Will his health improve soon?

Hi Forum,

Greetings to all - this is my first post on the new forum. I had previously been a member in the Astro forums for many years.

I met a wonderful man in March and we have been dating since. He has been quite ill with diverticulitis the past 3 weeks and I’m very concerned about him. He’s withdrawn and cannot seem to shake this. He is also embarrassed for me to see him this way and won’t allow me to help him because of the newness of our relationship. I’ve tried to reassure him it’s not a problem for me, but he hasn’t been talking the last few days.

Will his health improve soon so we can continue with our relationship?

Thanks,
Claire

1684330432391.png

Hi @clairebee925

Welcome to the forum :) and greetings to you, too.

Please note the restrictions applied to the forum via the Forum Rules about predicting outcomes of health issues, both for ethical and legal reasons:
(note: the medical section is now assumed to be part of the 'other schools of astrology' section)

I would urge members to reply only to the part of the question, "so we can continue with our relationship?"

In that vein, looking at ruler of 7h, Saturn, he is sextile chart ruler Moon (you), which also is conjunct Jupiter, so despite the evident difficulties represented by his current 'incommunicado' status, you will hear from him.

As Mercury rules 3h of communication, and Mercury is close to Moon (5.5 degrees approx), then I would anticipate your hearing from him in 5.5 'units of time', which could be days or weeks (chart doesn't specify).

However, Neptune at MC indicates he is confused. There is a t-square to Mars/Pluto, so I would not place bets on the relationship continuing, at present.

Saturn trines Venus in 12h, so there are definitely feelings but there may also be issues in the background of which you are unaware.

Hi Eheres,

Sorry, being new here, I was unaware of the restrictions around health questions.

He is very depressed and debilitated at this current time - he has shared this with me. I’m not surprised to hear the relationship is at a standstill right now - he’s not even going to work.

Thank you for responding!