Weird stuff in London

(I had often associated black-white (without red) with Lilith, but am not sure if that is really so. Lilith at about 22° Virgo was at a trine to Jupiter at about 22° Taurus who had just overtaken Uranus in the sky a few days ago, i.e. in a way Jupiter had broken free. If you add Priapus (opposite point of Lilith) at 22° Pisces you get a dragon figure with Priapus joined by Mars at the head of the dragon, but that does not really add up to me..
The horses were royal military horses embarking on a military exercise; the dragon is a symbol in the royal coat of arms, particularly with reference to the Prince of Wales (the red dragon) - and was introduced at the time of the Tudors, who were of Welsh origin.

William is now the Prince of Wales, after Charles held the title for several decades.

The other figure is a Lion - let's hope we don't see lions "rampant" across London, too.

Last edited:
The horses were royal military horses embarking on a military exercise; the dragon is a symbol in the royal coat of arms, particularly with reference to the Prince of Wales (the red dragon) - and was introduced at the time of the Tudors, who were of Welsh origin.

William is now the Prince of Wales, after Charles held the title for several decades.

The other figure is a Lion - let's hope we don't see lions "rampant" across London, too.
Dragons also appear in the City of London's coat of arms :)

I am not much familiar with coats of arms; according to the video below the only one for England or the UK that had dragons would have been the one of 927-1016 (while London would have two dragons at least today). Further below again the chart for when the horses would have broken free with outside the chart for the "UK Unification" of 927 according to Nicolas Campion's "Book of World Horoscopes", 12 July 927 (jul.) no time, "Eamont nr., Penrith"... The moon in transit would have been near Jupiter in 927, hence maybe lunatic horses? And there is also the n.node in 927 near Saturn at the event, hence something with time (Big Ben)? And one more observation: The galactic center would have been near the DC, but that depends on a few minutes earlier or later...

coat-of-arms-927.jpg

astro_661gw_horses_uk_unification.62241.2323046.png

@xphi...
You can see the dragon in the heraldic shield, at the bottom - scroll down for more info :)

I do note from the chart/s that you posted, that the Ur/Ju conjunction fell at midpoint to 927 natal Pluto and Uranus (Aries). That could account for the sudden disruption, the bloodied wounds, the traumatised horses.

@xphi...
You can see the dragon in the heraldic shield, at the bottom - scroll down for more info :)

I do note from the chart/s that you posted, that the Ur/Ju conjunction fell at midpoint to 927 natal Pluto and Uranus (Aries). That could account for the sudden disruption, the bloodied wounds, the traumatised horses.
Thanks a lot, that is to me so far the best single explanation, feels like the kind of energy of the event... :)

927: Uranus 22°57' Aries
927: Pluto 21°56' Gemini
927: Midpoint 22°27' Taurus
Event: Jupiter 22°34' Taurus (Uranus 22°00' Taurus)

That would have been very close, also for Big Ben, stopped at the first occasion after 8:20, at 9... (Maybe this event could even be used to rectify a time of day on 12 July 927?)

Last edited:
Queen Elizabeth II:
Uranus-Pluto midpoint: 20° 39' Taurus
(Saturn 24°26' Scorpio, MC 25°34' Scorpio)

Keira Knightley:
Uranus-Pluto midpoint: 21° 02' Scorpio
(n.node 20°40' Taurus)

Queen Elizabeth II:
Uranus-Pluto midpoint: 20° 39' Taurus
(Saturn 24°26' Scorpio, MC 25°34' Scorpio)
In connection with that 927 chart and that event, what you observe here is eerie....... :oops:
what a detail..!!

We might need to consider Neptune approaching the 29° and therefore about to conjunct Scheat

The fixed star Scheat is one of three stars that sits in the constellation of Pegasus, the Winged Horse, so therefore a very strong link to horses:

Astrology King - Scheat

Excerpts:

Constellation Pegasus the Flying Horse gives ambition, vanity, intuition, enthusiasm, caprice, and bad judgment. It prevails against the diseases of horses and preserves horsemen in battle.

Mundane Astrology:
Drowning, accidents, catastrophes, earthquakes, tsunamis, storms, floods, shipwrecks, mining/airplane accidents, falling accidents, shooting down from high, horses, jockeys, transportation, communication, space travel, exploration, pioneering, science, invention, heroism.

