The World in 2024

I believe that 14 November is the suggested date for the UK's general election. The chart is set at 7am, when the poll open - I'm aware that there is another school of thought that will look at the *closing* of polls, no harm looking at both.
The chart is very divisive with plenty of challenging aspects. Whatever the outcome, it will not be the magic solution that many will hope.
View attachment 2068
I think that would be a blooper - Sun is still in orb of Serpentis, Uranus on Algol - both in opposition to each other - and Neptune on Scheat.

Plus, a t-square with chart ruler Pluto, Mars, Moon...?? Probably not the wisest time.

Then there's Saturn at IC ("the end of the matter"). And - Mercury on the Great Attractor (black hole) opposition Jupiter (who sports only squares), t-square Saturn.

It was a supposed election 'expert' who suggested this day, too....bwahahahaha!!!!

I should have posted this here (originally posted in the general 2024 thread)

So it seems even the Sun itself is rescheduling!

We're coming up to a Solar Cycle maximum, it was originally predicted for 2025, but the maximum has now been brought in earlier to 2024, due to the amount of sunspot activity. The Solar Max began in December 2019.

We had an X-class flare on New Year's eve, the strongest one so far, which cast a glancing blow to Earth but it was enough to cause a huge wave of protons hitting our planet for several days after.

Solar Maximums usually coincide with increased activity in the political and economic arenas. Recessions usually coincide with peaks of sunspot activity. The event that causes it usually occurs during the time when the Solar activity is at its minimum, before increasing again.

December 2019 was when there was a minimum level of sunspot activity, then it started picking up again by the start of 2020. The rest is history...

Solar Peaks peaks also coincide with revolutions too. With Pluto in revolutionary Aquarius in the next couple of weeks, coinciding with Sunspot activity still climbing and reaching a peak, this year is set to be very dynamic indeed!

interesting article here (with some cool graphs)

https://www.researchgate.net/public..._Social_Events_in_Relation_to_the_Solar_Cycle

So we've barely taken down our Xmas wreaths, and the already-unpopular Sunak sends in missiles to Yemen without consulting Parliament and today we also find out he has signed an agreement to fight with Ukraine "until Russia is defeated".

When last I looked, Parliament had to be consulted PRIOR to embarking upon wars......why does Sunak think a little "catch-up next week", when he TELLS Parliament what to accept, is okay? This is outrageously disgusting.

Starmer "okayed" it. This also, is outrageously disgusting.

Anybody who thinks that there is any difference between the two gangs of politicians, taking our money and effing things up, is mistaken. The history of both of them, viewed dispassionately, is nothing but farce. The surprise is that anybody pins any hope on either. Screen Shot 2024-01-13 at 17.02.43.png

"No taxation without Representation", is the principle upon which we are taxed (Pluto). That principle is being broken, egregiously. Clearly, Sunak and Starmer think representation is a mere inconvenience. "The lawyers said it was legal". Anybody remember the famous Sir Jeremy Isaacs quote, "the law is an ass"....?

It is clear from the Epstein story that, in fact, we have not been represented for some time - some blackmailing agency has their interests represented, but not the UK public.

There is a hollow where democracy once was present.

I am sure you can all spot the Pluto opposition Moon in Sunak's chart above (currently, transiting Pluto still in orb of square, or maybe it will become exact, which we cannot know without TOB) and also Uranus opposition Sun/Merc in Taurus ( right where the Uranus/Jupiter conjunction will fall this Spring), forming a t-square to the iffy Mars/Jupiter/NN conjunction.

He then has a Uranus opposition pending, plus a Saturn opposition.

Pluto is in a quincunx with that Venus (29GEM49), also - the shine knocked off that charm offensive, for sure.

Last edited:
I should have posted this here (originally posted in the general 2024 thread)

So it seems even the Sun itself is rescheduling!

We're coming up to a Solar Cycle maximum, it was originally predicted for 2025, but the maximum has now been brought in earlier to 2024, due to the amount of sunspot activity. The Solar Max began in December 2019.

