Astro March 2024 - Eclipse season begins!

As I have pain in my lower back and knees, the doctor recommended that I do sports regularly. Since I cannot attend late classes because of my daughter, I decided to consider enrolling in the gym. I haven't tried this option before. It's expensive and there is a lot of sports equipment, but I can choose when to go, either when my daughter is at school or after school when she is at Music or Theater school.
With Saturn arriving at my Sun degree, I can expect that the problem with my bones and joints will not fade away easily. Also, Saturn conjunct Sun can provide me with the energy to sustain and discipline myself.
What do you do to maintain a good health in the long term? to keep in motion?

Lunasel,
Before my healthissues(chronic fatigue) I did exercise in nature,- running, walking, biking. It was flexible and good for my mental health also. I did include my kids when I could,- they would walk/run with me or ride their bike beside me when running(when too young to keep up)
When trouble with the knees bikeriding is good and not so much running. I ended up with the same issues as you with lower back and knees, so I combined walking(min 45 minutes) and bikeriding/spinning(winter) and did small workout at home.
When I was a child, I went swimming with my mother before school at 6 am. That was her workout and I then had to participate :)
Now I walk the little I can and try to do a little bit of yoga exercises at home. I put a youtube video on the tv as a guide.
I also take high concentrate fluid fishoil for my joints, cognitive wellbeing etc.
It is sometimes hard to plan when you are alone with children! I did have a husband, but they wanted to come with me if I hadn’t done my exercise when they were in school(worked different hours as a nurse) They went to a lot of sport themselves also but it was a good time to talk doing exercise together :)
I did try always to have a grown up companion once a week to motivate(friend or colleague)
Tania

Last edited:
As I have pain in my lower back and knees, the doctor recommended that I do sports regularly. Since I cannot attend late classes because of my daughter, I decided to consider enrolling in the gym. I haven't tried this option before. It's expensive and there is a lot of sports equipment, but I can choose when to go, either when my daughter is at school or after school when she is at Music or Theater school.
With Saturn arriving at my Sun degree, I can expect that the problem with my bones and joints will not fade away easily. Also, Saturn conjunct Sun can provide me with the energy to sustain and discipline myself.
I am sorry to hear this Lunasel, because you are pretty young for this stuff, but in retrospect maybe not, as I started with back pains after I gave birth to my daughter, my second child, probably as an aftermath of my pregnancy-this is what I suspect-

Both my orthopedic and my cardiologist suggest me doing sports too. I strongly dislike going to the gym, I think it is boring. What I do is taking long walks and my doctors suggest me walking every day at least for 40 min and this is what I do. I prefer walking at the sea side, or in the woods, but I do not have much time to go there each day, so I walk through the city streets. This is the best exercise according to my doctors. It is also great for my mood too.

Thank you very much for your responses 🙏 :love: 💕 . All are very good ways to keep in motion.
I am now considering whether it's worth getting a 12-month gym membership. It won't be cheap. So I am still weighing the pros and contras. No risk, no fun.
Walking in the city and in nature is very soothing, and I do that from time to time. But, what I need is muscle strain, as metabolism slows down rapidly, and although I am not overweight, I feel I need to strengthen my overall body mass regularly. I used to attend Workout classes, but as I mentioned there is always a conflict with my daughter's schedule. My daughter's father is unfortunately an egocentric Aquarius Sun, who never support me by taking her at this time, so I can do sports. Babysitting costs, still, I may doing that, when I start with the new job.

I feel the Sun approaching to Neptune. I am already very sensitive but when Neptune gets into the mix the impact of energies goes from x3 to x8.
I have a few days off, we're going on a trip, going to the sea side. That will be helpful.

But before I can go I have some finances to look into, Venus, Saturn, Sun and Neptune are traveling trough my 2nd house. I transferred some money but to the wrong bankaccount, got it back but its between banks now, right when I wanted to make an investment. A letter about an inheritance is taking longer that I expected and I've got some taxes to look into. My head is feeling unclear, misty. But with Venus conjunct my Sun in the 2nd and Mars conjunct Mercury in 1st I want I really wanted to do these things today..

Neptune is making it hard right now.

Thank you very much for your responses 🙏 :love: 💕 . All are very good ways to keep in motion.
I am now considering whether it's worth getting a 12-month gym membership. It won't be cheap. So I am still weighing the pros and contras. No risk, no fun.
Whatever you do, make sure you give it a trial run first. That is the act of telling yourself that you take it seriously, not just because you may or may not like it: If you sign up for a year’s gym membership and then end up not using it, that will demotivate you in many ways in the future.

Try to manage the process: Make a small commitment (maybe a month or 3-month subscription first), and then leap in with the annual subscription once you’ve figured out how it works for you. You might - like me - end up hating the gym: I swim. I’ve had my fair share of gym memberships, and I felt terrible for not going. If I knew back then what I know now, I’d have saved myself a huge guilt trip and just tried something else. The act of trying something else is also a lot easier when you haven’t wholly committed yourself to one course of action yet. What’s important here is to make sure that what you pick is right for you.

