Saturn in Pisces - 7th March 2023

I checked the dates when tr Saturn conjuncted my natal Sun last time 1994-1996:

- My father became very ill (Aneurysm) and was in a coma for about 6 months, an operation on his head failed the first time and had to be repeated

- I broke my leg and it took several months to heal

- I failed my first attempt to pass my Abitur/high school final exam with good grades and had to repeat it

Lessons learned: hard work pays off, patience, focus, responsibility, ..was very hard time, not just for me, but also for my family
I hate Saturn lessons, it robs you of all mental and spiritual lightness and throws you into the cruel world without mercy.

Lessons learned: hard work pays off, patience, focus, responsibility, ..was very hard time, not just for me, but also for my family
I hate Saturn lessons, it robs you of all mental and spiritual lightness and throws you into the cruel world without mercy.

I recognize this, slowing down, choose what you want to do, and give that your all. No free rides, everything takes hard work.
I was on a vacation, well Saturn showed me what hard work is, even on vacation and when I came back work exploded.
I am exhausted now. No vacation for me anytime soon.

I recognize this, slowing down, choose what you want to do, and give that your all. No free rides, everything takes hard work.
I was on a vacation, well Saturn showed me what hard work is, even on vacation and when I came back work exploded.
I am exhausted now. No vacation for me anytime soon.
Now Jupiter and Saturn are still in harmony. And Jupiter is supporting your Sun despite the Saturn conjunction. Wait for when Jupiter enters Gemini and begins its battle with hard squares :eek:.
I realized it was a similar situation in 1995/1996, when Jupiter entered Sagittarius.
Do you have other planets in Pisces?

I have just broken a tooth while eating. Saturn rules the bones and teeth.
He is approaching my Mars and will have a full conjunction from mid to the end of January.
I guess there will be many dentist visits in January.
I have to admit Mars today exactly squares my Sun from the 12th house and about to oppose my moon in 6th. So this is another factor.
An event is therefore never triggered by the transit of a single planet.

... add to that: this coincides with Mercury rx. Mercury rules my 6th house and tr 1st and 12th house back and forth.

Last edited:
Now Jupiter and Saturn are still in harmony. And Jupiter is supporting your Sun despite the Saturn conjunction. Wait for when Jupiter enters Gemini and begins its battle with hard squares :eek:.
I realized it was a similar situation in 1995/1996, when Jupiter entered Sagittarius.
Do you have other planets in Pisces?
Well I am still very happy despite Saturn conjunct my Sun. Only Lilith is there too. So its Saturn conjunct Sun/Lilith. I am getting mainly lessons to follow my intuition. Hard lessons because when I dont do what my heart/gut is telling me to do something not so pleasant follows. Normally I would get a pull like that once a week. Now it is multiple times a day, so paying attention and do everything that I get a nudge for, dont ignore the intuition :oops:!

Its hard work because sometimes I need to walk out in the middle of a meeting, just to answer a phonecall, or sent a message. So it's getting a bit messy, before Saturn was on my Sun I had hard boundaries for not doing multiple things at once.

Thanks for pointing that out, didn't realize when the last time Saturn conjuncted my Sun. Total different experience, with that Jupiter / Pluto square at the end of 1994! Difficult time after my parents got divorced and my father got aggressive, couldn't accept the divorce.

When Jupiter hits Gemini, Saturn will be long gone from my Sun 🙏.

I had some problems with my teeth too btw.

When Jupiter hits Gemini, Saturn will be long gone from my Sun 🙏.
You are so lucky 🍀.
Both planets will be activating my grand square affecting natal Sun, Moon, Saturn, Nodes, Neptune and Asc/Dsc...:oops:, so much fireworks...

Sorry cz of Teeth problems. Hope you have at least a good dentist 👩‍🔬🤞.

Hope Saturn will bring you something good 🦋. Once I understood what Saturn wanted from me it got a lot easier. Finally able to get a handle on that wheel.

Thanks Lunasel, yes she is very sweet and capable.

tr Saturn opposition natal Saturn comes to an end today. I have to admit that it wasn't as eventful as I thought it would be.
Yes, I had the testing period in the job I may be taking up next. I'm usually authority-phobic, but in this job I felt like I was the authority and could act at eye level. Saturn in its retrograde will approach this opposition degree this year with an orb of 2 degrees. So, it could be not the end of the transit yet.
However, tr Saturn will activate many placements in my chart. He is coming closer to conjunct n Sun 14 Pisces, square n Moon Gemini and Oppose n NN Virgo, square n Neptune 20 Saggy and Asc 22 Saggy. With this cocktail of energies, it is hard to say :rolleyes:. Moreover, as long as tr Jupiter still in Taurus, that could mean harnessing the hard side of tr Saturn in Pisces.
We still have the second half of the year, when tr Jupiter enters Gemini, and starts his square to Saturn.