About Scheat itself - from the article:

According to Ptolemy it is of the nature of Mars and Mercury; to Simmonite, of Saturn; to other authors, of Saturn and Mercury; and, to Alvidas, of Neptune in square to Saturn or Mars. It causes extreme misfortune, murder, suicide, and drowning.

This star imparts to its natives’ stubbornness, one who can be headstrong of a combative nature. The native gains lose friends and acquaintances, may be unfortunate, of a changeable, almost unpredictable nature, has high enterprise, and may be subject to violence. May become of a controversial nature. Fantasizes.
Scheat is an especially unfortunate star regarding the sea. It was said to indicate danger from that element in the form of tidal waves or violent storms.

As the recent turn of events has now gone from "weird stuff in London" involving injured runaway horses, to a very horrible darker turn.

A man brandishing a sword and stabbing people, which sadly took the life of a 14 year old boy. It is speculated that the man had a mental illness, and was heard shouting to the police, "do you believe in God?"

Mars was still in Pisces at the time, at the Anaretic degree, conjunct both Neptune and Scheat.

The rates of murder in the UK as a whole have actually decreased, however from the murders that have occured, the percentage of them that have been directly linked to mental illness has vastly increased.

Sadly, I think with Neptune conjunct Scheat, incidents of this nature may be more prominent. In general I think mental health is going to get worse.

Or at least the dire state of mental health services will be put sharply under the spotlight, in light of yesterday's incident.

The small boats drownings may escalate as well, it seems to be already happening. It seems to have stepped up greatly when Saturn entered Pisces, but with Neptune conjunct Scheat, there is a real risk of it getting far worse.

Last edited:
We might need to consider Neptune approaching the 29° and therefore about to conjunct Scheat

The fixed star Scheat is one of three stars that sits in the constellation of Pegasus, the Winged Horse, so therefore a very strong link to horses:

Astrology King - Scheat

Excerpts:

Constellation Pegasus the Flying Horse gives ambition, vanity, intuition, enthusiasm, caprice, and bad judgment. It prevails against the diseases of horses and preserves horsemen in battle.

Mundane Astrology:
Drowning, accidents, catastrophes, earthquakes, tsunamis, storms, floods, shipwrecks, mining/airplane accidents, falling accidents, shooting down from high, horses, jockeys, transportation, communication, space travel, exploration, pioneering, science, invention, heroism.

About Scheat itself - from the article:

According to Ptolemy it is of the nature of Mars and Mercury; to Simmonite, of Saturn; to other authors, of Saturn and Mercury; and, to Alvidas, of Neptune in square to Saturn or Mars. It causes extreme misfortune, murder, suicide, and drowning.

This star imparts to its natives’ stubbornness, one who can be headstrong of a combative nature. The native gains lose friends and acquaintances, may be unfortunate, of a changeable, almost unpredictable nature, has high enterprise, and may be subject to violence. May become of a controversial nature. Fantasizes.
Scheat is an especially unfortunate star regarding the sea. It was said to indicate danger from that element in the form of tidal waves or violent storms.

As the recent turn of events has now gone from "weird stuff in London" involving injured runaway horses, to a very horrible darker turn.

A man brandishing a sword and stabbing people, which sadly took the life of a 14 year old boy. It is speculated that the man had a mental illness, and was heard shouting to the police, "do you believe in God?"

Mars was still in Pisces at the time, at the Anaretic degree, conjunct both Neptune and Scheat.

The rates of murder in the UK as a whole have actually decreased, however from the murders that have occured, the percentage of them that have been directly linked to mental illness has vastly increased.

Sadly, I think with Neptune conjunct Scheat, incidents of this nature may be more prominent. In general I think mental health is going to get worse.

Or at least the dire state of mental health services will be put sharply under the spotlight, in light of yesterday's incident.

The small boats drownings may escalate as well, it seems to be already happening. It seems to have stepped up greatly when Saturn entered Pisces, but with Neptune conjunct Scheat, there is a real risk of it getting far worse.

