and widescale as so many innocent people were wrongly convicted and imprisoned for years for crimes they didn't commit. Lives were lost from suicides as a result.

For fraud crimes, which makes me think of Pluto Capricorn (ruling corruption) working in tandem with Neptune Pisces (ruling deception, incarceration, 12th house matters of solitary, institutes, etc)

Also in tandem with the South Node Libra, the need for old/past injustices to be rectified. Note how both stories are building momentum right before a New Moon conjunct Pluto, and square the Libra Eclipse degree/South Node.

We are seeing two sides of the same Libra Eclipse/South Node coin play out .... people who should have been convicted but weren't (Epstein), and people who shouldn't have been convicted but were! (Post Office scandal). ALL is coming to light now.

Pluto is coming to debt collect on Libra's behalf.

Last edited:
I place most stories at the moment into the category of 'distraction from Epstein', especially stories with the emotive element.

Whilst I agree that the scandal of the Post Office is noteworthy for being totally appalling and shameful, with more than a tinge of corruption, it has been around for 25 years (I have seen no relevant charts for this topic...? but the culmination of the drama does appear to have more than a tinge of Pluto, yes).

The Epstein characters have been subverting the world for many years with no consequence and is much, much larger (global) and much, much worse than many suspect. We are still at the foothills of it, too. Keep an eye on this story - it will be the defining story of our times.

Also, there are many more such operations (honeypots) going on, using minors.

Remember how many tens of thousands of children go missing every year and are never found...what becomes of them?

Last edited:
Remember all those protests in France, prior to the pandemic? Well, Germany has apparently taken over and is spear-heading the rejection of WEF-led plans to end farming:

Uranus in Taurus - fixed - well, of course, it was astro text-book that some kind of agricultural shenanigans would take off. The Indian farmers won out against their government and I suspect that in this case, the same will apply.

The German truckers, doctors, rail workers are joining them, and probably more in the next few days, and other countries - Netherlands, France, Austria - their farmers are crossing borders to join in with the Germans, so there is a contagion of rebellion, right before the Aq ingress.
As people observe how governments extract/extort tax money but pay out only to projects that don't benefit the taxpayers in any way, and as the economic system is under severe pressure, people are less likely to accept these evidently daft and destructive WEF plans to eliminate farming. Perhaps Schwab, if he comes down from one of his Castles In the Air, might notice he has prodded a Hornet's Nest.

In Poland, there are huge street protests about Donald Tusk becoming "leader", and his apprehension/imprisonment of his opposition (read up on any tyrant in history and then you can play "Snap!").

This is EU-Europe, with Pluto about to square the EU MC/IC. This is not going away, Schwab/WEF are going to have to learn a different tune to sing. I wrote upthread (and have been saying for a long time) that the EU will fold.

This is Pluto talking, for sure. He is bringing a new Zeitgeist in his wake. It is interesting that the 2nd ingress to Aq hasn't yet happened but the door is opened, and the orb of the square to the angles is already in operation. Already, the impetus is un-stoppable. Frozen bank accounts? That won't stop them, either. The police are out-numbered, you cannot force people to work, and people have found their Will To Refuse. Pluto is extremely stubborn, being ruler of Fixed Scorpio and Aquarius is also fixed. I would say that Scholz is toast (he is trying to deploy the "far-right" slur - like "racist", it is just a trick to shut people up and discredit what they say if they don't shut up, but as 94% of the German population are behind the protests, by pure maths, that does. not. wash...if he is trying to accuse 94% of his country of being 'far-right', then definitely, he is toast and should start packing his bags).

Davos is meeting this month to discuss Disease X, which they say is "unknown", but which will be 20x worse than Covid...implying it isn't so very "unknown", then, if they are coming up with multiples and properties. Even so, with the current mood, I doubt the population will knuckle down to compliance the way it did in 2020, simply because of the effects on our economies since. Also, it has become apparent that "follow the science" was a fairy-tale - a lot of it (6 feet apart was invented on the spur of the moment by Deborah Birx, and Fauci has no idea where it came from, etc.). Then there is the corruption and examples such as Von Der Leyen's refusal to release emails between herself and vaccine producers as she sprayed €70+ billion in their direction. Credibility of these jokers is gone. They scraped the bottom of the barrel, and the barrel is now mouldy and disintegrating.

Thus, we are in a different social phase, with a huge Fixed energy, with the outermost planet kicking things up and the possibility of amelioration from sweet-talking/ TV propoganda from Neptune quashed by the urgent practicalities of Taurus, i.e. food. Nothing triggers social unrest like absence of food - or the prospect of that.

And so it follows that the Bossy Ones (sad, weak control freaks) don't have many cards left to play. They have been sussed, seen through, and now people openly scoff at, and reject them.

Cards they may consider:
  • There are cyber-attacks, of course - shut everything down completely, and you then have anarchy developing at breakneck speed (they still will have lost control, in other words);​
  • or releasing Disease X, which apparently (and suspiciously) they know all about - at which I don't think people will comply, so again - loss of control;​
  • or some kind of False Flag to distract attention - war-talk, etc., but then they've been doing that for a while - they cannot beat China, Ukraine is a mess, etc.; or​
  • there's financial collapse, as the world is drowning in debt that can never be repaid. But then again, they lose control, too.​

The loss of control (control is again a Plutonian feature, as is Loss) is coming too fast for their ability to manage.

They cannot manage BRICS, which has doubled in size over the last couple of weeks, and which is ditching the SWIFT payment system, so they are losing control over the money/dollar reserve currency.

We are visibly on a very interesting threshold.

I suspect more than a few "leaders" will be downing the whiskey like there's no tomorrow. Perhaps in those deep bunkers.

Talk about Pluto at 29°Capricorn coming back to bite them in the ass!

The Post Office had underpaid more than 100million in tax, but they have overpaid their senior executives.

This could potentially be a breach, and the bill could cause the Post Office to become insolvent as they don't have enough to pay it back, so a government bail out may be required.

Bonuses have been paid to the executive team based on an apparent level of profitability which does not exist. If a public company missed an obvious tax point that made the business insolvent the shareholders would be demanding the CFO and CEOs head on a platter.

Chickens, home, roost ....

This could potentially be a breach, and the bill could cause the Post Office to become insolvent as they don't have enough to pay it back, so a government bail out may be required.
Taxpayers bail-out. Govt is spending what we already gave them on missiles and wars, etc.

This is interesting because publicly owned businesses are very much the territory of Aquarius, but I think in this instance (as happened with British Gas, British Rail and all those other things that were privatised for similar mis-management), the public won't like having to fork out for the bail-out (especially given the dire human fall-out from this case). A sharp dose of reality for those pipe-dreams.

It is a take-down of the corporate strata as befits Pluto in Cap, but has that "surprise" Aquarian element, too.

Pluto is a massive Reality Check, like no other. All illusions (and everything else) stripped away.