Lunar Phase Fertility Calendar

jaceymay

Has anyone used these before from Astro.com?

On my chart it shows green dots “ovulation,” but for some people they have orange dots. What do the orange dogs mean? Do they not ovulate?

Thanks for any help!

I just went in and checked it out. I have orange dots when I got pregnant with my kids and the outcome of gender also fits(-if that’s what it means)
I can see underneath, that the red mark is the fertile period, which must mean ovulation period then?

Last edited:
I just went in and checked it out. I have orange dots when I got pregnant with my kids and the outcome of gender also fits(-if that’s what it means)
I can see underneath, that the red mark is the fertile period, which must mean ovulation period then?
Thanks for your response. It has a note at the bottom saying green dots are ovulation. Red is most fertile. I just wonder what the orange dots represent. Good to know you got pregnant in an orange dot era 😆

I have no green dots but only black and orange dots. And no note on the bottom about them. Only to note my own menstruation and ovulation in the graph wit blue and green :unsure:

Well, I took a look - just for fun - and I also have black and orange dots at the bottom, with a nice crimson line for three days with Mars highlighted at the end. I think, though, short of a sex change, it’s not likely to be of much use for me. Or, maybe, it’s a subtle message Alois is trying to send me.

Who knows? :)

At the very bottom in small writing it says fertile days "are marked red," then "menstruation (blue) and ovulation (green)."