Jupiter conjunct Uranus - April 21st

I've had it tons of times, get an invite somewhere and the thing I most wanted to do is cancel, and curl up on the sofa with snacks and TV. But I force myself out of the house anyways, and it always turns out to be a really enjoyable event 😁
I met my ex, the father of my daughter, this way. I was invited to a late party and fell asleep in the evening. I thought I didn't want to go, would rather continue sleeping, but I changed my mind. And here was the work of fate. 10 years relationship and a child :ROFLMAO: .

So we have the conjunction at 21°50' Taurus

It will conjunct my Juno in 4th house

Creating a warm and inviting space, perhaps even having children and a furry companion, will be an integral part of your relationship. Your home becomes the heart of your connection, and finding a partner who shares these values and appreciates the importance of a secure and comfortable home will be most fulfilling for you. The environment you create together will play a crucial role in the overall health and happiness of your relationship.

Reflect on how you can actively contribute to creating an atmosphere of love, comfort, and security in your home. Consider how you can align your relationship goals with the values and environment you wish to cultivate in your domestic realm. By consciously nurturing and supporting your home environment, you can enhance the intimacy and emotional well-being of your relationship. https://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Planets-in-Houses/Juno-in-4th-House

Definitely working on this, having a dog from our family over for the weekends, and introducing a dog to our cat has been a theme the last weeks. Looking into to buy a dog of our own 🐶. Making our home more comfortable to live in is paying off but we have a lot of work to do before everyone will be happy here 😅

The Jupiter/Uranus conjunction will be square my n Mercury, which rules both my n ASC and MC. Ever since the t Uranus square to my Mercury started, there are health issues, thankfully not very serious, but still they mean 2 pills for me to take daily. My mother took her first pill when she was 70, who knows how many pills I will be taking by then!

:mad:

The conj. is square to my daughter's nMoon opp. Uranus. Because we are mother and daughter, we have placements at neighboring degrees and when my chart is triggered, so is hers and events take place that appear to come in twins-one in her life and another in mine-
Before that, on April the 8th, the Solar eclipse will affect us both. It will be exactly opp. her n Sun in 7th, ruler of her 6th. The eclipse is conj. my n Venus/Saturn in 8th, thankfully not too close, but within orb. I think she is more seriously affected than me and I definitely don't enjoy the conj the eclipse gives to Chiron, as it is mostly bad news to me-still expecting to see an event of healing-The previous eclipse was in 2nd, another financial house, but thankfully nothing was triggered.

So April appears eventful, well actually spooky to me! Even spookier is that the Solar eclipse may affect those influenced for the next 2.5 years, as it lasts for 2 and a half minutes.
Eclipses have changed my life many times. I have learned to respect them. Some times for something positive, but most of the times they reveal something negative. I hope for the first and try to forget about the last...Chin up!

In Pisces Uranus and Jupiter met three times. As far as I remember, the last conjunction took place in the early degrees of Aries. Will have to look it up again.
That conjunction made several aspects to my natal planets. I dare say that this conjunction passed by fairly unnoticed.

I don't expect much to happen this time either. At least not an unexpected breakthrough. Venus, ruling this conjunction in Taurus, crosses the eclipse degree, she's in her exile and conjunct Chiron. Plus Mercury is still retrograde.

I think the solar eclipse will be broken down into its component parts over the next few weeks. So things will unfold in the weeks to come. Could be interesting for anyone who didn't feel much during the eclipse. Clarity will come as Mercury goes direct and Mars passes through Aries. The days around the conjunction is not the right time to take action or rely on your instincts and impulses.

I have reviewed many events in my life, including eclipses and conjunctions. Events manifest when at least 2 other exact aspects coincide with them. I do not know if this applies to other charts. I have at the end a splash birth chart pattern, so the energy have to be focused to manifest in some way.

In 2011 the conjunction was in my 4th close to my Jupiter/sun in early aries. My cousin died at age 48 of lungcancer. She died within 3 months from discovered and I didn’t get to say goodbye as it suddenly took speed,- I was 30 min late when I came to the hospital after 4 hours of drive,- but then she would have hated all the goodbyes. There was a lot of obstacles on the way there,- carproblems, father hospitalized with heartissues and so on.
Because of the situation I had picked up my estranged mother as I wouldn’t let our differences be a part in this. I opened the door to a relation with my mother, but it never has become a good relation and in hindsight, I probably would have been better off without.

Anyway this time it is in my 6th house opposite Scorpio ascendant by 2-3 The dates where Uranus was in the area last year, I had a lot of healthtroubles with inflammation and infection.

It will conjunct my daughter’s Saturn/moon opposition by 3 deg. She has Saturn in Taurus on the cusp to 11th,- this conjunction will be in her 10th. The conjunction will also square her natal Uranus in 7th.

Jupiter rules my 2nd and Uranus my 3rd.
Jupiter is the Lord of my profection this year.
In my daughter’s chart Jupiter Co-rules her 5th and Uranus her 7th house.

At least not an unexpected breakthrough. Venus, ruling this conjunction in Taurus, crosses the eclipse degree, she's in her exile and conjunct Chiron. Plus Mercury is still retrograde

I'm not really anticipating an unexpected breakthrough (although that could be a famous last words situation 😂)

Good spot about the ruler Venus in detriment in Aries, conjunct Chiron, so maybe more about revealing instability (Taurus) surrounding deep unresolved wounds (Chiron) combined with Venusian themes such as love, money, socially, beauty, etc.

