Money, money, money

It's amazing.

Over the past few days, the Fed has issued a record $152.85 billion to financial institutions to provide emergency liquidity.

This surpassed the previous high of $111 billion from the 2008 financial crisis.

(In the previous "normal" weeks, banks took $4.58 billion).

(An additional $11.9 billion flowed from the "Bank Term Funding Program" set up by the Fed on Sunday, where banks
anonymously receive loans on particularly favorable terms.)

In this situation German Chancellor O. Scholz says (yesterday):
No problem ! No danger for Germany and Europe !
"The monetary system is no longer as fragile as it was before the financial crisis, noConsequences for German savers. The
deposits are safe. We live in a completely different time" ā€“ than in 2008.

Covid? War? Maybe he doesn't even read Neue ZĆ¼rcher Zeitung? :sleep:

Scholz natal Uranus: 10th house. tr Uranus runs through its 8th financial house (others' money), already conjunct natal Venus (for months), soon on its natal moon, squaring natal Chiron (overthrow?) for the rest of the year, plus tr Pluto opp Midheaven.

In this situation German Chancellor O. Scholz says (yesterday):
No problem ! No danger for Germany and Europe !
"The monetary system is no longer as fragile as it was before the financial crisis, noConsequences for German savers. The
deposits are safe. We live in a completely different time" ā€“ than in 2008.
That is exactly what the Head of the "Ministry of Labour and Social affairs"-as it is called- in my country-Greece- said yeaterday and it was not a surprise! What WOULD be a surprise is to say the opposite! People would rush to ATMs to empty their bank accounts! I no longer trust any politicians for many years now like most people here. In all probability, they have no clue as to what happens next in this financially insecure environment either. -Uranus in Taurus; to say something astrological for Etherea! ;)-
In addition, it is more than obvious that Pluto at 29th Capricorn IS creating a huge havoc now, look at the strikes taking place in France for the change in the age of retirement, which Macron wishes to pass. There is social unrest in the UK too, the same goes almost everywhere, my country included for issues related in one way or another with finances and the people are furious! There will soon be elections here, there is too much dissatisfaction, though, so they wish to delay it as much as possible hoping for an improvement in public's opinion and less angry demonstrations. In all likelihood no political party will be elected, more rounds will be needed and still no party will take power by itself. The number of people who do not even go to vote is increasing.

An interesting point, @IRIS 70 - elections are no longer seen as being a way to create the change for which people wish. This is the way that "leaders" like, e.g. "go into the booth like good little children, and then just put up with what comes out of it, and by the way, we are lying and you won't get what we promised".

Instead, they are seeing direct action, which is the population flexing their power, and this is what will take greater proportions as Pluto moves to Aq, I imagine.

As written elsewhere, we are already in eclipse season, and the next Solar eclipse on April 20 has Sun/Moon (authority/people) at loggerheads with Pluto in Aq, from anaretic Aries - thus, a huge Arian/Mars energy and Mars is still OOB. Venus also OOB at that eclipse and in the run-up, Moon goes in and out of OOB, so feelings will be running very high - too high for weak technocrats' liking, I would imagine.

Pluto divides, as we all know, and with the square to Sun (authority) and Moon (the population), I imagine that between the Pluto ingress and that eclipse (and its following month) is where the rubber hits the road.

For many of those "leaders", I imagine that they will feel the wheels are falling off, and the usual rules most definitely do not apply. With Pluto doing what he is doing, I also anticipate they will get the heavies out (weak people are so often tempted to bully and utilise force) but the surge of population dissatisfaction will over-ride and overwhelm any measures like that, and the Aries eclipse indicates people will be in no mood for weasel-words from bureaucrats.

We are seeing tiny glimmers of it here already - for example, the councils who voted for 15 minute cities have had facial surveillance cameras (apalling) installed, and there have been stories of people cutting them down with cordless angle-grinders overnight, as well as dismantling the barriers.

I expect there will be legal action at some point, too - that kind of limitation is totally in contravention of the Magna Carta, which freedoms apply "for ever", supersede Parliament (it was all agreed before Parliament existed) and can never be over-ridden. This is our constitution.

Everything else is B.S.

they knew bank was collapsing, we know the ceos & executives cashed out millions in stock prior.
now we find out the only reason yellen called for fdic to cover deposits over $250,000 was because they are all part of
elite, woke system. oprah, harry&meghan, many celebrities who donate to the democrats all had much more than the
fdic limit covered but they're all getting their money back. nice for them!šŸ˜
the bank donated millions to black lives matter & other activist marxist groups.

meanwhile, they are borrowing from the federal reserve anywhere up to 2 trillion dollars to cover the losses.
which will mean super hyper-inflation in the usa where already a dozen eggs cost $18 (they used to cost $5).

it's one thing to help cover deposits for working americans, quite another to cover for the very people who created the bank
collapse in the first place. people are already on the precipice with the rising costs & being evicted from their homes.
there are more homeless in america now than at any other time since 1929 yet the illegals are giving hotel rooms & money.
the current biden admin is helping foreigners, their political donors & the illegals but totally ignoring the legal, hardworking,
american patriot. veterans are dismissed with their concerns & treated like garbage with this administration.

this cannot continue; people won't take anymore corruption from these plutocrats; either there is going to be a civil war or there are going to be
major changes in the present, woke, gov't. they've got to go before they destroy the country completely.
the upcoming solar eclipse with pluto square the nodes of fate is going to bring major changes, not to the globalists liking.

Israeli bankers and tech firms pulled a whopping $1 billion from the failed Silicon Valley Bank in the days immediately leading up to its collapse, marking Americaā€™s biggest financial meltdown since 2008 and the second-biggest bank collapse in American history.​

The Silicon Valley Bank, an openly left-wing financial operation that promoted ā€œwoke capitalā€ ESG programs and worked closely with politicians and tech oligarchs alike, is not only linked to powerful Americans, but to powerful Israelis as well. According to the Times of Israel, in the days immediately preceding the bankā€™s collapse, Israeli bankers, working on behalf of themselves and the nationā€™s own tech oligarchs, pulled a whopping $1 billion out of SVB.

timesofisrael.com

That is exactly what the Head of the "Ministry of Labour and Social affairs"-as it is called- in my country-Greece- said yeaterday and it was not a surprise! What WOULD be a surprise is to say the opposite! People would rush to ATMs to empty their bank accounts! I no longer trust any politicians for many years now like most people here. In all probability, they have no clue as to what happens next in this financially insecure environment either. -Uranus in Taurus; to say something astrological for Etherea! ;)-
In addition, it is more than obvious that Pluto at 29th Capricorn IS creating a huge havoc now, look at the strikes taking place in France for the change in the age of retirement, which Macron wishes to pass. There is social unrest in the UK too, the same goes almost everywhere, my country included for issues related in one way or another with finances and the people are furious! There will soon be elections here, there is too much dissatisfaction, though, so they wish to delay it as much as possible hoping for an improvement in public's opinion and less angry demonstrations. In all likelihood no political party will be elected, more rounds will be needed and still no party will take power by itself. The number of people who do not even go to vote is increasing.

janet yellen said there would be no bank bail outs but they are doing just that! covering deposits over $250,000.
meanwhile, telling the world that the 'banking system is good in the usa'.
šŸ˜—
borrowing money from the fed to cover all the banks collapsing (2 trillion will be printed to start with!) is only a temporary
measure.

the banks around the world are 'robbing peter to pay paul'...i.e. borrowing from other central banks to keep up the facade that
it's not all one big ponzi scheme. for sure, they don't want citizens running to the banks to withdraw as bank runs will reveal how
bankrupt the banks really are. the deposits are not backed by gold or any asset since the 1970s. neptune rules both illusion
& deceit & the gov'ts are lying every day to us. ā˜ŗļø

20 More Banks on Shaky Foundation While JP Morgan Profited $1B on Metals

Lynette Zang: 3-16-2023

They want you to think that itā€™s over, that the new facility that the Fed magically created.

They want you to think that that has fixed everything. But all they ever do is change the way they account for things.

And what really happens is the system gets more vulnerable because this whole thing hinges on whether or not you believe their lies.

etherea, sorry to bother you but can you start a new thread on the upcoming solar eclipse, you have explained it so
well here; as you comment, it's going to have a major impact in the world.
with the moon nodes invoved in a square with pluto, the next 6 months are going to be monumental.
if you prefer not to, that's okay, i'll find out where to post it myself. šŸ¤—

Hi Jenny

The April 20 Solar Eclipse chart is here already on the thread, The World in 2023, post no. 10, on this page:

Yes, it will be monumental.

i dont think there is any reason to panic yet. the aries ingress makes it clear we still have two odd years to go ā€¦. to mars leaving gemini, where it has supported tradingā€¦.for its fall in cancer.

the collapse of two major crypto exchanges has caught US in a panic as the fall washes theough the financial system and brings collapses. Archegos collapse and misreporting in its sophisticated trades exposed Credit suisse and showed up its lack of risk management. Misreporting has created a panic with average person. ripples in US as crypto collapses and works through the system has to be expected. again, misreporting is fanning panic flames from average person who cant understand where the fire is and worries about his bills. and in the case of US probably will lose his short in crypto.

I dont know about US EU banks, but UK banks are solid. UK has applied laws to create heavy reserve obligations for just this kind of situation, curbed loans and increased interest rates to curb inflation. all UK registered banks and subsidiaries are solid. we just have to avoid panic bank runs that no bank can withstand.

also UK critically curbed crypto trades for the man in the street!

deutsche bank, the only EU bank I know that was in serious trouble a few years bank has also firmed up and is now fine. the risk management problem that caught them with pants downā€¦highlighted by collapse of Archegosā€¦.at Credit suisse has been sorted.

so likely EU banks will also be fine.

critically the laws and safeguards to inoculate banks in other countries post 2008, will hold to safeguard us from US mess.

US is another story altogether.

btw if anyone doesnt see how AI is going to alter e v e r y t h i n g with versions of chatgpt becoming commercially availableā€¦better wake up and quick. a whole slew of industries, professions, are about to be decimated.

i reckon we have a couple of years left. pluto in tropical is about to move into aquarius and bring with it mega AI changes for man in the street as jobs go and are replaced with AI. mars says we have just over two years left.

software development and a whole bunch of other related computer jobs is one such! they wont be left out this time!!

now I would post the sidereal version of aries ingressā€¦.but !! there isnt an aries ingress sidereally happening right now! in real terms the procession of equinoxes has knock aries one month further down the road. the aries point in tropical observes the vernal equinox ā€¦so I am sticking to that.

i note the inconjunct from pluto to mars.

as an aside to mention of the 15 minute towns, and the coming death of carsā€¦I can say it makes really good sense. i have chosen to retire in one such and I am delighted at the convenience it gives me. i cant think of any reason to have a car! i am 15 mins from downtown, 10 from all supermarkets, 10 from 3 beaches. i have to be creative to have a 1 hour walk daily! for UK with its coming security problems and increasing attacks, it makes good safety sense to have facial recognition in public places. sorry, somethings have to happen to keep everyone safe. i support that!

Attachments

• 09ABED3B-26C5-44DD-AAF8-C897D94EE482.jpeg
    09ABED3B-26C5-44DD-AAF8-C897D94EE482.jpeg
    336.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
as an aside to mention of the 15 minute towns, and the coming death of carsā€¦I can say it makes really good sense. i have chosen to retire in one such and I am delighted at the convenience it gives me. i cant think of any reason to have a car! i am 15 mins from downtown, 10 from all supermarkets, 10 from 3 beaches. i have to be creative to have a 1 hour walk daily! for UK with its coming security problems and increasing attacks, it makes good safety sense to have facial recognition in public places. sorry, somethings have to happen to keep everyone safe. i support that!
They are not valid, though. This intended application of 15 minute cities for spurious invented reasons breaches the conditions established in the Magna Carta. Neither Parliament nor overly ambitious and power-hungry local council has power to override it. They are just putting up an authoritarian front and seeing what they can get away with. The taste for authoritarian intervention was seen in the pandemic/lockdowns, but they have failed to see also that the public are now understanding (by experience) the harms done and the onset of calling people to account for it has begun (I am sure you have seen some of the 100k WhatsApp messages written by Hancock, Case and others, displaying their callousness in fabrication). There is neither appetite nor basis for restriction, and public money gathered by the council (or government) should never be spent on it, nor the manipulation required to manufacture consent from the gullible for it.
(note in 1066 chart that transiting Saturn is moving onto natal 12h Pluto, so of course it fits that a covert attempt to constrict is on the horizon. Natal Pluto sits at midpoint between MC and Asc in that chart, and Saturn is going to bring reinforcement of that. Of course, all transits eventually end :) )

I would consider it childish and foolish to dismiss these established freedoms for a laughably false sense of safety. It doesn't look to me as though any particular council is minded of safety, in any event. The public has never voted for it, either. Now we know in black and white what they will do to manufacture guilt and fear to achieve their objectives, then their objectives must be questioned and/or dismissed if it contravenes Magna Carta (as of 2 years ago, there was a Solar Arc New Moon to this, so its importance will not fade). Transiting Neptune opposes natal 12h Saturn, so this highlights 9h/3h (short and long journeys) by square, and as we all know, the squares/midpoints to these chart factors is not a comfortable place).Screen Shot 2023-03-18 at 08.06.49.png

Further, the banking collapse is already being used as a spurious narrative to justify establishment of CBDC.

Referencing interest rates: they cannot curb inflation derived from crazed money-printing over the last few years. What they do is to create a crunch in the cost-of-living. That is as plain as day, whatever the rhetoric, unless one is looking through Neptunian specs worthy of the Hall of Mirrors.

I would very much doubt that the sense of "safety" about EU and UK banks will prove true, either. That is wishful thinking.

Take a look at the charts posted earlier: the Euro currency chart is far from giving rise to any sense of stability.
The US Pluto Return in late Capricorn is demolishing all that is Capricornian, by the day. The Petrodollar is being wiped out by BRICS. The US debt mountain is probably insurmountably vast, leaving them with a very precarious position on the global stage.
For the progressed 1066 chart, inflation is represented by Neptune which is moving through chart 2h for a long time to come.

The harsh reality is this:
The global economy has been run similarly to a ponzi scheme, and it can no longer hold.
This "crisis" will be used to usher in CBDC.

Chart attached is Magna Carta. Study well and memorise.

What follows relates to the lunar nodes, which are about Moonā€™s ecliptic meeting the Sunā€™s ecliptic, so this clearly impacts gold and silver from the astrological point of view in relation to money.

Therefore, although the lore is about ā€œpriceā€, given that we are talking about the Sun we need to consider price of gold, and for Moon, price of silver.

Under current market conditions, this issue is burning more relevantly in the public mind as ā€œsafe havenā€ for funds.

To be honest, I donā€™t know that there is any such thing at the moment, given that confiscation can also occur because governments tend to end up with the equation that what is yours is theirs. This isn't so visible during more "normal" conditions (if there is such a thing) but its presence becomes more stark and notable as things reach turmoil.

Koval reckons that all significant astrological financial activity occurs in the Solar Field (Earth, Moon, Sun and then, personal planets).

What has been said by financial astrologers is that silver reaches its best price at FMs in Taurus, Cancer and Pisces, and (plainly) gold when Sun is in Leo and to a lesser extent, Aries.

The position of the transiting nodes are involved again in price rises of these commodities, e.g. when the Sun moves from South Node to NN, gold rises in price, and from NN to SN, diminishes.

With the Moon equivalent, silver is therefore more fluctuating on similar principles, with the NM being the start of price rises (remembering the old adage that i heard many times over the years, ā€œTurn the money in your pocket over on a New Moon, and it will doubleā€) and FM being the peak.

Quite a lot there for consideration as general principles, although I am not sure all principles will hold at the moment, and then we get onto eclipses.

Eclipses are lunations occurring within proximity of either NN, SN or both and act as ā€˜gear changesā€™ and reversals of price trends, which can subsequently be reversed again at the following eclipse (if one is coming up in short order).

None of the above should be construed as financial advice, as I am writing about the principles other financial astrology writers have established, and I am also sure that other writers may say differing things, but the above principles do provide food for thought and probably warrant some focus as current conditions play out.

Koval confirms what we have been seeing of late - Pluto denotes pull-outs and bankruptcies and as we see Mum&Dad account depositors taking out their cash to put it into other places, this on its own stresses the banking system, because they are working on fiat currency (totally as Neptunian as it comes) and they don't have the actual cash on hand to give you.

pluto at critical degree capricorn leaving devastation in its wake. uranus in taurus continue with the erratic, unstable
banking collapse. with mercury pisces reaching critical point joining malific fixed star scheat what more horrific news will we hear?

Banks are hiding at least $620 billion in losses, creating a ticking time bomb of financial disaster​

Dow closes nearly 400 points lower on Friday as First Republic and regional banks resume slide
US STOCKS-Wall Street slides on fears of bank crisis contagion

Schwab Clients Pulled $8.8 Billion from the Firmā€™s Prime Money Market Funds This Week
First Republic Bank Rescued with $30 Billion Deposited from 11 Banks

it's all about govt's controlling & manipulating the population. they are nothing more than prisons. you go above your allotted
car allowance, you are punished, you don't travel on the days they allow, you are punished, you don't do as big daddy gov't says, you
are punished. people did not sign up to be slaves of the dictators in charge & this horrific abuse of power by the gov't is the exact
reason, we need to 'tear down the pluto capricorn elites'. you may be okay with being a vassel of the gov't but 99% of the population
aren't going to accept these 'concentration camps'. upcoming pluto in aquarius is all about freedom, individuality, moving away from
the 'nanny state' to be sovereign beings. even in their 'test city' oxford there is major blowback from the people all over the world who
criticize these 15 min cities as being akin to a prisoner 'locked up' & only being allowed out when the pluto/saturn 'authorities' decree it.
men did not fight & died in wars for their countries to be ruled over by autocrats who have given themselves the power to dictate how
others can live. not going to happen. the pluto capricorn power by these monsters is dissipating.

