Weird stuff in London

etherea

Administrator
Staff member
Yesterday, we had Big Ben chiming 11 times at 9 O'clock, and

five horses spooked by loud noises (builders' rubble dropped right next to them) un-seated their riders and, with copious amounts of teeming blood down the front of the white one, videoed running amok over roads, etc., right the way from Hyde Park-ish to Fleet Street, charging into taxis and buses along the way (all five not doing that well, according to military vets attending to them after their capture).

There is all the chat about Kate, Louis, etc. as well.

A very un-settled feeling and we can see from the 1066 chart that Neptune is currently transiting natal Moon in 12h, whilst the recent Jupiter/Uranus (ruler 12h cusp) conjunction in Taurus was also conjunct natal Neptune.

Heads up also that Solar Arc Asc/Desc (Sag/Gemini) are about to tightly square Pluto in Pisces 12h - currently, they are only arc minutes (two) away from exact.

Screen Shot 2024-04-25 at 10.50.32.png

Mercury has turned direct square natal Mercury - I can visualise Mercury (running away) in Aries (the red blood seen on the horse). And the XII house rules large animals Quite dramatic.

I was wondering what kind of aspects would be at play, with those horses!

Thought maybe Jupiter (rules horses) still conjunct Uranus?

horses belong to the 12th house. all animals that one can ride on, like elephants, camels, cows, donkeys...

so, the lord of the 12th house or planets in the 12th house would be interesting.

Thought maybe Jupiter (rules horses) still conjunct Uranus?
Yes - the surprise nature of it - and also conjunct natal Neptune, co-ruler of Sag (as well as co-ruler of Pisces).
The two horses named are Vida (which means, "life") and Quaker.

The progressed Ascendant - due to exactly square 12h Pluto - is (of course) in Sagittarius. So there's that, too.

Apparently, there was another horse unseating his rider at the Horse Guards Parade (also at Pall Mall, e.g. Westminster) and trying to escape (Neptune = escape).

Big Ben - maybe this is Pisces' (weird) timing for Saturn, the timekeeper? Odd also how it was 9 but chimed 11 times (9/11) - spooky.

All these events are directly related to the 1066 Westminster chart - the horses were the royal horses (chart = a coronation chart), and Big Ben = at Westminster.

If I were into portents, I would say these all have a portentous feel about them. Like a rent in the fabric of reality, a twilight zone feel.
At least the horses had no riders, else it would be too much like the "behold a pale horse" quote.

I am waiting to see what occurs when the Asc/Desc square to Pluto is exact.

five horses spooked by loud noises (builders' rubble dropped right next to them) un-seated their riders and, with copious amounts of teeming blood down the front of the white one, videoed running amok over roads, etc., right the way from Hyde Park-ish to Fleet Street, charging into taxis and buses along the way (all five not doing that well, according to military vets attending to them after their capture).

There is all the chat about Kate, Louis, etc. as well.

A very un-settled feeling and we can see from the 1066 chart that Neptune is currently transiting natal Moon in 12h, whilst the recent Jupiter/Uranus (ruler 12h cusp) conjunction in Taurus was also conjunct natal Neptune.
In Greek mythology horse races were said to have been invented by the sea god Poseidon ("Neptune")...

(Leonardo da Vinci had Neptune at the MC, https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Da_Vinci,_Leonardo )

the vedic lunar mansion called: Ashwini
is symbolized by a head of a horse.
All horses are assigned to Ashwini.
also the color: Blood red.

Ashwini is in the position of the tropical zodiac:
23 Aries - 7 Taurus.

in this part of the tropical zodiac was yesterday the sun of the yesterday Full moon (4 degree scorpio).

Last edited:
In Greek mythology horse races were said to have been invented by the sea god Poseidon ("Neptune")...

(Leonardo da Vinci had Neptune at the MC, https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Da_Vinci,_Leonardo )
yes, interesting.

Also, the Solar Arc Jupiter (1066 Westminster chart, post no.1) is at 19Aries28 (smack bang on the recent eclipse degree, and also on transiting Chiron), so in orb of the 1066 natal Ascendant at 22Aries17, so that equestrian theme looming large - and if this latest incident is anything to go by, we will be seeing more horse-y things to attract our attention whilst Jupiter continues to apply to Ascendant, and then comes over the horizon into 1h. Hopefully, horse-y things with less of a Chironic energy about them.

Edited to add: I have just noticed that SA Chiron is within a 3 arc-minute trine to natal Jupiter in Virgo- this creates a Grand Earth Trine with MC, Jupiter and Chiron.

