April 2024 Astro

Hugs @Lunasel there was Sun conjunct NN yesterday, and yes approaching to the eclipse energy builds. I hope this can be healing for you regarding your father. We can utilize some of this Chiron eclipse energy to go through the pain and heal, comfort, assure he would want you to enjoy your life, do you think?

Mixed bag of great things, and difficult ones - seems April forecast can reveal in multiple ways ans through different experiences and people.

I'm back from the second job interview. I will sign the job contract next week. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the offer I asked for, which would have matched the higher ranking and level of responsibility I will be taking on to build up a new unite. Instead, I received some monetary compensation with the perspective of re-evaluating the position. I will have to work toward this goal in the future, so I do not get taken advantage of.
I have right now:
tr Mars-Saturn conjunct natal Sun 3rd
tr Pluto conjunct n Venus 2nd
tr Uranus-Jupiter oppose n Uranus 11th
tr Chiron oppo n Pluto 10th

Progressions:
p Moon conjunct n Venus
p Mercury conjunct n Mercury

Interesting happenings… work is a crazy hotbed of underhand shenanigans, mistrust and fear. In the middle of all this I (Mars rules asc) have teamed up with a colleague (Saturn rules asc) to challenge senior management. We both have Sun ruled by Mercury and we are challenging them to take stock and rethink. Area of work is academic/legal (Jupiter) - I see the current Mars conjunct Saturn in operation and look forward to seeing what the upcoming Jupiter conjunct Uranus brings!

The Mars conjunct Saturn is opposite my MC/Uranus/Pluto, the Jupiter conjunct Uranus is on my dsc…

The eclipse was opposite progressed Moon conjunct Mars and has given me a headache 😏

I also just noticed that on the 20th of April (early in the morning, about 02:57 UTC), Saturn (15º37' Pisces) will make an exact quincunx aspect with the transiting South node (15º37' Libra). The transiting nodes will actually be moving forward at that time, not retrograde as normal, so they will take longer to apply and separate. That's not long before Venus activates the solar eclipse (19º24' Aries). Jupiter and Uranus will also be within 0º11' orb, in Taurus, and a scant 47 minutes before Saturn quincunxes the nodes, the transiting Moon will also conjunct transit Black Moon Lilith (17º43' Virgo), which also makes a quincunx aspect to transiting Mercury (17º12' Aries, retrograde) and the recent solar eclipse.

Could be quite a significant day.

So recapping on my previous post about the Mars/Pluto activations in my chart, it seemed to manifest in my physical body and low energies.

Two weeks of seriously bad back pain, which resulted in sometimes being barely able to stand. And then once that recovered, I had really bad vertigo for another week. I think the above was mostly a result of nearly reaching burn out. I had to put a stop to everything and carve a day out or two to myself to recharge my energies.

There are still a few days left before we dive full steam ahead into Taurus season.

April is finishing up with a 2-year cycle of Mars and Neptune. This is the last time the two will meet in Pisces for about 165 years. The previous one was in May 2023.

Here is a loose collection of ideas on this one:

• healing actions
  • getting in touch with new ideas beyond our imagination
  • confusion around actions
  • confusion around war
  • tiredness
  • not finding the right action to get the desired results
  • a good time to take a rest
  • not being clear about one's actions
  • inflammations, viral infections
Interestingly, Mars returns home immediately after his immersion in the Neptunian realms. Mars is obviously up for a triathle* competition.

*a sub-sport similar to triathlon, involves swimming, running and shooting.

Last edited:
There are still a few days left before we dive full steam ahead into Taurus season.

April is finishing up with a 2-year cycle of Mars and Neptune. This is the last time the two will meet in Pisces for about 165 years. The previous one was in May 2023.

• healing actions
  • confusion around war
  • tiredness
Interestingly, Mars returns home immediately after his immersion in the Neptunian realms. Mars is obviously up for a triathle* competition.

*a sub-sport similar to triathlon, involves swimming, running and shooting.
Ehm, that explains a lot. :)

We've felt the tiredness too. Both of us, did as little as possible this weekend. Today I feel an energy leak on how I handle things normally at work. Because energy leaks so easily now with Mars conjunct Neptune I feel it immediately when I want to do something that costs energy. It is a good time to feel into what gives and what takes energy now. I have to speak up about some stuff.

