Void of course moon

Ninruth

Just a quick question if this chart has a void of course moon.
The way I read it is a Yes as the only major aspect to make is a square to Pluto but it is 28 degrees away.
Thanks a mill

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231109-130003_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231109-130003_Gallery.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 26
The moon will make a trine to Saturn in the next sign. But: I'm not sure if this is a yes, because in Libra the VOC moon does not have the same power as she has VOC in Sagittarius, Pisces, Cancer or Taurus. Therefore it's a carefully "Yes".

I do not count the square to Pluto.

Thanks Vineta
Glad to read that you lean towards a Yes too for a void of course moon.
The aspect to Saturn is also very far away and needs a sign change so I disregard that one.
I remember doing a course many years ago about a rule that if the moon doesn't make an aspect within 15 degrees or so it would be looked at as voice of course. I never had a chart where did occurred so this is my first chart where it happens.
Time will tell what the outcome is.

Just a quick question if this chart has a void of course moon.
The way I read it is a Yes as the only major aspect to make is a square to Pluto but it is 28 degrees away.
Thanks a mill
Μy ancient astrology book says:
the Moon does not apply to an exact degree-based aspect, either through bodily conjunction or by any other-major- aspect, before leaving the sign.
So before exiting Libra sign, the Moon will square Pluto, but the ancients did not use Pluto. So the Moon is Void and if the moon is VOC, whatever the current situation is, it is unlikely to change.
I am not experienced in horary, but this is what I know.

Thanks Iris 70

You bring in another point with Pluto.
Normally I would use the outers in horary if within aspect.
Then again your point makes sense but things can evolve.
Nevertheless I take it as a positive for another plus that the moon is void in this chart

Update on this.
The reason for asking the question was about a matter that made me anxious and fearful
It turned out very well and my fears were ungrounded.
Just one of the ways how a void of course moon would work.

in the chart is no Void of course moon.
Moon goes at least still through the South Node of the Moon. And this is the answer to your question. with what you updated it fits perfectly.

Update on this.
The reason for asking the question was about a matter that made me anxious and fearful
It turned out very well and my fears were ungrounded.
Just one of the ways how a void of course moon would work.

A VoC Moon in Libra has a strong Saturnian influence.

Sign Libra -triplicity and exaltation of Saturn .
Anxiety, sorrow, worry, fear........

The last aspect of the Moon was a conjunction to the domicile lord Venus,
that mitigates.

in my perception Moon makes three aspects: Opposition to Chiron, Conjunction Ketu, Square Pluto.

for me this appears weird not to see that.
or: to see it, but to decide not to see it or to decide that it has no importance.

Riegger writes about the lunar node, when the Moon or another significator crosses it, everything is different, the situation changes completely, so the question actually becomes superfluous. (Perhaps this can be equated with the effect of a VoC Moon?)

Has the situation changed significantly as a result of an event?

here was never asked a question to the shown chart.
the question was, if the chart has a VOC moon.
no, it has not.
I don't know about what the question of the chart refers to.

but when he/she is satisfied to have a VOC moon, then it is an individual decision and for me the case is closed.🤓

Thanks Delira, the situation I referred too has been resolved naturally without interference on my part, no big change in the situation.
The only thing that has changed are my feelings. Just peaceful now and not fearful.

Thanks Wanda, It was a technical question. It can relate to any personal question somebody has irrelevant of the topic

yes, I see. What you describe what happened are the effects of Ketu, the South Node of the moon. Ketu erases. When one had fear, Ketu disbands those fears. if one has Hopes and Dreams, Ketu erases those. Ketu annihilates everything. that is his purpose and nature.

in the old fashioned way the chart has a VOC moon, which means with what you fear for or what you hope for (depends on what the exact question was) will not come true, will not be an issue anymore.

In the new style the Moon in the chart passes Ketu, the South Node of the Moon. and it is a similar effect: the extinction of hope or apprehensions.

@delira The German Astrologer Mona Riegger mentions the effect of Ketu because of some event that happens and will erase the question.

I have experienced that the effect of Ketu in a horary when moon passes, there is not necessarily an event, Ketu just erases by his nature for itself, just by being in the course of the moon.

every planet aspect after the moon has passed Ketu is extinguished as well.

Ketu is dissolving, elimination, liquidation, rejection.

That is why the old fashioned way and the new style of reading this particular chart comes to the same conclusion. 😃👍

Last edited: