Sedna into Gemini mid June '23 – World-Split?

And something mundane, around "world split":

Yesterday former Swiss Bundesrat* Kaspar Villiger warned of possible attacks by Russia on Swiss infrastructure. The reasoning was that some infrastructure is important for Europe, but because Switzerland is not in NATO it would not trigger the "NATO alliance case", which is, by the way much less of an automatism that media often suggest. Specifically one target was one of the 3 centers for SWIFT in the world, the one in Switzerland, i.e. would touch themes of money and information exchange, which would fit with the hypothesized themes of Sedna, but not only those. The other target was a point were several electricity lines cross, which would I guess be more of a Uranus theme in the immediate sense. The background of that is also money, because a larger military budget requires more money and where to take it from? Reduce other things, raise taxes?

But there seems to be some pressure to choose one of two sides, staying neutral not so easy. Switzerland will probably still manage to do so at least in the coming years, at least it has better preconditions than most small countries, also via ties to many different fractions on the world, Putin's children were probably born in Switzerland, etc.

* Bundesrat: Switzerland has a government (executive branch) of seven "dwarfs", who decide about national matters as a panel, and each has a department, i.e. is also what is in other countries a minister. Each year another one of them is the president ("Bundespräsident"), but that involves mainly representative tasks like traveling and shaking hands with other heads of state. And they are from different political parties, roughly in the same number as people vote for politicians in the parliament (2 chambers, similar to the US, one chamber with 2 members per canton, the other chamber with members proportional to populations of the kantons), and, of course, in Switzerland the people have the last word via direct democracy, some decisions are mandatory to be decided by a popular vote, some can be by collecting a certain number of signatures. The Bundesrat is elected by the parliament, not directly by the people, all of which makes Swiss politics relatively boring, not much material for comedians... Astrologically, I see a certain similarity with Delphi in Greece, as the center of (Wester) Europe in the case of Switzerland, north Germany, south Italy, one of the axes in WWII, west is France, east is Austria. And the country would be Leo according to legend (1 August 1291), and also William Lilly lists Switzerland as Leo, while the modern state of 1848 is Virgo, would have Venus in early Libra close to the MC:

in_schweiz1250h.png

Image from here (sorry, only in German, but use deepl.com to translate):

So Venus of Switzerland would be at a trine to Pluto and Sedna now...

Only noticed now: Lake Tahoe and the "Cal Nev" hotel there would be a Gemini theme because of the state border California-Nevada right through the hotel, and there is even water nearby, Lake Tahoe, so maybe in that sense a Sedna in Gemini theme... That could put the book I am writing maybe closer to Sedna thematically, and, of course, it will be interesting to see what happens in that criminal court case, is about money which would also be a theme related to Sedna... Reno, where the novel would play in 1960 is not directly at Lake Tahoe, but not far, only about 20 km... Of course, as always, also mixed with other themes, Uranus in late Pisces for Marylin Monroe, sun in late Pisces for Stormy Daniels, but via that also in Sextile to Sedna now, and in the hypothesis as Sedna as main theme in these times, she would trigger that by aspect to become prominent, plus of course is helped by Neptune now...

I think it was brought up by someone in the incubator forum (of which I kept no copies, but would have been a woman as far as I recall) that you could relate Sedna to digitalization because of her detached fingers - digits.

This provides in my view a link from the end/beginning of the zodiac (late Pisces and early Aries) to Sedna, as follows...

California is the end of the way West, ends at the ocean, as Jim Morrison remarked; he had hiked West like so many at the time, inspired by Jack Kerouac and the like, but at Venice Beach, where the Doors began, was the end of that path, exept "break on through to the other side".

The real movement turned virtual there, with movies, computers, the internet, and also elements of eastern religions (are West across the Pacific from California), and likely more, you name it...

Since the end of the Zodiac is the end of Pisces, and since the astronomers who discovered Sedna were in California, i.e. making Sedna itself one of the themes of the end of the path West, there is in a way now an opportunity (Sextile) with Sedna in early Gemini to Neptune in late Pisces and relatively soon in early Aries, plus other aspects...

That is basically the idea...