Interesting chart for the final Mars/Neptune synodic cycle!

I didn't realise it will be the last one for 165 years 😮

It's now very close to that Anaretic degree point, and amongst a plethora of planets in the 12th too, to emphasis that point.

Maybe Mars activates and kickstarts the slow phasing out of Neptune Pisces, the gradual ending of that 13 year phase.

The active (Mars) surrender (Neptune).

1714370684943.png

• healing actions
  • confusion around war
  • tiredness

Another one to add to the list - drunk men!

A male (Mars) friend I chatted to yesterday, was completely smashed (Neptune) 😂

Sports related (Mars), his football team had won, so it was obviously a cause for celebration, a drink (Neptune) or 10!

Apparently it's a big deal for Arsenal. I wasn't really listening to be honest lol (not that I got much sense out of him in the first place) 😂 the gods have clearly favoured those Gunners etc.

Last edited:
Interestingly, I visited the ophthalmologist today suspecting conjunctivitis, but it turned out to be a foreign body irritating my eye. Fortunately, everything checked out fine. However, the doctor advised glasses due to myopia (I hate glasses :cautious:). Surprisingly, I've always had excellent eyesight, likely thanks to the favorable position of Mercury in Aries at the end of the 3rd house trine n Jupiter and sextile n Venus.

Whether this new information one of the manifestations of tr Saturn in 3rd, right now square n Moon in 6th? or the conjunction of Neptune and Mars trine n Jupiter. I can not help but thinking again of the SE conjunct Chiron and opposition natal Pluto.

Actually Aries rules everything about the head, also the eyes.
Do you have a good Aries placement, or good eyesight :)?
Would you associate the time when you needed glasses with transits to planets in Aries?

Neptune/Mars conjunction:
I don't feel quite mentally receptive at the moment either and I'm finding it difficult to concentrate.
Action is somehow easier.

I know nothing about medical astrology. @Lunasel I would look at the ruler of the 1st house and the 6th house. Saturn is associated with old age. In traditional astrology, the Moon is also important for matters of the body. So Saturn squaring your Moon in the 6th house makes sense in terms of your question.

As far as Mars/Neptune is concerned, this conjunction obviously has a regenerating effect on me. I feel powerful and have been getting a lot more done than usual for a few days now. The conjunction is in my 7th house, so opposite my 1st.
The new job contract has certainly given me a boost.

Last edited:
I'm hearing from a few people about how regenerated they feel, kind of describing it like a burst of clarity? Like in a cutting out the BS kind of way, or seeing things as they truly are.

It's like Mars has been cutting through the confusion and fog, and people are seeing things in a clear light.

Weird though, how Neptune is in domicile in Pisces, and Mars is in the domain of Neptune.

Next time, Mars will be in its domicile in Aries, and Neptune will be in the domain of Mars!

So a role reversal there of sorts.

I'm also trying to make sense of this phenomenon. @Penguin Trauma Let's retrace the journey of Mars through Pisces. What could be the story of a Mars who first had a meeting with Saturn and then, just before coming home, has an intimate chat with Neptune? 🤔

I'm coming from a different angle. Jupiter, the traditional ruler of Pisces, perfected his conjunction to Uranus just last week. In a way, I somehow sense that this conjunction has something to do with the regenerating effect.

Mars in Aries now

I thought it was supposed to be "energising, with spring like vigour"? 🌺💪

Why do I feel like be been hit by the truck of tiredness?! 😴

Same here, still a lot of tiredness. Neptune and Mars are squaring natal Neptune now. I like the cutting trough the BS. Literaly cutting from Mars. When you have so little energy, you can only turn to what gives instead of takes energy. Still going through the process.

Pluto made his quare to natal Pluto exact. Pluto can do this too, cutting trough BS.

Mars in Aries now

I thought it was supposed to be "energising, with spring like vigour"? 🌺💪

Why do I feel like be been hit by the truck of tiredness?! 😴
Been feeling the same, the entire week.
I do have my Mars in Aries, so I’m usually quite busy all the time and I have issues to rest, but this week I’ve been so tired and exhausted!
I’m going hiking today to get some energies back!