We had an X-class flare on New Year's eve, the strongest one so far, which cast a glancing blow to Earth but it was enough to cause a huge wave of protons hitting our planet for several days after.

Solar Maximums usually coincide with increased activity in the political and economic arenas. Recessions usually coincide with peaks of sunspot activity. The event that causes it usually occurs during the time when the Solar activity is at its minimum, before increasing again.

December 2019 was when there was a minimum level of sunspot activity, then it started picking up again by the start of 2020. The rest is history...

Solar Peaks peaks also coincide with revolutions too. With Pluto in revolutionary Aquarius in the next couple of weeks, coinciding with Sunspot activity still climbing and reaching a peak, this year is set to be very dynamic indeed!

interesting article here (with some cool graphs)

https://www.researchgate.net/public..._Social_Events_in_Relation_to_the_Solar_Cycle
Talking about the Sun's activity - in this case, geomagnetic - here is Tolimanu giving some very interesting facts:

After prosecuting Israel in the ICJ, South Africa has now moved to sue the United States and United Kingdom for complicity in the Gaza massacre.

Serious popcorn moment. :)

This could prove very interesting, as the United States has long had a standing threat that any ICJ lawyer who chooses to move against the United States will be personally sanctioned. (This was already in connection to genocide accusations in Afghanistan, so support of Israel's genocide in Gaza is simply another echo of the past.)

So, if the US decides to move against the ICJ - as previously threatened - much of the world may, in turn, decide that the ICJ is not fit for purpose - and directly move against the US and UK, sanctioning the USD and GBP (with similar treatment meted out to any country that supports genocide.)

Inviting thoughts on the impending PIS-Saturn/VIR-Lilith opposition.....

This will occur in the lead-up to the Jupiter/Uranus conjunction in Taurus, e.g. from March 2024, with Saturn Station Rx at the end of June, then Stations Direct mid November 2024, so will be operational all during that time.

This will take in any events leading up to the US elections, apart from anything else.

I did promise to post eclipse charts for 2024, and here they are, following. I have added Eris to them all. As ever, your thoughts are invited.

The first one, March 25th, 2024, LE (shortly after the 2024 Ingress):

Screen Shot 2024-01-21 at 10.42.20.png

Note how Eris/Mercury conjunct in Aries falls square to MC/IC from 12h. Mercury rules 2h and 6h - money and day-to-day concerns.

The 12h itself is crammed with NN and 6 (if you count Eris) planets, with Saturn (ruler, MC) in there again. I wonder.......would they be activating another lockdown.....? Would it wash, this time, with Eris squaring off like that?

Sun is close to Neptune (ruler, 12h), in other words, bringing light to any deviousness in relation to healing/medical issues.

Second one, Solar Eclipse on April 8th:

Screen Shot 2024-01-21 at 10.56.02.png

This time, it's the 7h that is packed, and Mercury is even more tightly conjunct Eris.

Take note: Chiron is exactly conjunct the NM.

This SE also falls in the run-up to the Jupiter/Uranus conjunction in Taurus, and the Mars/Saturn conjunction in Pisces.

Angles are all cardinal with nodal axis cutting across Asc/Desc axis, so probably not yet lazy picnic-time.

Edited to add: I have been trying to find anyone writing about the concept of Conscription from astro perspective. I am wondering if the Mars/Saturn conjunction could reference that. Sweden, for example, has been told to prepare themselves as war may be coming ( https://www.france24.com/en/europe/...to-prepare-for-war-sparks-panic-and-criticism ), as NATO prepares itself for war by means of drills.

Last edited:
Final Lunar Eclipse of the year (September 18), with a Grand Trine with three of the rulers of angles (Sun, Pluto, Uranus). Jupiter in a t-square to the Sun/Moon.

Mars is OOB - just outside the Bounds, and is tightly contra-parallel to Pluto. Mercury and Saturn also contra-parallel, giving extra energy to their t-square.

Pluto back in Capricorn, and widely square to MC/IC which I would expect could start to see visible cessation of several outfits:

Screen Shot 2024-01-21 at 11.05.20.png

Last edited:
Last eclipse for the year (October 2nd) and probably, like me, you are all noticing the MC is on the same degree as the Pluto/Saturn conjunction of 2020.

This time, Pluto is again on the anaretic degree of Cap, and also is semi-square to Saturn - the previous bedfellows are now on different terms. The trine to Uranus looks very much like new understandings that will later underlie a strong push for freedom (note that this time, the Sun/Moon lies conjunct to Lilith, so a very un-compromising energy, despite it being in Libra).

Note also, Desc falls on Serpentis.

Screen Shot 2024-01-21 at 11.14.27.png

Curiously also, three angle rulers (Mars, Saturn, Venus) are in a Grand Trine with each other.

Last edited:
I will allow for time to time to elapse so we can all digest and discuss the above charts, but later on will post two more:

1) Jupiter/Pluto trine; and
2) Jupiter/Uranus conjunction.

Second one, Solar Eclipse on April 8th:

View attachment 2090

This time, it's the 7h that is packed, and Mercury is even more tightly conjunct Eris.

Take note: Chiron is exactly conjunct the NM.

This SE also falls in the run-up to the Jupiter/Uranus conjunction in Taurus, and the Mars/Saturn conjunction in Pisces.

Angles are all cardinal with nodal axis cutting across Asc/Desc axis, so probably not yet lazy picnic-time.

Edited to add: I have been trying to find anyone writing about the concept of Conscription from astro perspective. I am wondering if the Mars/Saturn conjunction could reference that. Sweden, for example, has been told to prepare themselves as war may be coming ( https://www.france24.com/en/europe/...to-prepare-for-war-sparks-panic-and-criticism ), as NATO prepares itself for war by means of drills.
I wrote the edit on Sunday last, and here, in today's news (on the front page of the Telegraph, for example), we see General Sir Patrick Sanders, military Chief, saying UK must prepare for training. Others have mentioned "Call-up", e.g Dominic Ellwood on Sky TV:

However, it should be noted that, even with the threat of jail for refusal, most British wouldn't accept it. Mars/Saturn are in Pisces which is a Great Escape training ground (the very best), and neither Mars nor Saturn are strong here.

Those with dual citizenship would most likely scarper to their other option faster than you could say "British", and those with only UK passports would just refuse, I suspect. Here is a page from X/Twitter, to show the mood (some are utterly hilarious and I recommend looking at the link just for the humour):

It would be interesting to see how they deal with the Woke issues - what if every male suddenly declared identification as female, for example, to get out of it? Or would females be included in the draft? And since retirement is pretty much being cancelled (even Ukraine is calling up men and women over 40 years), pensioners?

I do suspect it will happen, UK or elsewhere. Or the attempt made, at least. But - Pisces indicates a wash-out response.

This is where they learn they are not our "Leaders" at all. They lead nothing. Pluto has left them high and dry when he jumped off the Capricorn cliff earlier this week (Pluto takes everything...) Not sure they realise it, yet, as they still talk as if people will respond they way they did in 1939. They won't.

Sun (leadership) and Moon are at odds with Pluto at that eclipse. People are "doing it for themselves", to mis-quote Annie Lennox.

I am still doing my Morse training. I am also okay learning how to shoot a Howitzer, but I really do think they should just send all the robo-dogs to do that bit.

Last edited:
@etherea - I suspect that if the British government dared to call me up for service (and let's face it, I'm far more physically fit than a lot of people even half my age, so the chances are good that it'd happen), they would get a lot more than they bargained for ... and not in a good way.

Besides, I've lived outside the UK for nearly 20 years now, and I have no wish to support the British government in any way, shape or form. If they know what's good for them, they'll leave me alone. They already insisted on screwing with my homeland, and if they try to press gang me into service, all bets are off.