Do we have a thread about tr Jupiter in Gemini?
It is a bit early, 3 months, but I see so many discussions about this time and the air dynamics, for example, on SN, Pluto. I also think we can start taking notes on Jupiter in Gemini, then Uranus will be arriving there next year.

Do we have a thread about tr Jupiter in Gemini?
It is a bit early, 3 months, but I see so many discussions about this time and the air dynamics, for example, on SN, Pluto. I also think we can start taking notes on Jupiter in Gemini, then Uranus will be arriving there next year.

Good idea! I may start one up later today when I've completed my tasks for the day 🙂

Saturn conjunct my Sun had passed, been rather a busy weekend. I expected it to be a harder transit, but I think that was tempered down by the Jupiter Taurus sextile my Sun in tandem.

There was more Jupiter Taurus indulgence 🍰🍰 (family events) but now the Saturn work of restrictions and discipline, back on the treadmill, literally!

Saturn will move on to conjunct my Mercury and then Venus (when it will station retrograde). That may be harder, as Jupiter will have moved onto Gemini by then, no Jupiter aspects buffering for me.

As i experienced tr Saturn conjunct my Mars (ruler of 4th house nataly) last year. Saturn brings a task with him, a test that you need to master. You then have no choice but focus all your energy on this task. As it happened, when my mother was sick. I couldn't think of other things, like I was obsessed by this task, duty, or debt somehow. Even when she got better, i was controlling her daily habits, just giving orders to my brothers. I was unbearable for all them. So I was wearing the Saturn coat.

Tr Saturn conjunct your n Venus PT, look at the houses Venus rules. What issues can arise at this time?
It's interesting to observe transiting Saturn conjuncting the planets in Pisces. While Jupiter squares them simultaneously or in tandem. It's like there's a lot of forging to be done. Jupiter provides the fire, and Saturn works on forming the details.

Last edited:
I realized that the first time tr Saturn will exactly hit my Sun at 14 degrees Pisces is on the 11th of April. Around the same day, or at this time, there will be other planetary conjunctions.

tr Saturn and Mars will be together hitting my Sun :oops:
tr Uranus Jupiter and Moon opposition n Uranus
tr Sun and Mercury opposition n Pluto
tr Pluto conjunction n Venus
tr Venus conjunction n IC

I think April will be a very intensive month astrologically.

Last edited:
I realized that the first time tr Saturn will exactly hit my Sun at 14 degrees Pisces is on the 11th of April. Around the same day, or at this time, there will be other planetary conjunctions.

tr Saturn and Mars will be together hitting my Sun :oops:
tr Uranus Jupiter and Moon opposition n Uranus
tr Sun and Mercury opposition n Pluto
tr Pluto conjunction n Venus
tr Venus conjunction n IC

I think April will be a very intensive month astrologically.
These two transits sound very intense! Is it the first hit on your Venus?

An exact conjunction, yes. At 2 degrees Aquarius.
Did you have it already? I mean the conjunction to n Venus.
Hmm, 2º Aquarius is also my Part of Death. Could be interesting, especially with Pluto circling over it like a buzzard.

Don't worry, though: The first pass of Pluto over your Venus will likely tear some aspect of your life apart and leave you thinking "WTF?!" The second pass will be much like the first, but you'll be thinking "What, again?!" In between the second and third passes, you'll start to get your shit together, but the third pass will still feel like a sucker punch to the gut, but you're getting used to the pain by that stage. After that point, you'll start making improvements and use the subsequent passes (usually 4-5 in total, depending on how it retrogrades over your planets - it will come to within about a quarter of a degree of my Venus when it stations direct in Capricorn, later this year. That will be my 4th, and last, transit, even if it doesn't conjunct my Venus exactly.)

Saturn and Mars also conjunct just over half a degree from my natal Ascendant, in my 12H, and they make a bunch of square and opposition aspects to my natal planets and points (especially my MC/IC, which is already tightly square with my Ascendant/Descendant). They do trine my North node, though (my natal North node trines my Ascendant very closely, so that's expected if they are already conjunct my Ascendant).

10.04.2024 @ 22:36:06 CEST vs natal:

Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 12.04.21.png

@Oliver,have you seen this one
:eek:

The funny thing, i gave the birthdate of people who already passed and they gave me results in the far future.
Says my father who already died, won't pass until 2033. Yet husband will die 2027 hmm. I apparently will die at 56, not sure I buy that. Whats your thoughts? Can one actually predict death, since astrology is not sharing facts but more probabilities?

Says my father who already died, won't pass until 2033. Yet husband will die 2027 hmm. I apparently will die at 56, not sure I buy that. Whats your thoughts? Can one actually predict death, since astrology is not sharing facts but more probabilities?
Actually, astrology is about energy. But as long as you have free will, it’s a guideline, not a rule.