Sad new event ... :(

Here's a chart for the call to the police (07:00 BST) according to the BBC*, a bit earlier Pluto could have been closer to the MC (or maybe even Sedna to the AC), that it apparently started with a car (with the killer inside) crashing into a house could be a hint at Neptune (via oil replacing steam energy in the time after the discovery of Neptune, and cars mostly powered by oil, and of course because the power of cars is indicated in horse powers with Poseidon and horse races...)

astro_2gw_sword_attack_police_call.38193.2462759.png

* https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-68927027

Mars is at 29°41'36" Pisces, very close to Scheat, according to the link below at AstroSeek, Scheat would currently be at 29°42' Pisces (moves about 1° forward tropically in 72 years or a little less than one arc minute per year):

At the incident with the horses (and Big Ben) Neptune was at 28°43'16", hence would have just entered the usual orb for fixed stars, if that counts for an event happening then...

Neptune will be around 29°42' Pisces on approx. these dates:
- 3 June 2024
- 1 August 2024 rx
- 22 March 2025
- 6 November 2025 rx
- 13 January 2026

Saturn will be around 29°42' Pisces on approx. these dates:
- 21 May 2025
- 5 September 2025
- 11 February 2026

That's some profound and insightful observations there @xphi...!

I thought that Scheat was something like 29°22' Pisces as per the Astrology King article, but I overlooked that of course they still move, albeit very slow and over the course of years.

So now at 29°42' Pisces, that makes sense. Mars was very close as almost exact, so a direct manifestation there, Mars being masculine/male figure, but also ruling sharp cutting objects, bladed weapons. The attacks seemingly indiscriminate.

The motive is currently a mystery. Terrorism is ruled out, mental health is a strong possibility. I think once we find out, it will shed more light on it astrologically.

I would put the orb of 1° as well, so Neptune is well within the orb boundary, now at 28°56' Pisces. Also exactly 1° away from it's station retrograde degree in July, so it's already slowing down.

I think we could include the horses now, in the Neptune within orb of Scheat, given the Pegasus constellation and it's symbolisms.

Last edited:
My mother had Venus at 29°15' Pisces, born in 1939 when Scheat was at 28°31' Pisces. She almost drowned in a local river when she was still a child, someone saw it, jumped in and rescued her, not sure how young she was then, but I think was younger than 10. In 1964 (?) in Kyoto in Japan she was exceptionally not together with my father for a single afternoon, she was in park there and a crazy guy had escaped from an asylum or something like that and the had a knife, not sure about all details related to my mother, but she was hiding and observing where he went, and maybe he had first tried to stab her coming from behind the bench she was sitting... No exact dates, maybe I could find a rough date for the incident at Kyoto, cannot ask my parents any more... Nothing ever with horses around my mother as far as I know.

My Saturn (retrograde) is at 29°06' Pisces, born in 1966 when Scheat was 28°53' Pisces. Nothing with horses or drowning. According to my parents, I was hit by a car on sort of a parking lot when I was about two years old, some injuries on the lower part of my legs, but I don't remember that and there are no visible traces; I have never been in a hospital as a patient since my birth (knocking on wood...)... Is Scheat maybe conversely why things I find get little public attention...

I don't want to get off topic here, just shared some info related to Scheat in order to maybe better be able what to expect in London and elsewhere in the coming two years...

(My chart is public, I have the n.node at 21.x Taurus, which I why I knew where Keira Knightley has them and why I looked her up.)

Thinking back about the horses in London, also in light of quite some "horse themes" in the Sedna thread, plus swords and knives that seem to have occurred in many news recently, I was thinking about Neptune/Poseidon again. The sword of Damokles** was hanging from a horse's hair above the head of Damokles so that even a blow of wind could have killed him, so again a reference to Poseidon, in mythology the inventor of horse races.

But why exactly with Neptune late in his domain***, I could not tell. It should also be mentioned that Poseidon occurs very prominently around myths in ancient Crete (Minoan culture), like the white divine bull emerging from the sea that was given by Poseidon to King Minos to sacrifice, but because Minos tried to fool Poseidon by sacrificing a regular white bull, the Minotaurus came about, and generally Minoan culture was about bulls, was Age of Taurus (ended about 1500 BCE with the volcano eruption of Santorini when the first start of the constellation Aries passed the spring equinox), so possibly also related to the recent Jupiter-Uranus conjunction, and likely other things.....

At maybe the most fundamental core, knives and swords would maybe be connected to a crescent in the sky, twice each month near new moon and most strikingly just before and after a total solar eclipse****, where the crescent can even span more than the limit of half the circle (180°) for the moon, so maybe energy released at the eclipse that manifested in other current themes?

* Stormy Daniels is a horse rider, see The Equestrian Side Few Know or The horse wars of Stormy Daniels , the main character in the novel "Poussière blonde" (Blonde Dust) is horse doctor and she meets Marilyn Monroe at a time (1960) when she married to writer Arthur Miller, and her last finished movie "The Misfits" (shot in 1960), written by Arthur Miller, is about horses and cowboys and the reality then.

** https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damocles

*** Edit: I forgot about Scheat... That would certainly add to the themes here...

**** Edit: I also forgot about Chiron on the eclipse, which would bring horses and knives together, plus I probably also forgot some more things that were mentioned earlier...

Last edited:
I think the theme of horses is largely explained for London by the conjunction of 12h natal Moon (1066 chart) on fixed star Pegasus - I have never quite settled on my inner mental imagery about that, e.g. whether or not the Mythical Horse is about to take off into Aries for his new adventure, or to take the Piscean route and just fly anywhere, anywhere except to Aries.

Mentioned above (by @Penguin Trauma ) is the similarity between those two rampaging horses and The Chariot card of the Tarot and, as I have just described about Pegasus, are at the juncture right before taking a life-changing decision.

For sure, Neptune has stamped his insignia over the oddness of it all. For now, it appears to have re-settled down into surface peace.

Makes me think of Mount Zion (c.f. Alcyone and Sedna Gemini ingress), which presumably would have been the temple mountain in the past*, from where Mohammed took off to the heavens on the supernatural flying horse Buraq...

* https://www.israeltravelcentre.com....unt Zion has,ancient Jerusalem's Western Hill.
Mount Zion is a hill in Jerusalem, located just outside the walls of the Old City. The term Mount Zion has been used in the Hebrew Bible first for the City of David (2 Samuel 5:7, 1 Chronicles 11:5; 1 Kings 8:1, 2 Chronicles 5:2) and later for the Temple Mount, but its meaning has shifted and it is now used as the name of ancient Jerusalem's Western Hill.

Well, @xphi, we have the national anthem with music by Sir Hubert Parry, using a poem written by William Blake, which includes the line, "...till we shall build Jerusalem in England's green and pleasant land".

This land has always had odd things scripted in: the 1066 chart sports an intercepted Pisces in the huge 12h, and under-the-surface Pluto there, alongside Moon, both flanking the entry and exit to the sign. The city is full of symbolism of secret orders and fraternities which continue today after centuries of their original inception, and much goes on out of public view that is hushed up. Every now and then, something starts to nearly surface and the public can see "odd-ness".

The very prominent weirdness was the hooded, robed figure at the funeral service for QE2, visible on TV but whom nobody could identify or explain, as well as (what some claim) Diana's voice saying over the TV (and interrupting the male voice-over) "death is irreversible and the fact that she's trapped." There was much consternation and discussion about it. When alive, Diana herself claimed "they are not human" - make of that what you will, but clearly there was a massive chasm of understanding between that family and herself and that phrase is also very weird.

That funeral was, of course, at Westminster, so should be present and evident in the chart. I will look later to see what was going on at the exact time.

Here's the chart for the horses again, this time with the 1066 chart outside (hence roughly the inverse chart than in the opening post with 1066 inside and big ben outside):

horses-coronation-william-i.pngNicolas Campion about the time of the 1066 chart (Charles the Great was also the first I was thinking of because was on Christmas):
We have no idea what time [William I] was crowned, although it has been argued that he would have been crowned at noon for symbolic reasons. However, as with the coronation of Edgar, there si no reason why William should have been crowned at noon, when Charlemagne, the great model for medieval monarchy, was crowned at morning mass. Chart 351 is set for William's coronation on 25 December 1066 and in the absence of accurate information, for 12.00 noon LMT.

natal Neptune in 12 very close to Jupiter-Uranus of the event, I guess "3 horses" (Neptune, Jupiter, 12th house) maybe already from that. But also other interesting correlations...
Well, @xphi, we have the national anthem with music by Sir Hubert Parry, using a poem written by William Blake, which includes the line, "...till we shall build Jerusalem in England's green and pleasant land".