That is why Marilyn Monroe appears with her Uranus in late Pisces or Stormy Daniels with the sun there, or other things, including me with Saturn in late Pisces as maybe a messenger, with quite an eerie 3rd of 3 Saturn returns of the 2nd cycle of the Saturn returns in my life...

me-sat-ret2-3of3.jpg

I can see the connection between Sedna and end Pisces, owing to the very similar themes - for Sedna, a watery end which gave way to her greater Self, once she had given up all resistance to her fate (break on through...).

With the transit of Neptune over that point in reference to the other two charts you mention (Monroe and Daniels), Daniels is already in the news in relation to the court case with Trump and all the salacious evidence between lawyers, but I wonder if we might also see something about Monroe we had not known before, when NN crosses over from Aries into Pisces, and Neptune/Saturn move from Pisces to Aries.

This movement to and from Pisces is very much a cross-current theme.

Sedna will be in sextile but I would not have said the energy of that planet is a peaceful one - it seems to distil down to the essence of inner turmoil preceding greater growth and that is precisely what we are seeing now, but played out in the political, financial, medical, educational and social spheres. At least, we're getting the turmoil, with no sign of resolution.

One correspondence of Gemini that we often tend to forget is that of its ruler, e.g. Mercury and its alias of Quicksilver, the silvery metal, the stuff of high toxicity, and one of the most toxic substances known. This also has to play its part in any assessment of a planet of Sedna's stature setting up in that sign for such a long time. It is a striking correspondence and bound to seep out somehow. It's not all media and ideology.

Lots of interesting input for me... :)

I just remembered that traditionally Venus is exalted at 27° Pisces... (and with Sedna in the hypothesis getting her domicile in Libra where Venus traditionally has one of hers...)

Quite generally, in my view there is a lot around sexuality in the myth of Sedna.

Her husband who turns out to be a bird could be seen as the perception of a virgin who had never seen an excited naked man before and would describe his genitals as a "bird", and then detaching from her father and becoming surrounded, the center, in lots of "phalluses" in the form of the animals of the sea that admire her. Certainly not the only way to read the myth (for example the animals of the sea also as her children more indirectly from sex), but at least in my view one that is relatively close at hand.

My father used to tell me that ancient Romans would take baths in mercury/quicksilver, but stopped doing so because it made them infertile. Greek Hermes, as already mentioned, mean "pillar" also with a sexual connotation, at least in more ancient forms (before classical Greece) of the god not as an adolescent but as a grown man with a beard.

But gradually to "Lake Tahoe"... In the book "Poussière blonde" (Blonde Dust) the main character Pauline goes to Reno in 2000 to give farewell to the Mapes hotel, finished in 1947 in Art Deco style (which seems to have gradually travelled west) when the main character was 8, and in 2000 decided to tear it down. The story plays in 2000 and 1960 with the encounter with Marilyn Monroe or "Mrs. Miller" at the time as wife of Arthur Miller, but I am still very early in the book, rather boring to read for me...

The resort where the encounter of Stormy Daniels and Donald Trump would have been is the "Edgewood Tahoe Resort", just barely in Nevada, about 150 meters from California, here's a map:

edgewood-tahoe-resort.jpg
I could not determine the exact date of their (alleged) encounter in the hotel room, Getty Images has images of Trump for Sunday, 16 July at the celebrity golf tournament:

Since that was a Sunday, the dinner and then visit to the hotel room of Trump might have been more likely already on Saturday, so here is a chart for that evening; since they would have been talking first for about 2 hours before Trump would have sort of blocked the way out (all in the words of Stormy Daniels), I assumed that dinner was until about 9 PM and that it started at about 11 PM (outside transits to her deposition 7 May 2024 in the "hush money" trial:

tahoe-encounter-saturday-time-approx.png

Not many aspects to Sedna.

There is a square of Sedna with Neptune, which rings with the current sextile, and I noticed that the evening when I started with my book project with a clear "Hollywood" touch in Jan 2019 there was a Quintile between Sedna and Neptune, but of course Neptune-Sedna aspects last a long time...