Venus conjunct Chiron in itself is tricky. Unresolved wounds or old issues not resolved could come up in relationships, one to one connections. But in Aries so it's more about the identity within a connection. Money and resources, the focus being on what you have/don't have, and how it defines your identity.

A weird one, more macro, and on a tangent focusing only on the Venus/Chiron conjunction ... extra care should be taken on the perception of beauty, we live in a very visual world, especially online, where appearances really do matter, and can even net in a regular wage (if you're an influencer for example)

Venus/Chiron/Aries - the extreme shadow side is feeling unattractive and it being an "incurable" wound, in visual physical beauty. Venus can succumb to comparison with others, even enviously. What others have (and you don't), be it money/relationship/etc, may be a wound in itself.

Adding Taurus which rules the physical body, and the extreme side being body dysmorphism, or eating disorders to be a certain weight, or even milder forms of that. It would be a bad time to decide to "go under the knife" (Venus/Chiron in a Mars ruled sign) to try and fix a perceived wound in physical appearance. Chiron rules scars.

Taurus also rules self-worth, on top of that. With Venus/Chiron, self worth in terms of physical appearance, whatever "beauty wound" you feel you can't fix, and how it defines your identity.

Back to Jupiter/Uranus, it's the Uranus part that is key - everyone is unique and individual in their own way. Not following the crowd, rebelling against the Venusian rules and standards that society has set, will truly be the breakthrough sets you free from those wounds 🙂

So if your sweet old Grandma gets a large skull tattoo with bright orange flames, go girl! 😁

I am beaaaaaauuuuutiful, no matter what they say .....

Last edited:
I like your sharp analysis, @Penguin Trauma. One possible question that Venus/Chiron in Aries could raise and that instanly pops up in my head is:
How can you be beautiful with all your inner and outer wounds and relate to others if you mainly stand on your own two feet and stand up for yourself?
Does that make sense? Venus is in exile here because by nature she seeks and prefers relationship, but Aries is not interested in relationships or the needs of others. That's the difficulty with this Venus.

In contrast to Cancer/Capricorn, Aries/Libra is non-hierarchical. It's either me or me and the other at equal footing (something that's not easy for Libra to achieve, think people-pleasing, I digress).

So if your sweet old Grandma gets a large skull tattoo with bright orange flames, go girl! 😁

Vivienne Westwood? :LOL:

Thank you for the write up Penguin,
I have natal Uranus conjunct Spica square Jupiter so I’m used to exciting unexpected upheavals! It happening 4 degrees away from my moon in my placidus 6th house the solar eclipse was in my 5th house so I started creating more content for my channel, have to work on getting my monetization back. Got burnt out between clients and making videos. 🍏 hope you guys enjoy this video.

In the spirit of Jupiter/Uranus in my 4th, decided to declutter and rearrange my home 🙂 bring in some positive energies and a nice easy flow of chi 😁 also smudged the place with white sage to cleanse everything. Just waiting for a couple items from Amazon now and it will be complete.

Feel much better for it, like a detox. Hope it ushers in bright new happy beginnings lol 😃

In the spirit of Jupiter/Uranus in my 4th, decided to declutter and rearrange my home 🙂 bring in some positive energies and a nice easy flow of chi 😁 also smudged the place with white sage to cleanse everything. Just waiting for a couple items from Amazon now and it will be complete.

Feel much better for it, like a detox. Hope it ushers in bright new happy beginnings lol 😃
Sounds like you’re preparing for the purge Scorpio full moon 😊

Funny, I've been trying to do the same thing too :). Sorting stuff for the kids' flea market, giving stuff away, need to sell some toys and get rid of other things. I also plan on rearranging the cellar. But I will need some time since I am not feeling well at the moment.

SE in 4th, tr Mercury opposite natal Pluto, tr Venus in n 4th. It requires a lot of energy and aptitude for organizing and tidying. We may thank Saturn in Pisces for that.

I see that Scientists have announced today to have discovered evidence of "Planet 9" - does this qualify for the Uranus/Jupiter conjunction? ;) If this is confirmed, would be interesting to see if the hypothetical ninth planet has Jupiter/Uranus qualities (but we must not forget about Pluto in Aquarius, his ingress has been overshadowed by the super conjunction).

I am wondering if the possibility of Planet 9 might re-start the speculation about planetary ruler-ship. Was it argued that Virgo or Libra should be allocated to a newly discovered planet, so that the sharing of Mercury and Venus would fall away?

The conjunction is, not surprisingly, in my 9th house considering I am jetting off on a long journey. I am not sure if I can see myself as a white dove flying over troubled waters perhaps more a pigeon roosting on a long flight? :ROFLMAO:

It's interesting that in Ecuador (my destination) national energy rationing has been announced and on the 21st a referendum on tightening security will take place (Uranus/Jupiter sextile Saturn?)

Changes happening here too. I am working with the energies around me for some time now but always kept a mundane job. Seems like that's no longer fitting, it is getting harder to mix those worlds. Sometimes I have to sit in meetings all day while in the meantime I feel a pull to be elsewhere, to see a client. Then I have to excuse myself to go see them. It feels so much better to be able to follow these urges but it isn't understood fully by colleagues. That is making it more difficult to be myself. Seems like Uranus/Jupiter is forcing me out of my workplace / comfort zone.