Mars conjunct Saturn

Coromell

I’m looking for some help interpreting this - a chart for the time the Mars Saturn conjunction becomes exact. At the same time the Moon sits between Jupiter and Uranus so really activating that conjunction.

I’m interested in how these energies might play out at my work where there is currently a massive restructuring attempt that is very unpopular and creating a great deal of fear and uncertainty.

I see Mars and Saturn joining forces as a formidable energy operating in a vague and fluid environment, charging up the combined influence of Jupiter and Uranus. It makes me think of a huge electrical storm. With the Moon in the middle of it, I’m hoping that is giving impetus to the mood of the people.

Is this wishful thinking here? Where are the powers of authority and autocracy? There seems to be some kind of disconnect. Mundane astrology is not my comfort zone so looking for ideas and learning here!

Attachments

• IMG_0559.jpeg
    IMG_0559.jpeg
    531.7 KB · Views: 16
It's a very interesting chart. I'm not sure if the energies are still visible on the surface as the Ascendant is in Scorpio. There are also the energies aligned with water and earth working in harmony.
I don't see the placements in Aries as strong yet. I think we will see a culmination of Aries energies when Mars gets there and starts to conjunct NN, Chiron and the SE degree plus the Mercury degrees of retrograde.
Pluto though makes a square with the Sun with wide orb. From the 3rd house, this can reflects the Mercury rx and the struggle to express what have to be said.

Mars/Saturn speaks of tight control - so a tight control in anything connected with Pisces theme: creativity (thus - censorship laws), medicine, healing, mental health. Maybe they'll try 'messing' with the Water. Controlling the water/Rain (what you can or CANNOT collect without prior Autorization).

Also - changes to Math? There might be revealed some sort of math problem that is magically solved.

To anyone who loves Math - this transit might be great for them - with discipline they might do excelente work. It's like: disciplines funnels the intuition and reveals the answer to you (in terms of math).