The crisis in 2028

ΙRIS 70

I would like your thoughts on this. In 2028 we have t Pluto Aquarius exactly square t Saturn in Taurus conj t Chiron. T Neptune is on the same degree -8th-so it is important. You can all recall what took place when in 2020 t Pluto was conj Saturn (conj the t Sun and Mercury) on 12th January; the pandemic.

In general, when t Pluto harshly aspects t Saturn the Saturnian structures are tested big time.
I'd like your thoughts on this future chart.

Below I am posting the 21st century chart with transits for 20th June 2028, when the square will be exact. It's interesting that the exact square takes place when t Sun is at 29th plus degree of Gemini. The 1st chart is the one I am talking about, posted below.
I will post some thoughts, but definitely I wish to hear yours.

For those unfamiliar with the 21st century chart, I can say that we had a long thread in Astrodienst forum in which we have proved that every time it is triggered, events take place with global impact. You may have a look at the chart-the 2nd one-that we have the 21st C. chart with transits for when Russian invasion to Ukraine took place on 24th Feb., 2022. Note t Uranus conj. n Saturn in 8th natal, t Jupiter conj. 6th cusp, n Jupiter in combative Aries. What took place was not only the war, but also a financial and energy crisis as an aftermath.

I can offer many interesting charts, like the 3rd chart for when the COVID crisis began, with the conj. of Pluto and Saturn (conj the Sun and Mercury) on 19th Jan. 2022 as transits on 21st century chart. We can see that the Pluto/Saturn/Sun/Mercury conj is square n Jupiter, ruler of n 6th, t Jupiter exactly conj. n IC. t Venus conj n Mars too, but VERY significant is t Neptune conj the cusp of 6th. (3rd image).

Well, I have not invented the wheel, Noel Tyl referred to the 20th Century chart in one of his books and that gave me the idea to test it against various events that took place in the 20th Century, which proved that it worked like a ticking clock, when it was triggered. Then we moved on to talk about the 21st Century chart and the pandemic came, the Ukraine invasion etc. Every time the chart is triggered, events take place with global impact; not just a war somewhere on Earth.

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart19-700__transits_1-1-2000_00-00_a_20-6-2028_18-54.png
    horoscope-synastry-chart19-700__transits_1-1-2000_00-00_a_20-6-2028_18-54.png
    203.5 KB · Views: 11
  • horoscope-synastry-chart19__transits_1-1-2000_00-00_a_24-2-2022_18-54.png
    horoscope-synastry-chart19__transits_1-1-2000_00-00_a_24-2-2022_18-54.png
    132.9 KB · Views: 9
  • horoscope-synastry-chart19__transits_1-1-2000_00-00_a_12-1-2020_18-54.png
    horoscope-synastry-chart19__transits_1-1-2000_00-00_a_12-1-2020_18-54.png
    131.1 KB · Views: 9
Are you familiar with Conversations with Nostradamus, by Dolores Cannon? It's a three-part channeled work, and it's quite an interesting read.

Nostradamus used astrological positions in his predictions because the moment of the planets are reliable; human calendars are not. When Nostradamus made his predictions, the Julian calendar was still in effect. When the Gregorian calendar was instituted, several days did not exist (they were skipped, essentially.) Numerous time zone adjustments around the world have also meant that certain dates never officially existed in certain parts of the world. So using the positions of the planets was a convenient no-brainer that provided plenty of insulation against politics.

Anyway, Nostradamus makes a prediction for a massive earth shift (and much of the surface of the Earth will be covered in water), and the date for that is apparently the 24th of October, 2029. Not sure what the 2028 chart you posted means, but I'm pretty sure it won't be a holiday camp. In Volume II of the series, there are even a series of world maps, showing which areas of the world will still be above water. I noted with some amusement that Zimbabwe will escape mostly unscathed, although it will end up as beachfront real estate. Much of Africa will end up submerged, as will much of the US, Canada, South America, Europe and Middle East. China will mostly survive intact, as will Japan.

Interesting topic, though!

Very intriguing! No thoughts so far, but I’d like to investigate this more.

Here is a video about the configuration.

Monaki, interesting ideas, like the Nodes being on the same degree with where the previous conj. of Pluto/Saturn took place in 2020 at 24 Capricorn, I hadn't spotted that, but I haven't said anything about the chart either. Thanks for the video, I am definitely not the first one who has observed this in the skies!

I'd like the contribution of more experienced members, but I will give it a try myself and say what I find interesting.