Last edited:
Yet, also, he has Saturn in his 10H, which makes perfect sense: His works have certainly endured, and have become well-known for centuries.
Makes me wonder. In 2025 I will have 3 Saturn returns. The first of them (25 May 2025) would have Neptune and Saturn in the 10th house, the second one (23 Sep 2025) would have both at the IC, the 3rd (5 Feb 2026) both in the 9th (Saturn in the 9th like at birth)... So, maybe I should plan to take time off between 25 May and 23 Sep 2025 and maybe try to write or otherwise do something that would be both visionary and enduring? Or already be ready to publish something then? Difficult to plan such things, when the muses kiss you, things are just rolling, otherwise, you it can be like wading in a swamp... Been more like the latter regarding at least books the last 5 years or so... But maybe just wait..... Maybe also appropriate with Saturn very late in Pisces...

"Es ist nicht notwendig, daß du aus dem Hause gehst. Bleib bei deinem Tisch und horche. Horche nicht einmal, warte nur. Warte nicht einmal, sei völlig still und allein. Anbieten wird sich dir die Welt zur Entlarvung, sie kann nicht anders, verzückt wird sie sich vor dir winden." - Kafka, Zürau Aphorisms...

"It is not necessary that you leave your house/home. Stay at your table and listen. Do not even listen, just wait. Do not even wait, be completely silent and alone. The world will offer herself to you, she cannot resist, enchantedly she will curl/wriggle in front of you."

I actually have no idea where England or GB will be going the next few years... Horses... The Unicorn and the Lion, the axis Aquarius-Leo I guess... No clue...

The sails have dropped off the Moulin Rouge in Paris today together the letters MOU. The sign now reads Lin Rouge or Red Linen. There is definitely a reddish theme this week with the skies turning orange over Athens as well.

With regard to events in London the Moon was exactly square the England 1066 Mars at 8 Aquarius when the horses bolted. This same Mars will be activated by the very heavy duty Pluto/Mars square in May 2028 and Pluto/Saturn/Chiron square in June 2028 as well.

The sails have dropped off the Moulin Rouge in Paris today together the letters MOU. The sign now reads Lin Rouge or Red Linen. There is definitely a reddish theme this week with the skies turning orange over Athens as well.

With regard to events in London the Moon was exactly square the England 1066 Mars at 8 Aquarius when the horses bolted. This same Mars will be activated by the very heavy duty Pluto/Mars square in May 2028 and Pluto/Saturn/Chiron square in June 2028 as well.
The image of the pale grey horse with the streaming red was unforgettable so yes, a distinctly red theme and, with your Mars connotation, fits.
SA Mars influence also heightened by its conjunction to natal NN.

Very odd about Athens and Paris sharing the red.

And your heads-up about 2028....I am sure none of that will pass without being noticed :( Looks to be very testing.

Here's what the poster of a youtube video said about Big Ben:

Right place right time. Got to witness a rare sight. The clock on the Elizabeth tower had stopped at 9am. They remained still for around 50 minutes before Big Ben struck 10 without Westminster chimes. The hands were advanced to 10 where Big Ben struck 11 and was then reset to 10:08am which was back in time.

But horses were earlier, according to the BBC:
The London Ambulance Service has just released a statement:
“We were called at 8:25am today (April 24) to reports of a person being thrown from a horse on Buckingham Palace Road, SW1W.

755f259a-e15f-45a2-bf17-f4127b02aba8.jpg

Here's a chart for 8:20:

astro_2gw_horses.19913.416143.png

To me also with my astrological fate most striking is the 3 archetypal colors, white-red-black, an ancient "moon" triplicity for all that it appears... And the three "moon asteroids" Artemis, Hekate, Diana near the IC, but so far not clear picture, esp. know knowledge of chart of/around England/GB...

Horses: 12t house via large animals, Aquarius via constellation Pegasus near Aquarius, Neptune via mythology and via Crete and Creatan Bull, Poseidon also strongly related to Age of Taurus and white-red-black also there, in Egypt the running of the Pharaoh at early spring (early Taurus sun) with the Apis bull in those colors white-red-black and the red baboon, Chiron/Sagittarius with at least half horses (the ones on the run were military ones, lost their "heads", their riders), via rulership of Sagittarius also Jupiter, and Uranus via Aquarius, and 11th house via Aquarius, MC Aquarius, lots in the 11th house, and AC in Gemini, the French company Hermès (Hermes rules Gemini and Virgo) originally made leather stuff for horses, and there is certainly more...

Sad image of the white horse at the run covered with blood :(

There was also full moon with the moon in Scorpio, when the sun is there in autumn lots of slaughtering, bloody sausages, ...

That's about what I can contribute at the moment without diving in... Ah, one more thing, I had the impression that with the solar eclipse some energy that was previous bound up, maybe Libra (s.node) with Saturn exalted ("5 o'clock tea") disrupting also the military, setting free some radically free energy in Aries (n. node), i.e. flowing through the "tube" of the nodal axis, dropping some Libra to the past and renewing Aries, something like that maybe...

Reference the horses, the 1066 chart Solar Return for 2023 has SR Ascendant on natal 6h Jupiter, so perhaps this was also part of what occurred.

Yes, there was the military side of things, @xphi. The horses were royal military horses so the Aries eclipse with Chiron definitely describes part of it.

