Mercury Retrograde 27°13'Aries - 1st April

Mercury has the gender: androgynous (partly male and partly female in appearance).

as Mercury turned direct now, I just found out that one of my beloved owls, I always thought she is a female, because that is what the certified DNA test confirmed, but is a Male. 😳

She/he tried to copulate. only male do this in this manner.

I always call her by a female name. I cannot change the name anymore, because I'm used to it.

however, she is a Male owl. 😳

Then she is now a male owl with a female name, like Mercury - partly male and partly female. 🥰

Last edited:
Mercury has the gender: androgynous (partly male and partly female in appearance).

as Mercury turned direct now, I just found out that one of my beloved owls, I always thought she is a female, because that is what the certified DNA test confirmed, but is a Male. 😳

She/he tried to copulate. only male do this in this manner.

I always call her by a female name. I cannot change the name anymore, because I'm used to it.

however, she is a Male owl. 😳

Then she is now a male owl with a female name, like Mercury - partly male and partly female. 🥰
Talk about smuggling undeclared contraband through Zoll / Customs. That’s impressive. Now if only (s)he’d been a bit more careful about showing off the loot, the secret might have remained undiscovered. :)

Mercury moved forward yesterday. He rules natal 6th, 7th and 9th houses. Ruler of this Profection year.

It's funny that I have a duality experiences with him as far as these houses are concerned.

Today during the morning I received a call with a prestigious job offer with a very good salary as a department head.
But I've already accepted the other offer because I don't want to take on more than I can manage, so I can have a good work-life balance.
So I turned down the offer. I have to think of growth and fixed mindset, as I am having tr Saturn conjunct natal Sun. But I can add the sustainable mindset to these two, in my case :D.

I remember two years ago, when I started my last job, I also had to choose between two jobs, one in public administration and one at the university, and since it was right after I graduated, I was fed up with research, so I took the other job.

Duality in choosing a partner, I had that too 2009, I had two candidates at the same time and I have to choose one.

It is crazy...do you have similar experience in the houses ruled by Mercury in your natal charts?
Look first at the house where Gemini is?

Last edited:
Duality in choosing a partner, I had that too 2009, I had two candidates at the same time and I have to choose one.
Well, in all fairness, if you have a Uranus hard aspect (stop sniggering at the back of the class!) to your Venus, you could have picked them both. Possibly even at the same time, depending on preference.

It takes all sorts to make a Universe. :)

Accidental cat delivery!

Here's a weird story for Mercury Retrograde! I've heard of losing or misplacing items during a Mercury retrograde, but to lose an entire cat!? 😂

Intriguing how the cat resurfaced after Mercury stationed direct! Given the time, they mailed the box "earlier this month" - April 1st was when Mercury stationed retrograde.

I'm glad the cat was reunited with her owners in the end 💓

Last edited: