Astro March 2024 - Eclipse season begins!

Penguin Trauma

It looks like the month is mostly dominated by the Lunar Eclipse in Libra, and with Mercury making an extended journey through Aries, activating the North Node and Chiron, which are still in orb of a conjunction throughout the whole month. Lot of Cardinal activity!

We will also have a cluster of planets in Pisces: Sun, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Neptune will all be travelling through Pisces during March!

3rd - Venus Aquarius square Uranus Taurus at 19°39' - both in mutual reception

9th - Mars Aquarius square Uranus Taurus at 19°52'

10th - Mercury enters Aries (for a longer stay due to its upcoming retrograde)

10th - New Moon at 20°16' Pisces - sextile Uranus Taurus - wide conjunctions to Saturn and Neptune in Pisces

11th
- Neptune enters shadow zone at 27°08' Pisces (retrograde July 2nd - 29°56' Pisces)

12th - Venus enters Pisces - mutual reception with Jupiter Taurus

17th - Sun conjunct Neptune at 27°22' Pisces

18th - Mercury enters shadow zone at 15°59' Aries

19th - Mercury conjunct North Node at 15°45' Aries

20th - Sun enters Aries - Equinox time!

20th - Mercury conjunct Chiron at 18°18' Aries (first of three conjunctions)

21st - Venus conjunct Saturn at 12°27° Pisces

23rd - Mars enters Pisces

23rd - Saturn enters shadow zone at 12°42' Pisces (retrograde June 29th - 19°26' Pisces)

25th - Lunar Eclipse at 5°07' Libra - trine Pluto Aquarius - out of sign opposition to Neptune Pisces - South Node eclipse

(1st April - Mercury stations retrograde at 27°13' Aries)

How will this month play out for you?

Equinox chart below:

1708845537449.png

My SR will be on 4th March on 14 47 degree Pisces.
NM trines n. Uranus and square n. Neptune.
FM conjunct MC with 3 orb from 9th. Also the Sun will first conjunct n. Mercury in 3rd 2 degrees before opposing the Moon.
I suspect I will become the job contract by then. So something in the career field will be completed. It could be a kind of negotiating phase before the FM.
Saturn started his exact opposition to n. Saturn 10 Pisces. It will last until 11 March.
tr Saturn will conjunct n. Sun in 3rd starting at the end of the month.

Last edited:
I will probably notice Mercury retrograde again (last time Mercury hit my AC 3x), this time, Mercury will touch my Moon and Mars, Mercury itself is my 6th, 7th and 9th house ruler.
Last time I changed my appearance - curious what will happen when Mercury hits my Moon :)

Spring is near - LE conjunct natal North Node so double eclipse for me. With exact sextile to Venus (ruler of LE).

Pluto trine NN exactly has been revealing good work opportunities. Have been teaching for all different cultures, people with various diseases, people with injuries etc.

My birthday is March 23 and my is sun conjunct Jupiter. LE opposite these two,- I have had LE on my sun before and didn’t feel it, so I don’t expect much activity.
Not much else going on in my chart- I hope for a good 2nd profection year.
Tania

LB (loosing bond) level 3 starting March 7-May 9, plus LB level 4 on March 3 and April 20. Lot of Spirit.

Two things I’ll guess is me doing some trauma healing, plus, more court mediation.

court mediation?
Yes, legal issue as a physio punctured my lung and lied about it. So after collecting my entire life’s information, we try again and see if we can agree on an outcome. He is resistant to being responsible for what he knows he did. It is not a fun process but necessary. Partly Chiron since it’s conjunct N Jupiter and the SE 19° Aries will be on my MC. The last eclipse was the last mediation - it was a South node eclipse, this next eclipse will also be in Libra and bring back this legal issue. Every 6 months basically.

The Lunar eclipse on 25th falls in my 2nd and conjunct my Moon/Uranus/Jupiter stellium. It is closer to my n Jupiter, which rules the 4th and 7th houses. I also have t Saturn conj. n Sun in 7th and so combining all that maybe something is revealed concerning relationships/partner and finances. The good thing is that apart from a separating aspect to Neptune, there are no other harsh aspects to the eclipse itself that would make things worse. It's a SN eclipse, so it comes with consequences of past actions, it may be about losses, some times achievements too. I think that by that time I will have found out what t Saturn wants from me this time!