The Russians, meanwhile, must be laughing. They know what war is: The British do not - and I'd estimate (conservatively) that one Russian soldier is worth about 20+ British "recruits". Most young British will be curling up their toes at the very idea of Instagram no longer being available, to say nothing of what they'd do with no electricity, no water and no food supplies for an extended period of time.

Most young British will be curling up their toes at the very idea of Instagram no longer being available, to say nothing of what they'd do with no electricity, no water and no food supplies for an extended period of time.
Quite - for most.

I dare say there would also be some doughty, brave souls who are tip-top at it all.

Sunak appears to be trying to quash it all down as being fanciful, but the April 8 eclipse chart says otherwise, and its timeframe would be estimated as early March, or to mid-May of this year, e.g. one month + or _ 5 days, prior to or after the eclipse date itself.

For the British public, the narrative about military service from the public has been seeded in mainstream media - effectively, a public announcement, despite Sunak's denial.

It was referred to as requiring "a whole of country undertaking", meaning very few would be excluded from being required to offer national service of some sort, I presume as part of our NATO commitment.
Chapters are likely to be added and the projected timeframe (they are currently discussing 2-3years) dramatically shortened. I would far rather give credence to a chart than to the (love this new word) Politicrats.

There was a lengthy article about it this evening in the Evening Standard also, agreeing with Sanders: - it's coming from all sides.

Getting back to the April 8 eclipse chart, Saturn rules IC, with Mars ruling Descendant, so both planets do figure prominently, separately to their conjunction, and the eclipse itself falls in Aries.

The 1066 chart does have progressed Moon in Aries, 12h, so the martial theme is repeating.
Progressed SN of that 1066 chart is also on - you guessed it - 0 Degrees Aquarius, so a hefty dose of Pluto for the UK public for a while, yet. Prog NN/Mars are in opposition in early Leo. (For the Solar Arcs, SA Saturn is at 28Aries, thus in square to transiting Pluto).

For the NATO chart (April 4, 1949, 16.30hrs, Washington DC), note that Moon, Uranus and Pluto are all OOB in the natal.

For NATO solar arcs, you can see from the attached chart that SA Mars and Venus (yes....conjunct. Sniff. And SA Jupiter conjunct natal conjunction of the two) are right on natal Moon, showing the public are getting a taste of it all.

Screen Shot 2024-01-25 at 19.32.42.png

It's active out there.....

Last edited:
NATO progressed chart (by the way, note that the Solar Return of NATO occurs just prior to the eclipse itself), Jupiter is at (Trumpet fanfare): - 0degAquarius.

Screen Shot 2024-01-25 at 19.41.41.png

News just in, there will be a UK general election in "the second half of the year"

We just need an exact date so we can pull up a chart.

I think Labour will get in, there seems to be a change of political party roughly whenever Pluto changes signs.

Or with it being Aquarius, maybe a random outlier party that nobody's ever heard of. Or ..... Killer AI Robots!! 😂 (I would pay to see that)

Pluto in Scorpio - Conservatives (well technically when Pluto was at the end of Libra)
Pluto in Sagittarius - "things can only get better" (but it didn't) Labour
Pluto in Capricorn - originally a hung parliament, then onto "austerity measures" Conservatives
Pluto in Aquarius - ???
I missed this one, @Penguin Trauma
I suspect the outlier party option in the UK could easily apply or - if hostilities increase globally and UK is expected to participate in some way as NATO members, then perhaps elections will even be off the cards altogether until geo-political conditions change.

Even if x party gets in, they will have their work cut out for them if the public is dissatisfied. Existing options that people are now likely to take but would not have chosen before could be listed as:

Reform (VERY Plutonian, that one);
Reclaim; and
The Monster Raving Loony Party (which has been around for some time).