Possibly, there would have been a sextile between Sedna and the AC (and thus a trine to the DC), certainly there was a sextile to Priapus (opposite Lilith) and a trine to Lilith, with obviously sexual connotations. To me the sextile aspect also has some sexual themes, is a division of the circle by six, in German even the number 6 ("Sechs") is pronounced the same as "Sex" (for sexual intercourse). I relate it also to the sixth planet Jupiter, also because Zeus was very sexually active and also the almost perpetual quarrels between him and his wife were often about sexual themes, like the most prominent one about the question of whether men or women have more fun during sex, which poor Tiresias was forced to answer – edited to add: a theme that Liz Greene attributes to Libra in "The Astrology of Fate", also 6 is half 12, the middle of the Zodiac, balance...

But, of course, more immediately prominent would likely be the Pluto-Venus opposition at MC-DC, at a square to the nodal axis at 28°36' Pisces (i.e. Venus also at a square to her point of exaltation. Or Uranus near the AC or Priapus. And the moon in early Aries near the IC of the USA in the Sibly chart, at the peak of a golden yod with Mars (in H6) and Jupiter (in H8) as its base - an aspect that can be quite dogmatic or fixed or whatever you might call it.

I do not trust what Stormy Daniels says in detail not all that much (nor what Trump says anyways), but maybe Sedna in the 2nd house ("body") would/could explain why she might have been more passive at that moment than she would typically been from her nature?

(If the date was one day later, Sunday evening, the moon would be at 17.x° Aries instead, otherwise practically the same chart.)

Here is a link to her deposition 7 May 2024 at the "hush money" trial in NYC (pdf at the NY Times):

Last edited:
Today I found this article in

https://www.today.it/tv/news/bernardo-bertolucci-ultimo-tango-a-parigi-scena-burro-violenza.html

It came after another article today about the presentation of “Maria” from Jessica Palud in Cannes77

Translation:

The film 'Last Tango in Paris' (1972), with which Bernardo Bertolucci was nominated for an Oscar as best director in '74, caused a major scandal in Italy for its many sex scenes, which were too explicit for the time. The real scandal, however, comes today after more than 40 years.

The director confessed that the famous scene in which Marlon Brando (Paul) uses butter and then has anal intercourse with the very young Maria Schneider (Jeanne), who was only 20 years old at the time, was something improvised on the spot without the actress knowing anything about it. 'The idea came to Brando and me while we were having breakfast,' Bertolucci revealed. 'At a certain point he started spreading butter on a baguette, immediately we gave each other a knowing look.

Incredible how he tells the story without the slightest remorse:

We decided not to say anything to Maria to have a more realistic reaction, not as an actress but as a young woman. She cries, she screams, she feels hurt. And somehow she was hurt because I had not told her there would be a sodomy scene and this hurt was useful for the film. I don't think she would have reacted this way if she had known. These are serious things but it's also how films are made: provocations are sometimes more important than explanations. That's also how you get a certain atmosphere, I wouldn't know how else. Maria was twenty years old. All her life she was resentful towards me because she felt exploited. Unfortunately it happens when you are inside an adventure that you don't understand, she didn't have the means to filter what was going on. Maybe I was guilty but they cannot take me to court for that'.

Maria Schneider, who died in 2011 at the age of 58 from lung cancer, had repeatedly told the truth until she vented herself in 2007 in an interview with the Daily Mail: 'That scene was not in the script. I refused, but then I couldn't say no. I should have called my agent or my lawyer because you cannot force an actor to do something that is not in the script. But I was too young at the time, I didn't know. So I was forced to submit to what I believe was real violence. The tears you see in the film are real. They are tears of humiliation".

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Sedna ran retrograde over Maria Schneider's Radix Moon at 3° Taurus in 1972.

The scene went very far, but is something other than the usual “me too” which happens behind the scenes. It's in the film itself and belongs to it.

I don't know if anyone was able to explain to Maria Schneider later on that this was exactly what had to happen there. It was important for the film.

For she as a person, it must have been a heavy burden. Nobody knows whether she was able to get through it or not.

With Sedna going into Gemini now it reaches even to less informated people like me and gives some inputs. And without looking judgementally neither to the film nor to the woman I learn something new.

Attachments

• Maria Schneider mit Bernardo Bertolucci.png
    Maria Schneider mit Bernardo Bertolucci.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 1