All that Pluto-Capricorn bashing - decorated with lots of doom suspicions - comes way too late!

At least we astrologers could have been aware of what would come effective 2006 / 2007 / 2008, culminating during COVID, where only Sweden carried no guilt (tPluto crossing natal 9 + tUranus crossing natal 11); as we assume what may happen with Pluto crossing Aquarius effective now.

Most big nations do have charts of autocratic nature; Germany, USA, Japan, UK, China; incomplete list. Vast majorities in these countries accepted every single senseless and ineffective but expensive government decision to get along with COVID, defense of the constitution was shut down. Thus, pointless to complain ...

But there is one particular something that astonishes me these days: The world seems to learn - and have learnt - from financial crises. Meanwhile, I'm more and more sure that Jupiter-Chiron may save us from much bigger global financial turbulences. Banking security systems obviously do their work; I consider such systems as a correspondence to a cooperation of Jupiter and Chiron. In the next few weeks, Venus crossing Taurus may focus on more financial stability, Mercury rushing afterwards; Venus crossing Gemini in April might vitalize financial markets. There is still some time to avert the announced bankruptcy of the USA in early summer.

interesting development taking place this weekend, not the best time to negotiate with mercury pisces critical degree c
fixed star scheat, mars in active square still with neptune. details will need to be transparent with no neptune deception.
one of the oldest & reliable banks in the world been merged or overtaken by ubs to avoid a total bank collapse.
again, pluto capricorn dismantling the 'old guard'. will the deal be finalized by the new moon aries on the 21st?

UBS Seeks $6 Billion Government Backstop As It Rushes To Finalize Credit Suisse Takeover​

Update (17:45ET): As negotiations drag on late on Saturday night local time, Bloomberg reports that liabilities at the Credit Suisse investment bank are proving to be a key sticking point in the takeover talks (ā€œUBS is worried about the balance sheet risk associated with the investment bank, which has suffered a string of losses and scandals in recent yearsā€), with Reuters adding that UBS is asking the Swiss government to cover about $6 billion in costs if it were to buy Credit Suisse. The $6 billion in guarantees ā€œwould cover the cost of winding down parts of Credit Suisse and potential litigation charges.ā€

There are other snags: one sources cautioned that the talks to resolve the crisis of confidence in Credit Suisse are encountering significant obstacles, and 10,000 jobs may have to be cut if the two banks combine.

Meanwhile, with UBS facing pressure from the Swiss authorities to carry out a takeover of its local rival as soon as possible to get the crisis under control, the FT reported that Switzerland is preparing to use emergency measures to fast-track the deal, the Financial Times reported, citing two people familiar with the situation.

Bringing the discussion back to the original post, one of the headline events vis a vis what is going on now, will be the Jupiter/Uranus conjunction in 2024, which Desiree posted the chart and here it is, re-presented.

There are several important charts for this phase of our lives bearingScreen Shot 2023-03-19 at 08.37.40.png the square of one of the Lights to Pluto, and this is another one, with Sun in 2h and in the money sign of Taurus, so clearly, this event will definitely be about some kind of jolt relating to money. As Pluto is in 12h and loving the sequestered darkness there, things will be highlighted that all those represented by Pluto will dislike having shown up.

In this chart, Pluto is co-ruler of 8h, so I would imagine some very shady stuff being revealed. Note that 8h cusp ruler, Venus is conjunct Chiron on 2h cusp.

Uranus is chart ruler, indicating shocks, turbulence, again. Uranus/Jupiter square Asc/Desc and Saturn, ruler of 11h and 12h cusps, squares MC/IC. Limitations, secrets of the High&Mighty, the public's understanding of things (note the opposition to the Moon from Saturn) altering, and presenting a very different picture from hitherto held 'beliefs'.

This looks like some kind of fury in the mix, with Mars opposing Moon, too, and ruling 2h cusp.

Just touching for a moment on the fact that earth is always opposite Sun in a chart, which makes that Pluto square to both, as earth would be in early Scorpio.

Definitely a subterranean feel about it - caves, underground activity, de-stabilisation, light in dark places, revelations of what people do when they think they'll never be found out.

Come to think of it, Saturn in Pisces, when it comes down to money, will ask us why are we stacking the money flow?
Energy needs to flow, money too, no need of holding on to it. Trust it will come when you need it and spend it when you are able to.

We are "lucky" Saturn doesn't make a connection to Uranus right now.

Yes, it's made round to go round my granny used to say. She was a very poor mountain farmer who gave away everything that came in, so she always had enough.