Pluto in Aquarius/Capricorn (mundane)

etherea

Administrator
Staff member
Just so we keep things clear of the personal section, this will be the one for posting politics, etc. relating to this transit.

I have noticed that although charts have been posted of Pluto's journey into Aquarius, we've not had the ingress chart where the return journey occurs.

I think the Station charts (Rx, Direct) will be interesting, as will the Ingress back to Capricorn.

I will post some later on, but please feel free to pre-empt me.

So:
Dates ref. Pluto 2023/ 2024

Ingress Capricorn to Aquarius, 23 March 2023
Station Retrograde, 1 May 2023, 0Aa22
Ingress Aquarius to Capricorn, 11 June 2023
Station Direct, 11 October 2023, 27Cap54
Ingress Capricorn to Aquarius, 22 Jan 2024
Station Retrograde, 3 May 2024, 2Aq24
Ingress Aquarius to Capricorn, 2 Sept 2024
Station Direct, 12 Oct 2024, 29Cap39
Ingress Capricorn to Aquarius, 20 Nov 2024

Some of these dates will mean the event falls under eclipse activity, so I will post the eclipse charts also, for ease of reference.

First Ingress, 23 March 2023.

Pluto right on Descendant, quincunx anaretic Mars in Gemini with Chiron at midpoint;

Mars and Saturn are in trine, but the impending eclipse on April 2023 falls at midpoint, and as this Pluto ingress occurs within a month of that eclipse, the energy applies, falling in 10h of this chart.

The Descendant of this chart falls right on CCP China's natal Moon, so I would say they will be even more prominent in whatever is going on. In this chart, Moon is square to Pluto, as an interesting echo.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 09.23.04.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 09.23.04.png
    909.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
20 April 2023, Solar Eclipse chart (Note that both venus and Mars are OOB):

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 09.27.46.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 09.27.46.png
    890.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Pluto Station Rx, 0Aq22, 1 May 2023. This chart is very much under the early May eclipse.

Pluto, Chiron, Mars, all angular (Cardinal), with chart ruler Venus at apex of a t-square:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 09.37.46.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 09.37.46.png
    1,002.1 KB · Views: 1
Lunar eclipse chart, 5 May 2023

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 09.42.32.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 09.42.32.png
    1,017.7 KB · Views: 3
Pluto Ingress back to Capricorn, 11 June (still under influence of the May eclipse - just about):

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 09.54.26.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 09.54.26.png
    980.2 KB · Views: 1
Will post more charts later on, but this was a bit of a marathon already, and it's better to have some discussion prior to posting more.

If anybody else fancies putting up charts of the other events plus the two remaining eclipses of 2023, and those of 2024, feel free.

With all these charts, Pluto is occupying his rightful dominance of the skies, and I suspect the question of dominance will become a huge issue (even more than usual) over the next 18 months, in issues big and small (Pluto denotes the atom and the totality of the universe; the microcosm and the macrocosm; the infinitesimally small and the infinitely vast; life & death; all or nothing).

Even if war is averted (I hope so) it will feel like a tug-o'-war in many respects.

Will have a look at the charts, thought I'd post this video first that randomly popped up on my feed (the video was posted only 12 hours ago).

It definitely sums up how destructive and divisive Pluto Capricorn is, and gives some clues as to what themes Pluto Aquarius may herald in.

Of course, very well articulated, as to be expected from Gemini Russell Brand.

One of the things going on as Pluto starts his Capricorn swan-song is that the High & Mighty are being shown up.

For example, on the topic of SVB, it has been noted and spread on social media that some of the key players in that outfit sold their shares not long before the collapse, leading to questions of "did they know?"

This goes along with the Matt Hancock 1k WhatsApp messages.

"What people do and what kind of person they become when they have power (Pluto), or when they think they won't be discovered or face consequences", is the theme.

Pluto = the inevitable. There are always consequences, especially on the part of the journey undertaken in Saturn-ruled or co-ruled signs (Cap, Aq).

I also find it interesting that this part of Pluto's journey was in opposition to the natal placement in the Discovery chart, as he passed through the Cap. stellium and will conjunct natal Sun/Mercury. We may only really see the import of that with hindsight, but it wouldn't be too outlandish to expect the spotlight (Sun) on what-were-intended-to-be-hidden deeds. Maybe some of those stemmed from the part where Pluto opposed his own place, exactly.

@etherea You might want to have a look at this chart for 20th May

Big old Grand Cross with Jupiter/North node Taurus, Mars Leo, South node Scorpio, and Pluto Aquarius, looks major on both the world stage and if you have personal natal/progressed planets in those degrees.

