April 2024 Astro

Penguin Trauma

This looks like a powerhouse of a month! A Solar Eclipse exactly conjunct Chiron, Mercury Retrograde, Chiron all over the place, and the long-awaited Jupiter/Uranus conjunction.

It will all lead into May where we will have even more planetary activity, as we will also have Neptune approaching the 29th Anaretic degree of Pisces by the end of the month (entering 4th May), also Pluto slowing down to station retrograde (on 2nd May), and Jupiter travelling through the remaining degrees of Taurus, ready to enter Gemini in late May.

We will also have both Venus and Mars in their own domicile signs at the end of the month; Venus Taurus, Mars Aries.

1st - Mercury stations retrograde at 27°13' Aries

3rd
- Venus conjunct Neptune at 28°0' Pisces

4th - Sun conjunct North Node at 15°37' Aries

5th - Venus enters Aries

8th - Solar Eclipse 19°24' Aries - exactly conjunct Chiron Aries at 19°24' - conjunct Mercury retrograde

10th
- Mars conjunct Saturn at 14°41' Pisces

14th - Sun/Mercury Cazimi at 22°32' Aries

15th - Mercury Rx conjunct Chiron at 19°49' Aries

15th - Mercury retrograde activates Solar Eclipse degree at 19°24' Aries

17th - Venus conjunct North Node at 15°34' Aries

19th - Mercury retrograde conjunct Venus at 17°33' Aries

19th - Sun enters Taurus

20th - Venus activates Solar Eclipse degree at 19°24' Aries

21st - Sun Taurus square Pluto Aquarius at 2°04'

21st - Venus conjunct Chiron at 20°09' Aries

21st - Jupiter conjunct Uranus at 21°50' Taurus

21st
- Juno stations direct at 6°18' Virgo

24th - Full Moon at 4°18' Scorpio - square Pluto Aquarius

25th
- Mercury retrograde almost conjunct North Node at 15°35' Aries

25th - Mercury stations direct at 15°59' Aries

29th
- Venus enters Taurus

29th - Mars conjunct Neptune at 28°52' Pisces

30th - Mars enters Aries

Where will any of the above be in your own charts?

Thank you @Penguin Trauma for this thread!

This will be a busy month for me. As I mentioned before I have my Aries moon on 19 degrees and my Aries Mars on 27 degrees.

Therefore, I’ll have Mercury going forth and back over my Moon and Mars (and my IC), and on the 20th Venus on my Moon where already little Chiron sits!
My lunar return looks scary and I guess, combined with my Mars and Jupiter return in May, this will be an interesting period ahead!

This month is really activating my chart!

3rd
- Venus conjunct Neptune at 28°0' Pisces - exact square Ascendant/DC

4th - Sun conjunct North Node at 15°37' Aries - opposite Pluto

8th - Solar Eclipse 19°24' Aries - square Mars, opposite Pluto

10th
- Mars conjunct Saturn at 14°41' Pisces - conjunct Mercury

14th - Sun/Mercury Cazimi at 22°32' Aries - exact square Mars

15th - Mercury Rx conjunct Chiron at 19°49' Aries - square Mars, opposite Pluto

15th - Mercury retrograde activates Solar Eclipse degree at 19°24' Aries - square Mars, opposite Pluto

17th - Venus conjunct North Node at 15°34' Aries - opposite Pluto

19th - Mercury retrograde conjunct Venus at 17°33' Aries - opposite Pluto

20th - Venus activates Solar Eclipse degree at 19°24' Aries - square Mars, opposite Pluto

21st - Sun Taurus square Pluto Aquarius at 2°04' - conjunct/square Chiron

21st - Venus conjunct Chiron at 20°09' Aries - square Mars

21st - Jupiter conjunct Uranus at 21°50' Taurus - sextile Venus/sextile Mars

24th
- Full Moon at 4°18' Scorpio - conjunct MC

25th
- Mercury retrograde almost conjunct North Node at 15°35' Aries - opposite Pluto

25th - Mercury stations direct at 15°59' Aries - opposite Pluto

29th
- Mars conjunct Neptune at 28°52' Pisces - square Ascendant/DC

I need a lie down and a bag of Maltesers after reading that :oops: Will probably need a holiday after experiencing it!

Thanks @Penguin Trauma this is a busy month wow..

Huge activation SE exact on my MC as many positive and negative lights come up about my injuries which is why I'm trying to activate a few connections for healing. Jupiter-Uranus may help bring wonders for me, since historically it has.

I'm transplanting today, seems apt for a South node LE conjunct Natal North Node for me.

Thanks @Penguin Trauma this is a busy month wow..

Huge activation SE exact on my MC as many positive and negative lights come up about my injuries which is why I'm trying to activate a few connections for healing. Jupiter-Uranus may help bring wonders for me, since historically it has.

