Solar Eclipse 19°24' Aries. - 8th April

I feel haunted. therefore I'm angry.
I don't want another chapter with him, no matter in what condition. For me the past is completed, I don't go back. I made other plans for the coming years.
Haunted is the right word when he appears again even you don’t want it?
It says a lot about that person when he is not able to respect your boundaries and comes back whenever he wants to.
Like a ghost you can’t get rid of.

I’m feeling a little bit weird. I’m super energetic and at the same time the energy around me feels like a volcano before eruption. Traffic was very weird today. Work was very hectic und chaotic today. No one could really focus.

Are Mars and Saturn in your 7th house right now?

I have this conjunction in my 7th. No relationship themes so far.

I feel like I've been emotionally put on hold. Somehow I don't feel anything today, after I've cried or been scared a lot in the last few days.
The only thing going on in my head right now is: Oh my goodness, THIS is what your life has been like so far? I wouldn't make any of the big decisions again.

I think I'm feeling more the apprehension of an uncertain future, than the past, feels a bit like a sense of uncharted territory. It's going to sound a bit new agey and woo, but it feels like a portal has opened up, like a new timeline.

It's in my 3rd house, so immediate environment, including the immediate time, kind of jumpy and antsy, and hoping the planets will be kind to me (pleeeease!)

On the plus side, my back has healed up 🙂 doing my exercises again but very carefully and back to Square One.

Was a bit nervy about driving today, given the 3rd house, so I was more careful than usual. It was more about other drivers being careless, what with a car nearly t-boning me (pulled out of a junction too fast as they failed to see me - I had to swerve around them 🙄)

On the nicer side, it was lovely watching the Eclipse on a live stream. Did feel a sense of a shift as I was watching it, oddly surreal.

I think I'm feeling more the apprehension of an uncertain future, than the past, feels a bit like a sense of uncharted territory. It's going to sound a bit new agey and woo, but it feels like a portal has opened up, like a new timeline.

I might sound contradictory here, but that's also something I'm feeling. But I don't feel any joy or anticipation. Just a blank sheet of paper and uncertainty.

And wow, what a 3rd house day. You couldn't make that up.

Glad you're feeling better!

Watching the eclipse moved me to tears.

We found out yesterday that two divisions of the agency I work for (including mine!), will be "offloaded", very likely resulting in redundancies. I do wonder if this announcement on the day of the eclipse was a coincidence or if someone up the chain has consulted the planets up there :)

Last edited:
This solar eclipse is in my tenth house. I also have natal chiron in 10th, right at the very top of my chart. Which I am feeling more than usual right now.
I am not after fame in anyway, but I very much have issues of being great at my job, working all the time, yet I am somehow paid much less than my peers in the same industry (my chiron is also in taurus). All I want is a living wage, but I am somehow perceived as not worth it, as if praise for my work is enough to pay the bills. This obviously affects my self-worth and leads to people pleasing.
I am guessing this close by eclipse is making this feeling a little louder than usual.

I think this solar eclipse is definitely about inner work. As I said already probably 1000x, I’ve had the solar eclipse conjunct my 19-degrees-Aries-moon and I’ve been feeling very energetic, happy and melancholic but I think I’ve found out something very important about a certain feeling I’ve been feeling my entire life.
:)

This solar eclipse is in my tenth house. I also have natal chiron in 10th, right at the very top of my chart. Which I am feeling more than usual right now.
I am not after fame in anyway, but I very much have issues of being great at my job, working all the time, yet I am somehow paid much less than my peers in the same industry (my chiron is also in taurus). All I want is a living wage, but I am somehow perceived as not worth it, as if praise for my work is enough to pay the bills. This obviously affects my self-worth and leads to people pleasing.
I am guessing this close by eclipse is making this feeling a little louder than usual.

Where is your natal Mars? And does natal Chiron make any aspects to your planets?

Where is your natal Mars? And does natal Chiron make any aspects to your planets?
Oh thanks for asking. Natal Mars is conjunct my Sun in 6th house Capricorn. Which I don't really feel to be honest. I am very conflict avoidant, and work very hard but never overcome obstacles. But also never give up.

My Chiron is square Sun, Mars and Jupiter (so maybe that's why), and trine Moon, Mercury and Saturn.

since yesterday, the day of the solar eclipse, Germany is sued, the first time since 1945, at the International Court of Justice in the Hague by the country of nicaragua. accusation for aid for Genocide at the Palestine people.

the Solar Eclipse falls into the 11th house of Germany conjunct Neptune and Chiron , both in opposition to Mars.
ketu will conjunct the Mars of Germany soon. Ketu/Mars has the theme: violence and destruction.the mars/Saturn conjunction of today in Germanys 10th house.

Last edited:
Oh thanks for asking. Natal Mars is conjunct my Sun in 6th house Capricorn. Which I don't really feel to be honest. I am very conflict avoidant, and work very hard but never overcome obstacles. But also never give up.

My Chiron is square Sun, Mars and Jupiter (so maybe that's why), and trine Moon, Mercury and Saturn.

Thanks for your reply!

Mars is strong in Capricorn and in the 6th house, which is known as the Joy of Mars. The Sun can make your Mars feel invisible. However, this is very much outweighed by the sign and house of Mars. Chiron can have an intimidating, unsettling effect on your Mars. My astrologer once said that I will always feel more or less uneasy with Chiron (I also have Mars Chiron).
Unlike the 10th house, the 6th house is associated with hard, unglamorous work with little reward and no recognition.