Yes, legal issue as a physio punctured my lung and lied about it. So after collecting my entire life’s information, we try again and see if we can agree on an outcome. He is resistant to being responsible for what he knows he did. It is not a fun process but necessary. Partly Chiron since it’s conjunct N Jupiter and the SE 19° Aries will be on my MC. The last eclipse was the last mediation - it was a South node eclipse, this next eclipse will also be in Libra and bring back this legal issue. Every 6 months basically.
I am sorry to hear this, jaceymay, this is what all doctors do when they screw up! Unfortunately, I have heard about many cases and 1 death during a colonoscopy! I have been subject to medical errors too, the last time was when I had my last surgery and I was bleeding internally, but nobody would believe me, they thought I was exaggerating, or I was nuts! I am VERY unlucky when it comes to doctors and surgeries. Everything impossible just happens to me! I am attracting it, it seems! Maybe it is Saturn, which rules my 6th and it is in an awful condition in natal! In all cases, I was subject to doctors' neglect and error of judgement, not taking my condition seriously. Each time I manage to save myself the last minute...

Has anybody been experiencing sleep disturbances lately?
For the past two nights, I could hardly sleep for two hours straight. I have to wake up at times and then wait for 2-3 hours before falling asleep again. I am hardly getting 3-4 hours of sleep in total.
I don't drink coffee or other caffeinated drinks, especially since the recent health issue with kidney stones.
I suspect the Moon transiting the 12th house again. or tr Mercury square natal Neptune (12th). I should maybe observe this pattern.

Yu
Has anybody been experiencing sleep disturbances lately?
For the past two nights, I could hardly sleep for two hours straight. I have to wake up at times and then wait for 2-3 hours before falling asleep again. I am hardly getting 3-4 hours of sleep in total.
I don't drink coffee or other caffeinated drinks, especially since the recent health issue with kidney stones.
I suspect the Moon transiting the 12th house again. or tr Mercury square natal Neptune (12th). I should maybe observe this pattern.

Yes me too. Exactly the same, last two nights were very short. Not falling asleep, waking up very early and not able to fall a sleep again. I am also catching not more than 3-4 hours of sleep last night. I already know that this night it will be the same. I feel it in my body, very alert. A lot to proces on a emotional level.

The Moon is transiting my 12th house too. I had a very real nightmare, which resembled some things that happend this weekend.
And Mercury is approaching Neptune right now.

Me three! Keep waking up unusually early at 5:30am, not getting that much sleep either for the past two nights, or I wake up intermittently every couple of hours.

I'm not getting much rest, period. I've taken to drinking coffee in the evening, because it doesn't make a damn bit of difference at this stage. :)

Not sure if I can blame it all on the eclipse: I also have Saturn forming an applying quincunx with my Pluto, which is slowing everything down, and my progressed AC/DC/MC/IC axes are all at 29° right now. Jupiter also crosses my South node on the Saturday evening before the eclipse, and that could also be interesting.

I can sleep better now that tr Mercury has stopped squaring my natal Neptune (12th).
Something very strange happened this morning. I was in that state between sleeping and waking up, trying to recall what I saw in my last dream. Suddenly, I found myself in the dream, opening the bathroom door, and then a black spider fell onto the floor. I was shocked, and then I woke up.
Normally I do not fear house Spiders, but this one was black and a bit bigger than normal ones.
Astrology: tr Sun started to square natal Moon. Some people interpret black spider in relation to the feminine nature and hidden emotions.

I’m sorry to hear you’ve had terrible experiences as well. It’s like their unwillingness to let their EGO go. I to have Saturn ruling 6th and poorly placed to. Saturn makes things feel so hard. Not being treated fairly is such an imbalance of power. My motivation is to make him think twice before doing it to other patients in the future. I am standing up for those that aren’t able to.

Did you ever get resolution from a better doctor or…,?

I had another bad night of sleep. My body is feeling weird, today I had a lot of emotions about a work situation, so much so I had to stop what I was doing and needed to take a walk. I talked about it to my boss about it, got her support, carried on with my work and now and am feeling a lot of soft energy going through my body. Feels very nice, almost soothing. It's almost like something is saying, sit down and relax, take a bath, you've done enough, we'll take care of it. I have been searching my chart for an explanation and the transits at the moment but I have no clue.

Moon exited the 12th house. Some planets are transiting my first house, but this feeling is something else. It feels like a Neptunian-Venus-Moon conjunction, but I have nothing like it in my chart.

Had some similar experiences on Monday but not with the softness I am feeling now.

10th - New Moon at 20°16' Pisces - sextile Uranus Taurus - wide conjunctions to Saturn and Neptune in Pisces
In 2nd house conjunct Ceres and trine Mars and Saturn.

25th - Lunar Eclipse at 5°07' Libra - trine Pluto Aquarius - out of sign opposition to Neptune Pisces - South Node eclipse
This is in 8th house trining Venus and square Jupiter.