May 2024 Astro

May 10th is regarded the best day of this year, 2024, in Vedic Astrology.

if we do something positive on this day for the world or for people around us then our good deeds are multiplied.

Last edited:
May 10th is regarded the best day of this year, 2024, in Vedic Astrology.

if we do something positive on this day for the world or for people around us then our good deeds are multiplied.
can you please provide the reasoning for this, @wanda?

yes. 🙂
In Vedic Astrology we use the Sidereal Zodiac.

and on this day, May 10th 2024, the Moon is exalted in Taurus and at the same time Sun is exalted in Aries.

this day is called Akshaya Tritiya.

the date of this auspicious day is every year on another day in April/May.

"According to Vedic astrology, the Sun and the Moon are believed to be exalted on the day of Akshaya Tritiya. The Sun is exalted in the sign of Aries, while the Moon is exalted in the sign of Taurus. Any good deed or auspicious activity done on this day is considered to bring manifold blessings, long-lasting benefits and rewards.

On the day of Akshaya Tritiya, there are no malefic effects of planets in transit, making it an auspicious day throughout. Therefore, one does not need to seek any specific time to initiate auspicious activities on this day."

here are more information about this day:

Last edited:
May 9th to 11th, there are no exact aspects (aside from the Moon) from all the other planets to each other.

So it's kind of a bit of a breather, but it could also be a lull or a void energy.

Jupiter is now in my 5th house from today, yay! Except, it's about to square my natal Saturn in Leo 🤔

Both 5th house/Leo themes are activated.

I celebrated the ingress of Jupiter in my 5th house by .... err .... falling asleep lol

My natal Chiron sits at 27 dg of Taurus.

Jupiter is now conjunct. The Sun, Venus and Uranus are on their way.

Had to have some difficult conversations at work. Scary thing to do. I reckoned the sooner I talk about it the better and then that's that.

But I am afraid I am not getting off that easy, hence all those planets underway to my Chiron 😅 🙈

My natal Chiron sits at 27 dg of Taurus.

Jupiter is now conjunct. The Sun, Venus and Uranus are on their way.

Had to have some difficult conversations at work. Scary thing to do. I reckoned the sooner I talk about it the better and then that's that.

But I am afraid I am not getting off that easy, hence all those planets underway to my Chiron 😅 🙈
I to just had this in Feb, sounds like you're prepared - less shocking or hurtful. I found it to be like a final close to the recent chapter of challenges.

Sounds nice jaceymay. I would like that too. Hope I'll have an experience like you.
I hope you also have a good outcome. I had to willingly approach the hard stuff with a desire to heal. I invoked many different approaches which I am still learning and benefiting from. Jupiter does expand the difficult, and yet the Jupiter can soften the outcome with some beneficial experiences. I hope you have a positive Jupiter! The current Jupiter-Uranus-Sun configuration may be helpful for you.

Peace