As an example of what is now occurring with dissatisfaction with Politicrats, here is the news that the news is only just little smidgeony-smidgeon reporting (Maybe a D-Notice, probably so as not to give the public any ideas? - but, Spoiler: they already have the ideas):

These grass-roots (literally!) protests of farmers are occurring in Germany, France, etc. and there are also US and Canadian truckers reported to be taking to the roads and wherever else they choose.

I cannot remember the date all this kicked off, but numbers are swelling with Pluto kicking around.

I feel sure that those who currently occupy seats of power are plotting what to do to scupper it - global hostilities would be quite a distraction - and will take further steps to implement once Pluto is back on that super-charged degree of the recent Cazimi, at 29 Cap, September to November. However, this last degree is not as powerful as the preceding and I think by this point, so much is already changing in terms of the "Compact" between governments and their populations that it is un-recognisable. Normal rules probably will not apply.

Worth remembering that not only is Pluto sitting on the Great Mutation degree which has set the theme for social conditions over the next 20-200 years, but he will go over and back again until the end of the year.

Plus US Inauguration degree of Sun, plus NATO progressed Jupiter, plus, plus, plus.....so many charts from which to choose to determine significant influence from current astro.

If someone were to make a movie with a bald title such as "Destruction and Remake of Everything", they'd have a lot of fodder right now (All Rights Reserved for title copyright, by the way :) ..........tum ti tum ti tum).

See US thread for more Pluto high-jinks ;)

Last edited:
Quite - for most.

I dare say there would also be some doughty, brave souls who are tip-top at it all.

Sunak appears to be trying to quash it all down as being fanciful, but the April 8 eclipse chart says otherwise, and its timeframe would be estimated as early March, or to mid-May of this year, e.g. one month + or _ 5 days, prior to or after the eclipse date itself.

For the British public, the narrative about military service from the public has been seeded in mainstream media - effectively, a public announcement, despite Sunak's denial.

It was referred to as requiring "a whole of country undertaking", meaning very few would be excluded from being required to offer national service of some sort, I presume as part of our NATO commitment.
Chapters are likely to be added and the projected timeframe (they are currently discussing 2-3years) dramatically shortened. I would far rather give credence to a chart than to the (love this new word) Politicrats.

There was a lengthy article about it this evening in the Evening Standard also, agreeing with Sanders: - it's coming from all sides.

Getting back to the April 8 eclipse chart, Saturn rules IC, with Mars ruling Descendant, so both planets do figure prominently, separately to their conjunction, and the eclipse itself falls in Aries.

The 1066 chart does have progressed Moon in Aries, 12h, so the martial theme is repeating.
Progressed SN of that 1066 chart is also on - you guessed it - 0 Degrees Aquarius, so a hefty dose of Pluto for the UK public for a while, yet. Prog NN/Mars are in opposition in early Leo. (For the Solar Arcs, SA Saturn is at 28Aries, thus in square to transiting Pluto).

For the NATO chart (April 4, 1949, 16.30hrs, Washington DC), note that Moon, Uranus and Pluto are all OOB in the natal.

For NATO solar arcs, you can see from the attached chart that SA Mars and Venus (yes....conjunct. Sniff. And SA Jupiter conjunct natal conjunction of the two) are right on natal Moon, showing the public are getting a taste of it all.

View attachment 2107

It's active out there.....
Meanwhile, I just found this, dating from June 2023, indicating 'the plan' (scroll down):

I missed this one, @Penguin Trauma
I suspect the outlier party option in the UK could easily apply or - if hostilities increase globally and UK is expected to participate in some way as NATO members, then perhaps elections will even be off the cards altogether until geo-political conditions change.

Even if x party gets in, they will have their work cut out for them if the public is dissatisfied. Existing options that people are now likely to take but would not have chosen before could be listed as:

Reform (VERY Plutonian, that one);
Reclaim; and
The Monster Raving Loony Party (which has been around for some time).