This land has always had odd things scripted in: the 1066 chart sports an intercepted Pisces in the huge 12h, and under-the-surface Pluto there, alongside Moon, both flanking the entry and exit to the sign. The city is full of symbolism of secret orders and fraternities which continue today after centuries of their original inception, and much goes on out of public view that is hushed up. Every now and then, something starts to nearly surface and the public can see "odd-ness".

The very prominent weirdness was the hooded, robed figure at the funeral service for QE2, visible on TV but whom nobody could identify or explain, as well as (what some claim) was Diana's voice saying over the TV (and interrupting the male voice-over) "death is irreversible and the fact that she's trapped." There was much consternation and discussion about it. When alive, Diana herself claimed "they are not human" - make of that what you will, but clearly there was a massive chasm of understanding between that family and herself and that phrase is also very weird.

That funeral was, of course, at Westminster, so should be present and evident in the chart. I will look later to see what was going on at the exact time.

Thanks for the info :)

England/GB is probably something I do not know all that much about, would not have expected William Blake in the national anthem, and I guess the "terraforming" of New Zealand in the past would also fit in with that...

I still have a book from 2010 titled "Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More" by David Icke, but never read it, where I guess (not sure if in the end intended as metaphorically or literally) also British royals would be extraterrestrial lizards... The title seem also uranian when I think about it now, is similar to how Kant described Enlightenment, and Blake would be around there... The Doors... For me lately and already for something like maybe 3 years a quite present theme...

Attachments

• human-race-get-off-your-knees-taschenbuch-david-icke-englisch.jpeg
    human-race-get-off-your-knees-taschenbuch-david-icke-englisch.jpeg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1
Here's the chart for the horses again, this time with the 1066 chart outside (hence roughly the inverse chart than in the opening post with 1066 inside and big ben outside):

View attachment 2524Nicolas Campion about the time of the 1066 chart (Charles the Great was also the first I was thinking of because was on Christmas):
We have no idea what time [William I] was crowned, although it has been argued that he would have been crowned at noon for symbolic reasons. However, as with the coronation of Edgar, there si no reason why William should have been crowned at noon, when Charlemagne, the great model for medieval monarchy, was crowned at morning mass. Chart 351 is set for William's coronation on 25 December 1066 and in the absence of accurate information, for 12.00 noon LMT.

natal Neptune in 12 very close to Jupiter-Uranus of the event, I guess "3 horses" (Neptune, Jupiter, 12th house) maybe already from that. But also other interesting correlations...

Thanks for the info :)

England/GB is probably something I do not know all that much about, would not have expected William Blake in the national anthem, and I guess the "terraforming" of New Zealand in the past would also fit in with that...

I still have a book from 2010 titled "Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More" by David Icke, but never read it, where I guess (not sure if in the end intended as metaphorically or literally) also British royals would be extraterrestrial lizards... The title seem also uranian when I think about it now, is similar to how Kant described Enlightenment, and Blake would be around there... The Doors... For me lately and already for something like maybe 3 years a quite present theme...
Transits to the 1066 chart show transiting Moon square to natal 1h Neptune, whilst Uranus was contra-parallel to the same (also nearing orb of conjunction).

One other detail: transiting TransPluto in Virgo was in tight applying opposition to natal Pluto in Pisces for the Solar Return (31 Dec 2022) which applied for her death and funeral. My newly acquired book on TransPluto talks about how TransPluto provides release. This would have been release of power into death and, since natal Pluto is in 12h (using Placidus), from this alone we can see how the power wielded by this land operates in clandestine fashion. Occasionally, details appear that provide opportunity for a 'double-take'.

(Natal Transpluto is at 27Aq37, from which we can see a square from transiting Uranus (dispositor) is due over the next while. I expect we may see more of those opportunities, so weirdness isn't quite off the menu just yet).

An aside ref. the Midday coronation issue: it has always been a traditional start time for coronations here (QE2's funeral service at Westminster Abbey started at the same time), so although there is nothing written down it is more likely than not that this was the exact coronation time for William 1st. We also have coming up to 1,000 years of observation as to how well and precisely the chart works, and it always does, but I take Campion's point.