As it was stated in the Youtube, since t Saturn is in Taurus, whatever takes place, it may somehow involve finances, or even agriculture. Note that natal Saturn for 21st Century is in Taurus too, so we are having a Saturn return and when this takes place, the natal pattern is triggered, so events unfold according to it. In natal we have Saturn opp. the Moon, the populace, so the possible event will affect many people, it may stand for suffering, they may have to deal with harsh reality and free themselves from illusions-Moon/Saturn square Neptune- that distort reality. Of course, the presence of Neptune in this pattern could also be about deception, frauds of financial basis, Neptune stands for diseases too. Of course, t Pluto will also square n Moon, they will all-n Moon, t Pluto and Saturn-be on the same degree, so the impact is BIG, I assume and the co-presence of Chiron conj Saturn and opp. the Moon makes things harder, Chiron is a point of sensitivity, it may create deep emotional/physical wounds and we definitely don't want him opp. the Moon.

Another major point I haven't touched is that in 21st C. chart t Pluto is at 11 degree Sag., conj Chiron and when t Saturn/Pluto make the exact aspect, t Uranus will sit opp. the Pluto/Chiron along with Mercury, Mars and Moon. Of course, this means that the chart is triggered in many ways and I consider this awfully significant and I dare say...difficult! Well, this is a 4 planets stellium, it has great gravity in the chart. The Uranus/Mars can cause accidents, it's highly explosive, but it may be about uprisings, this is what comes to my mind, especially as it is opp. n Pluto, against those who hold the power, the Plutocrats, because there can be NO more! Do not forget that t PLuto is in Aquarius and may result in similar topics. Of course, t Uranus will be trine t Pluto at that time and this is something Astrologers have been expecting to bring forward discoveries, new inventions, technological advancement, so I humbly think that it is positive that the Uranus in Gemini is trine t Pluto, it may offer some relief/solutions through technological advancements, but of course I wonder how many people will have access to such "solutions", if they exist; maybe it's not for those who struggle to put something on the table...

I must have left out a lot more, but I have to take care of family matters right now...

Thoughts?

I'd like the contribution of more experienced members, b

You mentioned 2028 and I remembered that video I watched last year and thought it might be of interest. It is not necessary to get so personal. I didn't realize that only certain people are allowed to comment.

You mentioned 2028 and I remembered that video I watched last year and thought it might be of interest. It is not necessary to get so personal. I didn't realize that only certain people are allowed to comment.
Jesus, Monaki!
Did I say that you are not experienced enough? I think that you take it personally! All I meant was that there are members here who are more into Mundane than I am and I would like to hear their thoughts; not that less experienced ones are excluded from the discussion. If I wished to exclude some members, I would message some people in private and not post in a public forum, which by definition is a place where people from all walks of life gather.

So what is your view? Believe me, it's needless to get annoyed/ angry on this!

Ok, thanks for clarifying that. That was obviously a misunderstanding on my part. Sorry about that. I currently have my sensors on alert after a few incidents this week. Should take a step back for a few days.

@Monaki, @ΙRIS 70, I think you're both worrying about bigger stuff than you need to, right now. No opinions will be suppressed, so you don't need to suppress your own. There is no minimum required knowledge to post on this forum: We do not hold entrance exams. We do not require an oath of fealty. We do not require the blood sacrifice of your parents, siblings or first-born.

At least, not yet.

Hell, even my moderators haven't hung me out to dry for my posts in months, which is probably a sign I need to find more moderators. ;)

The chart below is the stand alone chart for 24th June 2028, showing the Pluto/Saturn square.

Attachments

• horoscope-chart4def__radix_24-6-2028_03-01.png
    horoscope-chart4def__radix_24-6-2028_03-01.png
    110.3 KB · Views: 10
The chart below is the stand alone chart for 24th June 2028, showing the Pluto/Saturn square.
I note the Pluto Saturn Square will be triggering the 1945 Pluto atomic bomb degree at 9 Leo. Mars is conjunct Saturn on 30 April 2028, conjunct Chiron 4 May 2028 and square Pluto on 9th May 2028. The Israel 1948 Solar Arc Sun will be at 9 Leo in early 2028 exactly conjunct the 4th August 70 CE (Julian) Destruction of Jerusalem and the Second Temple Sun at the same degree. Pluto is going to be tracking over the retrograde Uranus at 2 Aquarius and retrograde Pluto at 12 Aquarius in that 70 CE chart between now and the early 2030s.