As an example of what is now occurring with dissatisfaction with Politicrats, here is the news that the news is only just little smidgeony-smidgeon reporting (Maybe a D-Notice, probably so as not to give the public any ideas? - but, Spoiler: they already have the ideas):

These grass-roots (literally!) protests of farmers are occurring in Germany, France, etc. and there are also US and Canadian truckers reported to be taking to the roads and wherever else they choose.

I cannot remember the date all this kicked off, but numbers are swelling with Pluto kicking around.

I feel sure that those who currently occupy seats of power are plotting what to do to scupper it - global hostilities would be quite a distraction - and will take further steps to implement once Pluto is back on that super-charged degree of the recent Cazimi, at 29 Cap, September to November. However, this last degree is not as powerful as the preceding and I think by this point, so much is already changing in terms of the "Compact" between governments and their populations that it is un-recognisable. Normal rules probably will not apply.

Worth remembering that not only is Pluto sitting on the Great Mutation degree which has set the theme for social conditions over the next 20-200 years, but he will go over and back again until the end of the year.

Plus US Inauguration degree of Sun, plus NATO progressed Jupiter, plus, plus, plus.....so many charts from which to choose to determine significant influence from current astro.

If someone were to make a movie with a bald title such as "Destruction and Remake of Everything", they'd have a lot of fodder right now (All Rights Reserved for title copyright, by the way :) ..........tum ti tum ti tum).

See US thread for more Pluto high-jinks ;)
This ends, right now, as soon as politicians start losing their heads in a public square, to the point where other politicians clean up their act and start taking the public seriously. ‘Twas ever thus. Respect is earned (and lost), and we as a community have to stand up and accept our part of the blame for being so timid, accommodating and eager to give up our own power to politicians for the sake of mere convenience. Actions (all actions) have consequences.

You cannot blame the politicians for milking us for all we’re worth, but in the world of engineering, there is a concept known as reversion to the mean (and for the sake of avoiding ambiguity, I mention mean as in a metric for determining the mathematical average, not a classification of human temperament. Though, honestly, both kinds of mean fit the situation in this case.)

Reversion to the mean is a bitch. It often involves the pendulum swinging wildly in the opposite direction, with countermoves back and forth. If you look at how an earthquake tremor graphs on a rotating drum, that’s a perfect example of reversion to the mean in action. In terms of civilisations, it means, simply, that lots and lots of people die in the most appalling ways, because civilisation is predicated on security, not disruption. The parlous situation in Gaza serves as a noteworthy example of this.

I expect all sorts of changes to come from this, and not just the widespread fall of governments. Feminism will also be stoned to death, quite literally (especially considering the culture of the demographics that have been steadily imported over the last couple of decades, supported unconditionally from the public budget - and now clearly outstripping Western birth rates by a country mile.) The only backstop of feminism in the past was the universal support of government, and it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that government is something that will be in very short supply, in the near future. Much of the West will be under Muslim rule in future.

The challenge, as always, will be to try and balance things in future. Can we allow others the freedom to be themselves without limiting their (or our) freedom of expression? Or will we use the past as an excuse to punish others in an even more extreme manner?

This ends, right now, as soon as politicians start losing their heads in a public square, to the point where other politicians clean up their act and start taking the public seriously. ‘Twas ever thus. Respect is earned (and lost), and we as a community have to stand up and accept our part of the blame for being so timid, accommodating and eager to give up our own power to politicians for the sake of mere convenience. Actions (all actions) have consequences.

You cannot blame the politicians for milking us for all we’re worth, but in the world of engineering, there is a concept known as reversion to the mean (and for the sake of avoiding ambiguity, I mention mean as in a metric for determining the mathematical average, not a classification of human temperament. Though, honestly, both kinds of mean fit the situation in this case.)

Reversion to the mean is a bitch. It often involves the pendulum swinging wildly in the opposite direction, with countermoves back and forth. If you look at how an earthquake tremor graphs on a rotating drum, that’s a perfect example of reversion to the mean in action. In terms of civilisations, it means, simply, that lots and lots of people die in the most appalling ways, because civilisation is predicated on security, not disruption. The parlous situation in Gaza serves as a noteworthy example of this.

