Putin and Russia

Desiree

Last night we suddenly saw images that there was great military unrest in Moscow. I won't go into all the details, but the word "coup" is mentioned and the word "civil war" has also been mentioned.
So for the developments turn on your TV or read twitter.
I remembered that at the beginning of this forum I wrote a piece about Vladimir Putin's horoscope. At that time I received no substantive response, only responses that the chart of Putin's is unreliable. I was put off by that.
I searched this site this morning but couldn't find it.
I wanted to know what I wrote then.
Luckily it was still in my computer!
I wrote the following 5 months ago:

On July 31, 2023, Putin has a secondary progressive New Moon – so sec Sun conjunct sec Moon – in Sagittarius, in the 2nd house, on top of natal Mars!!
Anyone who, like me, has cried himself through the horribly woolly language of Dane Rudhyar's "The Lunation Cycle" knows that a sec NM marks an incredibly important moment.
Fortunately, we have Liz Greene who, together with Howard Sasportas, wrote the wonderful book 'The Luminaries' and in the last chapter pays attention to the sec Moon phases and also to the sec NM.
And for whom books are too expensive in this time of inflation and energy poverty, there is this:
https://www.astro.com/astrology/in_progmoon_e.htm
A great article from a Dutch (how could it be otherwise) astrologer! Be sure to read the piece about the 'Balsamic (...) Moon'! It is instantly recognizable in Putin's behavior and decisions.

I won't go into all the different Luminaries but in my experience, and I've been doing this for a while now, it makes a huge difference whether a sec NM hits a natal planet (preferably conjunct or opposite) or not.
About 30 years ago (January 12, 1994) Putin's first sec NM fell at 25 degrees Scorpio in 1 and hit no natal planets (I use 1 degree orb).
But, and by no means unimportant, the sec progressive Asc was just over a degree ahead at 26:54 in Scorpio in 1.
The new phase of 29 years would therefore be about 'coming out' (in 1 conjunct sec Asc).
In practice that took years. Putin was deputy mayor of Saint Petersburg in 1994 and would not become prime minister until 1999.

At the end of July, the sec NM is on natal Mars…
Based on this, can we predict that Putin will have an encounter with a knife or a bullet (Mars)?
I seek more confirmation and find transit Uranus square Mc and Pluto conjunct Jupiter. Such a transit indicates sudden and/or explosive change (Uranus) in its social position (Mc).
Since everyone from 1952 has a square from transit Uranus to Pluto, I interpret them as houserulers.
Transit Uranus square lord 1 definitely points to sudden aggression or accidents (Uranus) hitting his direct outward manifestation (1)!
Now I can take this very far: transit lord 4 square Pluto etc etc but we have to pay attention to transit Neptune square Mars. This is also a confirmation that in the months around July 31 this year, strong changes are about to take place.
astro_245gw_vladimir_putin_adb_2023624.22230.135079.png

Attachments

• putin.png
    putin.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 8
Hi Desiree,

When I saw the headlines earlier I was hoping you'd begin a thread here like the one I thought you had started back on ADF not long before it closed. I'd always meant to post there at the time (just didn't make it) because there was some discussion over how accurate his birth time was, given its DD rating. I remember thinking at the time that we'll have a better idea come mid June or so when the transiting New Moon (with Moon OOB's) @ 26Gem43 opposes his already within orb sp NM on natal Mars. Transit-wise, Mars is currently conjunct his natal MC, as are both Liliths, all squared by Uranus!

Adding to Putin's already volatile planetary mix is a real-time transiting mid point picture with Sun = Mars/Uranus (5Can50) coming into sharp focus (within about a 3° orb today).

Guess his chart isn't such a DD ...

Hoping etherea returns refreshed soon!

I won't go into all the details, but the word "coup" is mentioned and the word "civil war" has also been mentioned.

What a coincidence, such a mirror image to behold!

U.S. has its own sp New Moon coming up in early spring of 2024 @ 19Pis26, and here we are fighting a proxy war.

I use this chart for Russia, Campion relocated it to Moscow, but with this chart the annexation of the crimea area happened when transit Uranus was right on the MC, the synastry with Putin is also great…

nevertheless, in this chart sec progressed Uranus (revolution)is moving slowly conjunct the moon,( the people. ) It’s within orb. But it takes several years to become exact. In the chart natal moon is conjunct Neptune, most of the people believe propaganda,lies.
transit Saturn , now retrograde, rules the 6 th house , army . it makes a square to mars. Rules the 5 th and 10th house. Also about its ruler/ Putin.

Attachments

• E427CCDF-3FFC-4931-B722-1148E9D170C4.png
    E427CCDF-3FFC-4931-B722-1148E9D170C4.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 16
When you look at putin chart , a new sec progressed moon period conjunct mars is not about an incident with a knife., I think. That would transit mars be.
Mars rules the 1st and 6 th house. The worst would be someting around physical health. another way is that he would be more aggressive. With ruler of his 6th an army it can be dangerous.
tr Neptune has made a square to this mars and also will made a retrograde walk back to mars. Undermining his leadership. I’m on Holliday so can’t look to primary chart…

Great work with the progressed New moon.

I have seen it as well, wondering about it. Putins Mars that is also set off by transiting Neptune is a wild card.
His natal Mars is quite a piece lol.
Mars Out-of-Bounds on Galactic center. And also contraparallel an Out-of-Bounds Moon.

This create a very strange mindset, potentially aggressive, uncontrolled, original. It is quite hard to read how he
is thinking.

Here is Putins Deklinations showing a quite unique Mars.
( Note: Mars is often OOB when there is wars going on globally).

I suspect we'll have to wait till Neptune transits Mars in mid-June to see what happens with Mars-Chaos. I doubt it will favour Putin at all but then it doesn't help us much in the rest of Europe who also have it ensconced in the 8th house of Finances.

one of my rare contributions.
'

Joke, I use the same chart for Russia.
Look at the SA.... Uranus and the SA Moon exact on Desc!
Yes wow. Guess you use Moscow, the relocated chart 👍 the chart in Minsk were they declared indepence is the original they are both working.

Dont know if Putin would be replaced, that there will be a better president.

This SR still works.
SR neptune , undermining , on natal cusp 5 leadership
SR uranus conjunct natal trad ruler 5, disruption etc
SR saturn near his natal IC...could mean a lot.
but his sun in libra in his SR is conjunct it’s ruler, so strong. that Venus is sextile to the MC.

SR asc on natal Neptune,mercury.
virgo is profection sign this year with mercury as ruler.
natal connection with Neptune and mercury. Again in this SR.
mercury rules 11 th house. So there could be undermining from within his political group.
nice to see when tr mercury makes contact to Neptune.

Attachments

• 3F1128AE-B474-435D-B5EC-ED12022B42C3.png
    3F1128AE-B474-435D-B5EC-ED12022B42C3.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 9
I have seen it as well, wondering about it. Putins Mars that is also set off by transiting Neptune is a wild card.
His natal Mars is quite a piece lol.
Mars Out-of-Bounds on Galactic center. And also contraparallel an Out-of-Bounds Moon.

This create a very strange mindset, potentially aggressive, uncontrolled, original. It is quite hard to read how he
is thinking.

Here is Putins Deklinations showing a quite unique Mars.
( Note: Mars is often OOB when there is wars going on globally).
yes, it’s a remarkable mars.
and have you seen that tr mars is nearly on his MC ? Moscow has to stay at home till Tuesday. And after that it will hit his Pluto…

Not impressed by the Russia charts.

So far the Jessica Adams choice of Russia 1999 is in the lead. Progressed Moon is hitting the mark.

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart19-700__secondary-progressions-transits-astroseek2_8-12-1999_20-06_a_2...png
    horoscope-synastry-chart19-700__secondary-progressions-transits-astroseek2_8-12-1999_20-06_a_2...png
    281.3 KB · Views: 5
ocated it to Moscow, but with this chart the annexation of the crimea area happened when transit Uranus was right on the MC, the synastry with Putin is also great…

nevertheless, in this chart sec progressed Uranus (revolution)is moving slowly conjunct the moon,( the people. ) It’s within orb. But it takes several years to become exact. In the chart natal moon is conjunct Neptune, most of the people believe propaganda,lies.
transit Saturn , now retrograde, rules the 6 th house , army . it makes a square to mars. Rules the 5 th and 10th house. Also about its ruler/ Putin.

Not sure about this one. All the planets are under the horizon, seems a bit too modest to be a convincing Russia chart but then Meghan has her planets under the horizon so I may be wrong.

yes, it’s a remarkable mars.
and have you seen that tr mars is nearly on his MC ? Moscow has to stay at home till Tuesday. And after that it will hit his Pluto…
Yes.

I watched his chart some days before the resurrection and noticed that transiting Mars would do that.
Thought that transit Mars on south node could give some trouble with the Mars principle.
(War and army). But not of that magnitude.

(inspired by Judith Hill's book on the nodes where south node is a point of decrease and often trouble with the
planetary principle that transits over it.)

Putins Mars that is also set off by transiting Neptune is a wild card
This is an aspect from hell! ;)
I think this is perhaps the most terrible aspect there is.
Lots of energy (Mars) to the victim role (Fake).
For an Aries like me, that's total paralysis. There's no fighting with a victim, so Mars always loses from Nep. So unfair!

Chaos, confusion, uncertainty (Nep) thus paralyze Putin's decisiveness and need for action (Mars).
I wouldn't be surprised if he's surrounded by army chiefs and ministers who all lay the blame elsewhere and play the victim role.
He has nothing to do with that and only makes him more insecure.

Transit Saturn in 4 and transit Uranus in 7 doesn't make him very happy, of course. He does not feel safe at home and things are not going well there (transit Sat in 4). But the people he considers equal partners he can no longer count on, are capricious (like Prigozhin) and break with him (transit Uranus in 7).
Transit Uranus sharpens this by making a T square with Mc and Ic.
Terribly unstable.

From December 2023 to March 2024 transit Uranus is directly on Jupiter. Yup will blow up the whimsical, unpredictable of Uranus enormously, but also remember the word 'revolution'...
Sec progressed Asc is in a Yod with Saturn, Nep and Jupiter and with transit Uranus on that Jupiter it's all getting very, very hard for Putin!!

This is an aspect from hell! ;)
I think this is perhaps the most terrible aspect there is.
Lots of energy (Mars) to the victim role (Fake).
For an Aries like me, that's total paralysis. There's no fighting with a victim, so Mars always loses from Nep. So unfair!

Chaos, confusion, uncertainty (Nep) thus paralyze Putin's decisiveness and need for action (Mars).
I wouldn't be surprised if he's surrounded by army chiefs and ministers who all lay the blame elsewhere and play the victim role.
He has nothing to do with that and only makes him more insecure.

Yeah...and look at this:

I follow Maurice Fernandez on fb. He is a very clever astrologer imo.
Here is a post about Putin and his defences minister Shoigo, who have his Mars in 26 gemini opposite Putins Mars in sag !
So this Neptunian transit is not only affecting Putin, but his right hand in military issues as well.
Does this add to the amount of weakness, chaos and disorder in the war.

"SHOIGU is Russia's defense minister, mostly at the center of the feud with mercenary Yevgeny.
His MARS/NODES on Putin's MARS is all ready for war games, except that this energy can easily turn to INTERNAL FIGHTING, turning against each other...

By end of August, MARS @26 PISCES will lock on these MARSes to form a Grand MARSIAN MUTABLE CROSS + PUTIN'S SOLAR ECLIPSE on his NEPTUNE and Libra Stellium... makes you go hmmm..
"

Attachments

• putin sholgu.jpg
    putin sholgu.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 5
Yes.

I watched his chart some days before the resurrection and noticed that transiting Mars would do that.
Thought that transit Mars on south node could give some trouble with the Mars principle.
(War and army). But not of that magnitude.

(inspired by Judith Hill's book on the nodes where south node is a point of decrease and often trouble with the
planetary principle that transits over it.)
Yes, this invasion started in Leo profection - south node there-year etc. Lot to do with around the south node.
I was also wondering with SR Saturn on his natal north node this year, what it would do.
now with tr saturn on his IC/ motherland it will be difficult.

lots of presidents etc have the ruler of the 4th angular, or connected to an angle. He has trad ruler sextillion his MC
their personal chart also reflects the whole country. So saturn on this IC could work out bad for the federation.

Fernandez is within my timeline of the months (orbs) before and after 31 July.
This is not over!!

I use this chart for Russia, Campion relocated it to Moscow, but with this chart the annexation of the crimea area happened when transit Uranus was right on the MC, the synastry with Putin is also great…

In that chart,Solar Arc Pluto is conjunct Galactic centre, indicating all concerned need to step back and tread carefully. I read today on my phone that Russian diplomats are being flown back to Russia ( yet to be corroborated), which is not a great sign. With the Fog of War, and the very weird nature of a 24-hour insurrection that folded neatly like a napkin (too neat), I don't imagine any of us - including media- really know what's happening.