The planets at the exact degrees are Mars, Jupiter, Pluto all at the 0° of the Fixed signs

I think I would have to wait until Pluto enters Aquarius first to get a feel for what this configuration may bring.

If you have seen the film Everything Everywhere All at Once .... That's kind of the overarching feeling I get for it 🤔🤔I've never seen anything like this film, absolutely mind blowing with how different it is!

No spoilers (about the film that is. Although I'm sure the Cosmos won't be giving us spoilers either!)

astro_w2gw_20_5_2023_16_31_28_hp.77619.251335.png

I wonder if the use of artificial intelligence will be a big theme of Pluto in Aquarius in the coming years. Debating human vs. machine is already started. What is left of humanity?
The reliability of technology will be questioned. Will we be able to afford this luxury in the face of resources scarcity and the decline / limiting of humanity? What good is AI for if we don't have electricity? will pluto show a problem or a solution?

One thing for sure that will happen (it's starting already) is a jump in advancements in medical techology, notably genomics, gene editing. Using your own genes as treatment for various conditions and illnesses. I have noticed it's built up momentum over the past few months when Saturn was in Aquarius.

It's already a cure for some cancers, and also some rare genetic disorders in children.

The ingress chart does show Pluto Aquarius in the 6th house of health, also the house of sicknesses. Note the 6th house ruler Jupiter, conjunct Chiron Aries, in 10th house (an Angular house).

Treatments that are new, groundbreaking, and trailblazing (Aries), offering hope (Jupiter) for treatment on incurable (Chiron) chronic health conditions.

Last edited:
Less than a day to go.......!!

....although I think Pluto has been casting his shadow into Aquarian regions for a little while. You can almost smell the upheaval, a subterranean surge of raw energy.

If recent days have been the Hors d'Oeuvre, then I think the Entree will be memorable.

Or maybe, we're still at the canapé stage....???

@etherea You might want to have a look at this chart for 20th May

Big old Grand Cross with Jupiter/North node Taurus, Mars Leo, South node Scorpio, and Pluto Aquarius, looks major on both the world stage and if you have personal natal/progressed planets in those degrees.

The planets at the exact degrees are Mars, Jupiter, Pluto all at the 0° of the Fixed signs

I think I would have to wait until Pluto enters Aquarius first to get a feel for what this configuration may bring.

If you have seen the film Everything Everywhere All at Once .... That's kind of the overarching feeling I get for it 🤔🤔I've never seen anything like this film, absolutely mind blowing with how different it is!

No spoilers (about the film that is. Although I'm sure the Cosmos won't be giving us spoilers either!)

View attachment 552
Not sure how I missed this post, @Penguin Trauma ....?
Well-spotted, yes, and the nodes are early fixed degrees, too, plus that New Moon.... Very potent looking, such a big Taurus 'hit'.

Hi Guys. My first post here. Yeah this changing of Pluto has caused disruption and changed plans in my household. Having Leo 29 in Venus probably wouldn't help. I can imagine the disruption everywhere else in the world. I think only a couple of hours before Pluto will be ingress in Aquarius. Pluto in Aquarius isn't good for dictators. With this Pluto changeover, I wander if Trump will be arrested in the next week or so?

Pluto in Aquarius isn't good for dictators.
I'm sharpening my pitchfork. Does anyone have any metal polish?

With this Pluto changeover, I wander if Trump will be arrested in the next week or so?
Forget him. He's merely a puppet. Aim higher ... much higher. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then perhaps you should do some research.

Clue: Anyone you can elect to public office has already been chosen by someone, and that someone is extremely well-heeled. Democracy is an illusion, because if you can already control all the candidates (and the policies they will enforce), you don't have to worry about who the public picks. Did you ever wonder why it takes so much money to stand (and campaign) for public office? That's no accident, BTW.

I know some people just can't help but react emotionally to Trump (and that's actually the general idea: When people can get you to react emotionally to something, they can get you to bypass your own critical thinking faculties), but Trump did an absolutely fantastic job of dividing the masses. The fools that actually thought he was on their side were similarly duped, because while a lot of action was promised to clean up the swamp, Trump folded like a cheap suit when it came to doing anything real ... and, remember, one of his last acts in office was to approve Operation Warp Speed.

Pluto in Aquarius will bring a little cold, unemotional rebellion: People will be forced to see reality for what it really is - not for what they want it to be.

Good article on Pluto in Aquarius, citing prior examples from history.

I feel like we will meet the dark side of Aquarius. Too detached, too equal. Lack of warmth, passion and cohesion.

Our need for freedom, our need for equality and individuality will be tested.
Where did it go too far? Are we going to lose each other? Were will the love be?
Tough times ahead, I think.