I'm transplanting today, seems apt for a South node LE conjunct Natal North Node for me.
I wish you a quick healing. Stay positive; Jupiter will arrive soon at your Sun. 🫶

10 April I will have Saturn Mars conjunct my Sun 14 Pisces 3rd house.
All other transits of Sun, Chiron and Mercury in n 4th, which pass the 18 degree Aries, will oppose n Pluto 18 Libra and sextile n Moon 18 Gemini.
Also will trine n Neptune and Asc 20-22 saggy. These activities happen in 4th-10th-6th and 12th/1st houses. Mostly job and family related issues.
My father passed away on 8. April 2021. So there could be more communication with the family at this day.

Not even sure which thread to post this in, Solar Eclipse? Mercury retrograde? As both are activating Chiron. Also touching upon the South Node Libra too (relationship dynamics) and the current Pisces stellium (Karpman triangle). So I thought I would post it here, given the themes of the month

Very timely article that sums up what could arise with all these transits, about the danger of letting trauma consume and shape our entire identity:

Last edited:
Maybe the themes that will surface, with Chiron Aries being so prominent, would be, who is the you/your identity/sense of self outside of the wounds and past traumas and old hurts?

Of course, past hurts and trauma make up an integral part of your identity, they do shape us into the people we are today, but as the article points out, it shouldn't be all of your identity - as there would be a somewhat paradoxical danger of losing other parts of your identity in it altogether.

Chiron Aries does seem to be about identity wounds in general.

Maybe the themes that will surface, with Chiron Aries being so prominent, would be, who is the you/your identity/sense of self outside of the wounds and past traumas and old hurts?
Both of them I guess. Definitely past wounds combined with not enough acknowledgement for myself the past weeks. It just has been too busy, needed some rest and take care of some things for my own. When I didn't got the support I freaked out.

I have my north node in Gemini, T Sun and T NN are sextiling my North Node. Approaching Chiron.. hope things don't get worse. I felt so vulnerable, scared and left out in the cold suddenly. I am ok now so hopefully this was it 😬

Last edited:
Not even sure which thread to post this in, Solar Eclipse? Mercury retrograde? As both are activating Chiron. Also touching upon the South Node Libra too (relationship dynamics) and the current Pisces stellium (Karpman triangle). So I thought I would post it here, given the themes of the month

Very timely article that sums up what could arise with all these transits, about the danger of letting trauma consume and shape our entire identity:

Thank you for bringing this article to my attention.

I actually wanted to write down a few thoughts, but I can't. (Hello Mercury!) This is another article worth-reading!
https://www.astrologerpsychologer.com/astrological-terms/chiron-explained

Thanks @Penguin Trauma, good read before the conjunction with Chiron.
Only one day too late, yesterday I was triggered not being heard and seen. Drama 🙈
Hadn't expect the influence of Chiron already, so I was totally off guard.
Ive been experiencing Chiron transiting on my moon, so I share my personal experiences from the Transit so far (third hit on the 6th): Chiron makes you feel what you want but what you don’t get.
It’s like you need others to heal your personal wound but Chiron wants you to heal yourself and to take care of yourself. It’s a painful process but also fruitful.

Not mentioned so far, but we are currently in it, is a massive Solar flare that has already hit our planet (Pacific Ocean, thus far, has radio blackout).

Transiting Sun is currently at semi-square to Pluto in Aquarius, which (other than being between eclipses) is about the only astrological correlation that springs to mind right now - the Plutonic blackout and Uranian radio-waves. I'm really not sure otherwise how this fits with the general astro - if it does.

I did wonder about posting this in the ‘literal manifestations’ thread… opted for this one since it’s April.
In the myth, Chiron is seriously wounded and the wound will not heal. When Venus crossed my Piscean Chiron I got the worst blister I have ever had (Pisces rules feet). Chiron is now transiting opppsite my p. Moon/Mars conjunction. Blister will not heal!
Dammit, cannot walk!

I had one of those nights where I woke up at 3:19 and I could not get back to sleep. When I managed to get back to sleep, I had a very strange dream with many symbols.

I saw my 86-year-old aunt, who is partly demented in reality, naked and laughing, dancing like a child. I was visiting my hometown after 14 years, with only a backpack. I saw my family with relatives looking at me with hatred for leaving them behind. But this aunt, who raised us alongside my mum, I saw her laughing for the first time. I had the strong feeling that I wanted to hug her tightly and that I miss her... I always felt pity for her as she did not have her own life and she dedicated her life to serve her mum, my dad and us... 😢.

This dream reminded me of the night my father passed; I saw him also laughing and dancing with a glass of white wine in his hand... I knew he was at peace where he is...

This could all be haunting dreams with the Solar Eclipse and tr Chiron in my 4th house... also the anniversary of my father's death is approaching on the 8th of April.

In the dream, I saw so many seagulls with green-blue glittering feathers and a thick nap, flying in the sky. Suddenly, a pigeon fell dead from the sky, and these seagulls attacked it on the ground. I walked through them and they flew away.

I have to get used to the fact that whenever I have one of these nights, a message emerges from my subconscious. When I woke up, I found myself crying a lot because all the past memories and wounds surfaced in my mind 😥.

Last edited: