April 2024 Astro

We had a cold bug doing the rounds as well, change in the weather, and probably combined with high pollen counts. A lot of people have been unwell this past week from it. Got symptoms myself, a groggy head and stuffy nose 😞

I do wonder if the weather is a Mutable sign, it's so changeable! 😂 we have thunderstorms now predicted tonight.

Mars in Aries now

I thought it was supposed to be "energising, with spring like vigour"? 🌺💪

Why do I feel like be been hit by the truck of tiredness?! 😴
Run in front of the truck, and you’ll get tired; run behind it, and you’ll get exhausted. :)

Did quite a bit of inner work, recently, and did my last Emotion Code session for a while - just as the Moon was hitting its last quarter (and it’s in a trine with my natal Pluto, so I think it was a productive session. Lots of interesting surprises.) I have another session at the end of June, but I’ll be doing it on my own until then - so we’ll see.

Now it’s time for a barbecue! :)

We had a cold bug doing the rounds as well, change in the weather, and probably combined with high pollen counts. A lot of people have been unwell this past week from it. Got symptoms myself, a groggy head and stuffy nose 😞

I do wonder if the weather is a Mutable sign, it's so changeable! 😂 we have thunderstorms now predicted tonight.
Sorry to hear that, PT. Yes, the weather is unpredictable. It's as if some of Neptune's influence on the Antarctic degree is manifesting.

In German, there's the idiom "April, April, der weiß nicht, was er will" which means April doesn't know what it wants. So, the weather becomes unpredictable and contrasting. With Mars entering Aries, it might extend the April mood into May. Hopefully, you will recover soon and enjoy the spring weather where you are 🌸🌷💮

Last edited:
Same here. I had a long nap in the afternoon.

We have had powerful Pluto activations. Mars sextile Pluto, Venus square Pluto, Moon conjunct Pluto and Pluto stationed retrograde. I don't know if that caused the energy loss. But throw in the semi-square from Saturn to Pluto and Venus, and we have the baseline of the lead-up to the upcoming the bumper-to-bumper traffic in Taurus.

Maybe it's just the adjustment to the entirely new atmosphere that drains our energy.