I note the Pluto Saturn Square will be triggering the 1945 Pluto atomic bomb degree at 9 Leo. Mars is conjunct Saturn on 30 April 2028, conjunct Chiron 4 May 2028 and square Pluto on 9th May 2028. The Israel 1948 Solar Arc Sun will be at 9 Leo in early 2028 exactly conjunct the 4th August 70 CE (Julian) Destruction of Jerusalem and the Second Temple Sun at the same degree. Pluto is going to be tracking over the retrograde Uranus at 2 Aquarius and retrograde Pluto at 12 Aquarius in that 70 CE chart between now and the early 2030s.
Interesting selection of charts, @Hugh Fowler. Considering all the news about Red Heifers, they may be the most relevant at that stage. Would love to see the charts relating to the Temple, if you have them at hand and feel like posting them. I will dig out the 1945 later, which should be readily available.

I have noted elsewhere that Pluto will still be going in and out of OOB for part of the year, in 2028: from 28 July to 26 December of that year, after having started to occupy this stretch of OOB declination on 29 August 2025.

Here is the Hiroshima chart, for interest, with progressions set for the date given by @IRIS 70:

Screen Shot 2024-04-13 at 17.32.52.png

Here is the Hiroshima chart, for interest, with progressions set for the date given by @IRIS 70:
Below is the Hirosima chart for the time when t Pluto is square t Saturn in 2028, 24 June. We can see the opp. of t Pluto to Pluto in Hirosima's chart. Of course, t Saturn is square them both.

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart19__transits_6-8-1945_02-45_a_24-6-2028_22-06.png
    horoscope-synastry-chart19__transits_6-8-1945_02-45_a_24-6-2028_22-06.png
    134.9 KB · Views: 2
Just posting the progressions to your 21c chart, @IRIS 70

Progressed Ascendant is on Spica which, according to many astrologers, indicates sweetness and light, but we can all see this is not the case right now. I have for some time been a bit suspicious of the notion that Venus offers un-diluted loveliness because I think she can also indicate selfishness, avarice, fighting over resources, etc.

I also note that:
progressed Moon is in balsamic phase and due to move into Libra;
progressed Venus is now conjunct Mercury in Capricorn, so has left behind the Jupiterian mood from Sagittarius and may now be more concerned with tangibility than conceptual largesse;
progressed Sun/Neptune are both conjunct natal SN in Aq, so there is some fuzzy-headedness about (to put it mildly), whilst:
progressed Mercury looks as though there could be melt-down of varying systems/infrastructure/communications when he reaches natal Uranus (and the follow-on conjunction to prog Uranus will extend the mood for some time).

Screen Shot 2024-04-14 at 18.42.54.png

Last edited:
In the Solar Arcs, we can see SA NN moving from anaretic Leo to a sign-change into Virgo - conjunction to Regulus operational during this time. Motivations must be lofty, for best outcomes, or downfall awaits in the wings.

I suspect that splashing the cash will fall out of fashion and people's lifestyles will gravitate towards much more modesty, by choice as much as by circumstance. Chart Mercury is in Capricorn, so a very much more conservative (with a small 'c') tone.

Just posting the progressions to your 21c chart, @IRIS 70

Progressed Ascendant is on Spica which, according to many astrologers, indicates sweetness and light, but we can all see this is not the case right now. I have for some time been a bit suspicious of the notion that Venus offers un-diluted loveliness because I think she can also indicate selfishness, avarice, fighting over resources, etc.

I also note that:
progressed Moon is in balsamic phase and due to move into Libra;
progressed Venus is now conjunct Mercury in Capricorn, so has left behind the Jupiterian mood from Sagittarius and may now be more concerned with tangibility than conceptual largesse;
progressed Sun/Neptune are both conjunct natal SN in Aq, so there is some fuzzy-headedness about (to put it mildly), whilst:
progressed Mercury looks as though there could be melt-down of varying systems/infrastructure/communications when he reaches natal Uranus (and the follow-on conjunction to prog Uranus will extend the mood for some time).

View attachment 2351
Thanks, Etherea, for looking into the chart!
What you say is as you put it. However, in 2028, we have very interesting, well, alarming progressions. The chart is posted below.

What I find alarming in that chart is that the Sun, the leaders are square the n Moon, the people. The chart is set for 18th April, 2028, so the square was exact some time before. The thing that is particularly alarming in that date is that p Sun is triggering by square the n Moon and thus, the natal T-Square which involves the Moon opp. n Saturn square n Uranus! Those will be times to be remembered, for sure, but being more reasonable, because this involves people like you and me, I think that the people will suffer because of the deterioration of their living conditions and they may rebel against the leaders.

The second very important reason why that chart is alarming is that pr DC is conj. p/n Jupiter which rules the 6th. The 6th may be about health, living conditions, also military campaigns. When t Neptune conj the 6th cusp COVID crisis started. When p Mars was conj. te 6th cusp, the Ukrainian invasion occurred. So although Jupiter is a "benefic" it is not so in the chart, I feel.

Also, in this chart, p IC is conj n Neptune, although it was exact the year before in 2027. We definitely do not want Neptune emphasized in a chart. It's not just nebulousness; it is a point of weakness, it is related to diseases, poverty, scandals, what else can you think of?

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart19__progressions_1-1-2000_00-00_a_18-4-2028.png
    horoscope-synastry-chart19__progressions_1-1-2000_00-00_a_18-4-2028.png
    132.7 KB · Views: 0
In the Solar Arcs, we can see SA NN moving from anaretic Leo to a sign-change into Virgo - conjunction to Regulus operational during this time. Motivations must be lofty, for best outcomes, or downfall awaits in the wings.

I suspect that splashing the cash will fall out of fashion and people's lifestyles will gravitate towards much more modesty, by choice as much as by circumstance. Chart Mercury is in Capricorn, so a very much more conservative (with a small 'c') tone.
Talking about Solar Arcs, look at the chart below. It is Solar Arcs for 18th April 2028.

The year before, in 2027 SA Pluto/Chiron was exactly conj. n IC. In the chart below we can see SA ASC conj the Moon-triggering the natal T-Square-and of course, the Moon is the people. The Moon being in Scorpio, in it's fall, it definitely does not feel great, it is beyond comfort zone, especially as it is opp. Saturn and square Uranus.

Another important point in the chart is that SA Uranus is conj. 6th cusp. Uranus is explosive and combined with SA Pluto, I hope that @Oliver is not right!

Of course SA Sun is square n Moon as it equals Sec. pr. Sun.

SA Saturn is approaching to opp. n Pluto/ Chiron!!

Very alarming charts, today's charts appear like a walk in the park in comparison!

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart19__progressions_1-1-2000_00-00_a_18-4-2028.png
    horoscope-synastry-chart19__progressions_1-1-2000_00-00_a_18-4-2028.png
    135 KB · Views: 4
Thanks @IRIS 70 for your the interesting insights! Western countries are spoiled by peace. So much so that the possibility of war right on our own doorstep is beyond our imagination. Peace shouldn't be taken for granted.

The SA Moon is also approaching Pluto and will get there in about 5 years (?). Mars is about to gain dignity in about 3 years (trying to count the degree marks). The 6th traditionally was associated with soldiers and, of course, diseases. Even if we put it in the whole sign 7th house, it would make sense. 7th house can be opponents or allies.

When I turn the clock of my Solar Returns forward, the end of the 2020s stand out very strongly. Have a look at yours.

@Monaki - most people assume things will continue as they always have. This is a recognised cognitive condition, and it’s called normalcy bias. Roughly 80% of people are susceptible to it, and they fall for it in all sorts of scenarios, because there is a strong unconscious desire to believe everything will continue as normal, despite what the observable facts on the ground say.

Real example: People apparently watched Vesuvius erupt for several hours, despite plenty of signs that all was not well - and still made no attempt to leave Pompeii, until it was too late. The consequences of such normalcy bias were clearly fatal.

October/November of 2028 is also when the effect of the Aries eclipse that just took place over North America expires.

A summary I wrote up from another forum:

In astrological theory, the duration of an eclipse in minutes translates to years of influence in Gaia time.

The duration of the August 21st, 2017 total eclipse = 2 m 40 s, so its influence lasted until April of 2020, which is when shutdowns for COVID started in the US.

The Sabian symbol for the 29th degree of Leo where the '17 eclipse was is "A Mermaid Emerges From The Ocean Waves Ready For Rebirth In Human Form." It was very closely trine Uranus in Aries at the 29th degree, the symbol for which is "The Music Of The Spheres."

The duration of the April 8th, 2024 total eclipse = 4 m 28 s, so its influence lasts until ~ October/November of 2028, right in time for the presidential election.

The upcoming eclipse is conjunct Chiron (pain/catharsis/shamanistic wisdom regarding the self, the I am) in the same 20th degree of Aries, the Sabian symbol for which is "A Young Girl Feeding Birds In Winter."

The annular eclipse in between these two on October 14th, 2023 had a duration of 5 m 17 s, so it's influence runs out in ~ February of 2029. It was at the 22nd degree of Libra, "A Child Giving Birds A Drink At A Fountain" conjunct Mercury at the 18th degree of Libra, "Two Men Placed Under Arrest."