Mercury Retrograde 27°13'Aries - 1st April

More Mercury retrograde shenanigans! Got charged for a delivery that didn't even happen 😡 thankfully I got refunded.

Also checked my subscription for a particular TV streaming company (not Netflix), a 6 month discounted offer that I signed up to last month, only to find they had put two extra add-ons without my permission and charged me for it, I didn't sign up for that! 😡

Cancelled all of it straightaway!!

In case you are wondering, it's Now TV. Don't sign up with them, they are sneaky a-holes

Wait .... there's more! The big Trickster in the sky clearly has it in for me 😮

Drove to my parents, only to find their entire road blocked on both sides due to roadworks, and a diversion.

And, no parking spaces.

And, in torrential rain to top it all off.

What?!!!

I think generally this Mercury retrograde in Aries, it's going to be the type that's irritating, and may be even downright infuriating! Given its in a Mars ruled sign, tempers may flare up.

The cashier (an Aquarius) at the local shop turned the air blue today with some very fruity language, ranting loudly about the heavy rainy weather.

Everyone was in an utterly foul mood today because we haven't had any sun, like .... at all this year!

We have a storm front coming in now, thunder, hail, probably a plague of locusts (hey why not). Just to really cheer everyone up 🤦

@Penguin Trauma Hmm, I couldn't help help thinking of this scene. :)

Still, I heard someone had a shipment due from the US. She was away in Hong Kong, and due to a lack of signature, they sent the parcel back to the US. The shipping cost a bomb, too.

Ehem, don't forget the ritual massacre of the first-born, after we get the locusts. The rivers turning as blood would be kinda neat right now, too. ;)

Just as a disclaimer, 😂😂 at the IT Crowd clip, not your friend with the shipment, that sounds awful 😮

Not so much rivers of blood, but we do have a river of e-coli, which is deeply concerning 🤔

Same delivery problems. Waiting for a letter, send a week ago. I just know it hasn't been sent (feel it) but I have to wait until next Tuesday until I can make a notification. Another package is underway since a week but is no longer sending updates about the whereabouts. Want to do my tax application but have to wait for an appointment with someone who can give me some explanation about it. Which is planned on 17th of April.

Mercury isn't making any contacts in my chart right now. Maybe that's why things went silent .. Have to wait.. Mercury won't make any contacts in my chart until April 7th.. Then it will sextile natal Mercury conjunct Lilith. Will be an interesting mix of energy's :unsure:

I had a complete lack of feeling across my entire body for 15 years

Nevertheless, as far as I'm concerned, the more choices out there, the better: I know better than most that what works for one person may not work for another. I just found a lot of things that didn't work for me, in the last couple of years or so!

Had the same experience, tried so many things. Most of it didn't work. A lot is about timing, the universe will crack you open eventually. Then it's about finding the right support, and the right angle which is different for everybody. After trying hypnotherapy, EFT, EMDR, reading books, psychologists, mediums, regression, foot reflexology, acupuncture, medication, doctor appointments (I can go on for some time ;)), I used my sensitivity to sense all the trauma's in my energy field, worked through them without knowing why or how. Some things from early age, some family inherited and some past life stuff, but also things I could remember and I did have a narrative for. I was able to heal from all the pains in my body (muscle tension was damaging my nerves and spine) this way. I have Moon conjunct Uranus / SN, with the Moon ruling my 6th house and Uranus ruling 1st house.

Hopefully this Chiron conjunction will bring some further healing for those who are impacted 🍀(Chiron, NN and Sun are now trining my Moon/Uranus/SN).

Noticed something, the Mercury stationing retrograde degree is almost exactly trine last year's Venus Leo retrograde degree 🤔

Is that a thing?

(Only because I've noticed they both have activated my Saturn at the same degrees)

:unsure: For that to be a thing I would expect a conjunction or perhaps an opposition. But that’s just me.
All Mercury retrogrades are in fire signs in 2024, with a short journey through Cap, I believe. Could there be an underlying issue? Maybe a harbinger of the bigger ingresses in the years to come, Saturn into Aries, Neptune into Aries. There’s an enormous change of energies ahead. Very fiery-airy for at least a decade.

I’ve been pondering lately over the Mars retrograde in Aries in 2020. Could this be a connection or overlap of themes? I’m thinking of the presidential elections, but also individual implications.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention one little but big detail .... Eris! 😮

This will be activated by Mercury retrograde (and also the Solar Eclipse will conjunct it as well)

Mercury will conjunct Eris on the exact same degree when the Eclipse happens 🤔

Eris: Trouble and strife and all things knife, in the context of this eclipse. Sounds awesome. Never a dull moment, eh? :)

Forgot to mention one little but big detail .... Eris! 😮

This will be activated by Mercury retrograde (and also the Solar Eclipse will conjunct it as well)

Mercury will conjunct Eris on the exact same degree when the Eclipse happens 🤔

So.. that was the instigator, lighting my fuse yesterday..
North node conjunct Chiron is now conjunct natal Eris. That was some very difficult energy ..

I'm not very happy about Mercury retrograde over my Moon. Transit chiron in conjunction to my moon hasn't been the happiest time in my life and the third hit on 6th of April doesn't make it better. I feel overwhelmingly vulnerable, I've been walking around with weird pain in my back and knees, I'm tired and scared and sad and ... I don't know. Mercury being retrograde and going forth and back over my moon - activating the topic again (Chiron sits in my natal chart in 7. Moon is the co-ruler of house 7. Therefore is Mercury the ruler of house 7) - I'm tired of it. Ive become so vulnerable in my relationships, it's hardly bearable.
I don’t know what had happened to me, a couple of days later I felt better than ever.

I was probably just exhausted and needed some days off. Mercury on my IC is a time to spend at home with good books :)

Attacks to the head (Aries) with sound (and/or electromagnetic?) waves, i.e. in the case of sound also directly to the ears (language/communication - Mercury), and in both cases to the brain (tinking - Mercury), generally had apparently been attacking the most "intelligent" (Mercury?) - and as always with such revelations, why exaxtly revealing it now?

There you go! T Mercury is in my 8th house, in opposition to my Pluto. :sneaky: I've just received an email from a co-worker with wild assumptions and accusations that she's made up in her head. CC'ed within are two co-workers, who have nothing to do with that matter. A simple question on her part would have been enough to clear up this situation in a friendly and uncomplicated way.

I'm so happy to be leaving this job soon and starting a new one!