This may sound discouraging, but I often think of Muhammad Ali, whose Capricorn Sun was in the 6th house. People with planets in the 6th house can put their heart and soul into something. I think the satisfaction is drawn from that very commitment.

Not sure what the context is on that - but if someone died and won't leave you alone, there are ways of dealing with this. Everyone has the right to choose their own path, with (or without!) someone else.

I think this solar eclipse is definitely about inner work. As I said already probably 1000x, I’ve had the solar eclipse conjunct my 19-degrees-Aries-moon and I’ve been feeling very energetic, happy and melancholic but I think I’ve found out something very important about a certain feeling I’ve been feeling my entire life.
:)
Well, that sounds like fantastic news! There's nothing quite like enlightenment, especially if you've been hungry for it your entire life. I'm envious. My next tranche of inner work starts tomorrow evening, so we'll see what happens.

As for me, I've been busy doing some odd stuff. I can only assume, from the immediate (and considerable) support I've gotten for it, that it must be important, so I'm not going to argue with that. Saturn transiting my Ascendant seems to imply that non-important stuff gets much harder to do, and support will appear for the stuff that should be done.

Really scratching my head, here - because it doesn't make logical sense - but logic isn't everything, and hey, progress feels good.

5th house, conjunct my Chiron, trine Leo Sun, opposite Uranus in 11th - which rules my 4th house (Scorpio Rising). Bought several lottery tickets - haven't won yet :( Woe is me.

Am writing again - but I've been doing it so for the past several months - so not a direct effect of This solar eclipse.

But I am -how do I say this- Asserting Myself :) Can't say how, though.

No kids.

5th house, conjunct my Chiron, trine Leo Sun, opposite Uranus in 11th - which rules my 4th house (Scorpio Rising). Bought several lottery tickets - haven't won yet :( Woe is me.

Am writing again - but I've been doing it so for the past several months - so not a direct effect of This solar eclipse.

But I am -how do I say this- Asserting Myself :) Can't say how, though.

No kids.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
that's funny because I also expect to win the lottery as tr Pluto is currently conjunct natal Venus 2nd house. I try to buy a ticket every week but without luck yet.
I have to admit tr Mars-Saturn conjunct natal Sun right now, which I think they want to point out to a different kind of financial gain.
I had a negotiation meeting yesterday on the job contract and instead of the hoped for recognition of a higher position, I have got a financial settlement.
Recently i consider also the current transits to the draconic chart in combination with the natal one. It worth it. For example, this meeting coincided with the SE conjunct D. MC (was a hint from Etherea, thanks 🙏).

I feel I was tested. All the things I wanted, depended on and needed I didn't got. So many things that went into chaos. Especially the things I usually depend on for my stability.
My friend a had a sort like experience, not getting what she needed, not knowing what to do about it. Just enduring and try to keep calm.

I even fell into some waterhole in the woods. I was wearing my rainboots thinking I could walk through the rain puddles, but one of them wasnt a rainpuddle.. This was more like a secret mini sinkhole. I stepped into it and sank until three third of my legs into it. I was the only one there so had to drag myself out of the dirt and carried on. Not wanting to cut short, no I wanted to finish my walk dirt and wet or not. Just one of those days..

1712902172747.png

The SAturn/Mars is conjunct my n Sun. It definitely did not feel comfortable, I felt isolated, lonely, abandoned.

My daughter is moving to stay with her partner and it was quite of a shock too.

She's only 23yo, I had/ have reservations, because they have been together for only a month, you can hear all short of stories in the news, you never know.

Of course she is an adult, I will definitely be by her side and I remind her that this is her house too and she may return any time she wishes. I will have to meet her partner one of these days, I advised her to meet people in her partner's environment too. Maybe, just maybe, I can spot something she cannot, being so much in love and stupefied.

One of the reasons for her leaving is her not so good relationship with her father/my husband who does not approve of her life style and is unwilling to listen to the other's story. He is being selfish and stubborn, he won't accept that people are different, especially young people nowadays . Of course this has been a major blow to his Leo pride.
I don't know what I feel, I stand in between.

Of course all this took place on the eclipse day, no wonder the shock, as it was exactly opposite my daughter's n Sun, conjunct my n Saturn/ Venus and square my husband's n Jupiter in cancer.

The story of my life: I am always affected by eclipses when they hit me! Same goes for my daughter too! She has placements at neiboring degrees. I cannot tell how some people are not affected by eclipses, as they claim, or they do not know what to expect/ keep wide orbs.

Mars just crossed my Ascendant yesterday afternoon. Saturn will, too, in a few days. The 16th, actually, just as I need to file some important paperwork. Not looking forward to that, but it has to be done. I'm busy trying to put an end to projects that had been started years ago, and trying to tie up loose ends to say "There, I've done it. The items are no longer in boxes, waiting to be installed, but now working."

Still, transiting Mercury hit my Jupiter this morning - which means it'll be back in a few days again, so there's that. :)

For what it's worth, I noticed I just had a lunar opposition (demi-return), which also happened on the day of the eclipse. Supposedly, this adds flavour to an existing lunar eclipse. I'll stick a copy in the lunar return thread, because I'm curious now!

@Oliver
It seems that the conjunction of Mars and Saturn with your Ascendant lends you exactly the energy you need to finish the accumulated work. Everything happens for a reason.