I expect all sorts of changes to come from this, and not just the widespread fall of governments. Feminism will also be stoned to death, quite literally (especially considering the culture of the demographics that have been steadily imported over the last couple of decades, supported unconditionally from the public budget - and now clearly outstripping Western birth rates by a country mile.) The only backstop of feminism in the past was the universal support of government, and it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that government is something that will be in very short supply, in the near future. Much of the West will be under Muslim rule in future.

The challenge, as always, will be to try and balance things in future. Can we allow others the freedom to be themselves without limiting their (or our) freedom of expression? Or will we use the past as an excuse to punish others in an even more extreme manner?
"Reversion to the mean" can be translated as "everything you thought to extremes eventually came to centre and the extremes don't exist any more". Pluto is the one denoting extremes, as we all know. He is also the one who ensures "things don't exist any more".

What happens along the way is yet to be decided but, looking at all the ever-growing protests, one can see the way the wind is blowing. This is before the WHO takeover attempt, which will (in their eyes) supersede all national sovereignty which, in turn, will be like pouring petrol onto a fire. The FDA is already jettisoning the principle (established after WW2 in Nuremberg, the famous "Nuremberg Code") of informed consent for medications categorised as what they consider to be 'minimally dangerous', for mandated medical treatment. This is horrifying, as everybody knows that (for example) Thalidomide had serious side-effects. As does aspirin. Medical authorities, therefore, are already getting rid of the Nuremberg Code. Red. Flag. We all know what was recently described by the CDC as "Safe and Effective" but was neither safe nor effective.

(Ref. the UK, as I have pointed out before, Parliament cannot give away UK Sovereignty or any of our freedoms or constitution, because Magna Carta scuppered it long before Parliament began. They only act as if they can in order to deceive, therefore, any treaty that supposedly 'takes away' our Sovereignty is null and void. However, if people don't realise this ("I don't care about politics" is their favourite thing to hear from voters because effectively, it is abdication of responsibility of personal power and they then can steal the power without resistance), then the charlatans will continue to 'act', and we will be under a very negative, inescapable and heavy-burdening yoke - Digitised Totalitarianism - for ever).

It is all about power. People who only occupy their own small world and concern themselves only with their own small circle and "don't care about politics" effectively throw away their power - psychopaths are only too happy to step in to take the power. All of that is Pluto territory - who steals power from whom. As stated before, Pluto takes ALL. And this is why we are where we are, largely. Too many people (most) have been doing it for too long, with each "small" individual believing (thank you, Neptune) they have no power. But they do. They just throw it away every day by not caring. They WILL care when they are conscripted. They WILL care when it's all too late. The time to "care" is now.

Governments pose as "caring" about their populations but one only needs to look at the history of the 20th century, when people believed the Utopian lies (we'll give you farms!! You will be well off!, etc.) which allowed Communist take-overs to occur. The estimate is that 170 million people were killed by their own governments (Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc).
The globalists are currently pushing for full-on global communism in perpetuity, presenting it as 'progressive' and 'fair' social conditions, or - the old chestnut - "safety". Not hard to do the maths.

Again, all those deaths were Plutonic. Totalitarian power and death, hand in hand. Entrapment (stealth) usually precedes killing, and this is also Pluto. In our own case, the stealth and the entrapment are digital. Everything is tracked and recorded. If your online account of x,y,z doesn't work, you are effectively "out".

Right now, we have the Aquarian air faculty to determine what is what, in terms of power. Bulwarks of rock are replaced by glass screens - it is all clear. We only have to look to see the game-plans of the power-hungry. This is happening, and this lies behind the protests. The game-plan has been sussed.

Pluto annihilates and strips everything away. What will be annihilated? Delusion? Feckless irresponsibility of the voters? Vapid acquiescence? Let's hope so.

Not forgetting.......this will be a Leap Year, so we have a Feb 29 to come in a few weeks' time.