Then stick with it. :)

Thanks for sharing. I’d like to outline three points to hopefully help you decide what to do.

Firstly, your NN-Saturn relationship embodies a need to strengthen both your body, how to broaden your viewpoints, and to embrace patience through even difficult Saturn transits. Saturn also appreciates the ability to progress slowly rather than intermittent. When considering a membership, instead could you focus on the present and just start. In one side not signing a year contract represents a lack of commitment, whereas a month to month also can give you time to discover what you want. You can always sign a year later.

As a trainer, without assessing you in person, would advise to strengthen your core to help deal with your back pain. Regarding your knees, without knowing of any injuries, the glutes and core are the most important body parts to stabilize your knees.

Your transit Saturn opposition, and Sun-Saturn aspect I note you have the natal connection between them so how has this aspect shaped your character?

19th - Mercury conjunct North Node at 15°45' Aries

20th - Sun enters Aries - Equinox time!

20th - Mercury conjunct Chiron at 18°18' Aries (first of three conjunctions)

21st - Venus conjunct Saturn at 12°27° Pisces

I am feeling this, only squares in my chart right now. Was awake from 5 a.m. thinking about all the changes that are about to happen.

Totally useless of course but with all the plans that we have right now, this house is way too small.

Maybe we'll find a solution by the time Jupiter conjuncts Uranus in my 4th house.

I am feeling this, only squares in my chart right now. Was awake from 5 a.m. thinking about all the changes that are about to happen.

Totally useless of course but with all the plans that we have right now, this house is way too small.

Maybe we'll find a solution by the time Jupiter conjuncts Uranus in my 4th house.
uff... I can understand you.
First, you need to take action, so the square energy can get an outlet.
Second, visualize and feel the change before it happen, so that you are not running away from smth, but looking for something positive coming your way.
Third, I recommend two hours before going to bed not to talk or think of these plans. You can try doing sports or watching a funny film so your mind can have some rest.
Wish you best of luck and success for your plans 🤞.

Thanks @Lunasel.
I am already visualizing living somewhere with more space, I simply cannot image how we can go on here.

So, there is a lot of work to be done. But I am tired from last night, not very helpful to lie awake.
Better get started and get some more coffee.. ;)

Thanks @Lunasel.
I am already visualizing living somewhere with more space, I simply cannot image how we can go on here.

So, there is a lot of work to be done. But I am tired from last night, not very helpful to lie awake.
Better get started and get some more coffee.. ;)
Well, I have a large apartment near Zürich that I'll need to vacate soon. I'll probably have to leave Europe. Not sure if you're considering a move to Switzerland, but I just thought I'd put it out there.

Thanks @Oliver, seems like a dream to live in Switzerland. Maybe someday but I think it would be hard to practice my job there.
Would be nice for a month or so, just visit the country. Switzerland is so beautiful.
Do you want to leave Switzerland?

Thanks @Oliver, seems like a dream to live in Switzerland. Maybe someday but I think it would be hard to practice my job there.
Would be nice for a month or so, just visit the country. Switzerland is so beautiful.
Do you want to leave Switzerland?
Not particularly, but if finances don’t improve sharply, I may have to. That’s my biggest fear right now. Career-wise, things have taken a dive off a cliff, and there’s lots of fog - metaphorically speaking - so I can’t see a bloody thing. :)

Oh :confused: So sorry to hear that. That's an awful feeling. Hopefully the eclipses will turn things positively around for you.

I feel the eclipse energy already, weird things are happening here. Definitely a South node eclipse..
Things from the past came to say boo, which was a bit unnerving.
The next one is a North node eclipse. I hope the past stays the past...
I can't see the future too, but by the time of the North node eclipse things may be clearer.

Last edited:
Not particularly, but if finances don’t improve sharply, I may have to. That’s my biggest fear right now. Career-wise, things have taken a dive off a cliff, and there’s lots of fog - metaphorically speaking - so I can’t see a bloody thing. :)
Don't worry, it means that the time to come will only go uphill :). Hakuna Matata...

Reminder:
Mars hast entered Pisces today.
Saturn will enter shadow zone in few hours.

Personally, this will have much significance.
1st, I will have Mars return at 4 Pisces on 28th March.
The Mars-Saturn conjunction will conjunct n Sun at 14 Pisces on 11th April.

Reminder:
Mars hast entered Pisces today.
Saturn will enter shadow zone in few hours.

Personally, this will have much significance.
1st, I will have Mars return at 4 Pisces on 28th March.
The Mars-Saturn conjunction will conjunct n Sun at 14 Pisces on 11th April.
Yeah, Mars and Saturn will meet pretty close to my Ascendant at 15º15' Pisces. Unfortunately, they'll also both be squaring my Neptune and my Midheaven (Saturn already is, and I'm finding that pretty hard going right now.)

Yeah, Mars and Saturn will meet pretty close to my Ascendant at 15º15' Pisces. Unfortunately, they'll also both be squaring my Neptune and my Midheaven (Saturn already is, and I'm finding that pretty hard going right now.)
as long as tr Jupiter is still supporting this degree, try to be proactive..