Natal Uranus in Sagittarius also was echoed by the recent Jupiter/Uranus conjunction. One of those things that, had one done a close examination of the chart prior to the conjunction, might have been anticipated on some level.

In other "wierdness news", as I went through a Mainline Terminus station over the last couple of days, I also saw several people dressed up as bananas, carrying luggage trolleys, scurrying along - I am completely out of questions or answers on that one ;) unless it's also about Jupiter having his jovial side coming through.

There was also the Tweed Run yesterday (complete with prize for Best Moustache), but that happens in many places.

In other "wierdness news", as I went through a Mainline Terminus station over the last couple of days, I also saw several people dressed up as bananas, carrying luggage trolleys, scurrying along - I am completely out of questions or answers on that one ;) unless it's also about Jupiter having his jovial side coming through.
I found this from 22 January:

Jan. 18 was London’s turn at the new phenomenon taking Canadian universities by storm: the Banana Bar Crawl, with nearly 2,400 people taking part, according to the event organizers.

The concept is simple: people dress up in banana costumes and go to different bars in university towns.

Does not explain the trolleys, though... Maybe all going on holidays?

I found this from 22 January:

Jan. 18 was London’s turn at the new phenomenon taking Canadian universities by storm: the Banana Bar Crawl, with nearly 2,400 people taking part, according to the event organizers.

The concept is simple: people dress up in banana costumes and go to different bars in university towns.

Does not explain the trolleys, though... Maybe all going on holidays?
Perhaps they were carrying banana costumes for their friends to wear :)

Meanwhile, I shall keep my eyes open for Weird stuff. I know we are famed for our eccentricity, but sometimes, things exceed that category.

I do suspect Neptune journeying over 1066 natal 12h Moon has something to do with it - the implied world-weariness of that natal Moon placement upon the population probably is why we are inclined to accept a kind of "Looking-Glass Land" tone without question, and Neptune can accentuate the theme with only very few eyebrows raised.

Meanwhile, I shall keep my eyes open for Weird stuff. I know we are famed for our eccentricity, but sometimes, things exceed that category.

I do suspect Neptune journeying over 1066 natal 12h Moon has something to do with it - the implied world-weariness of that natal Moon placement upon the population probably is why we are inclined to accept a kind of "Looking-Glass Land" tone without question, and Neptune can accentuate the theme with only very few eyebrows raised.
Neptune over the natal Moon may also account for the exceptional rain we have had (I cannot remember a single day without rain of lately)

Or maybe someone told them to get bent, and they took it literally? Or they could have been trying to be more thick-skinned, even if it would have meant peeling off a few layers later? Or, even, they were all actually darstardly criminals hoping to give police the slip?

You never know. :)

This is going to sound really daft, and probably quite insensitive, I genuinely do feel for the plight of those horses, I do hope they recover and are not in trauma from the incident 💓

But when I saw the video, one of the first images that sprang to mind was the Chariot card in Tarot. I thought it was oddly symbolic/a synchronicity of sorts.

Especially the Lightseers deck version of it, the black and the white horses galloping at speed:

1714335423105.png

Seems that in the renaissance the two horses on the chariot tarot card were usually both the same color, mostly both white, and that the black/white contrast would have come up prominently in the 19th century, at least the link below suggests this:

In the thread Religion here, Momo listed "assignments of Al-Biruni,G. Bonatti....", here an extract just with white-red-black:

Saturn: Jews and those who dress in black
Jupiter: Christians and those dressed in white
Mars: Idolaters dressed in red

William Lilly lists horses with the 12th house (among other larger animals) and - astonishingly to me - with Mars and the Sun... And in terms of signs, he mentions them with Sagittarius where he writes the following:

* Diseases: It ruleth the thighs and buttocks in the parts of man’s body, and all fistulas or hurts falling in those members, and generally denoteth blood heated, fevers pestilential, falls from horses, or hurts from them or four-footed beasts; also prejudice by fire, heat and intemperateness in sports. |
* Places: A stable of great horses, or horses for the wars, or a house where usually great four- footed beasts are kept; it represents in the fields, hills, and the highest places of lands or grounds that rise a little above the rest; in houses upper rooms, near the fire.

(I had often associated black-white (without red) with Lilith, but am not sure if that is really so. Lilith at about 22° Virgo was at a trine to Jupiter at about 22° Taurus who had just overtaken Uranus in the sky a few days ago, i.e. in a way Jupiter had broken free. If you add Priapus (opposite point of Lilith) at 22° Pisces you get a dragon figure with Priapus joined by Mars at the head of the dragon, but that does not really add up to me... Also there would have been a grand trine with Lilith, Jupiter/Uranus and Ceres...)

Generally, isn't two of a kind - whether same color or opposite ones - also always to some degree a Gemini theme?

Somehow I have the feeling that I am overlooking something obvious... If had to bet now, I would bet on the nodes in the middle of Aries, "loosing the head", it going up into air (air as in air-ies), but...