Jupiter/Uranus conjunction, Taurus, 21 April 2024

Looks like some kind of transformation, a good one.
Mars sits between Neptune and Saturn, that looks like a difficult place. How do you act when you are torn between reality and deception.
Quite the force with Pluto and Uranus/Jupiter igniting by the Moon (people) and the Black Moon (instinct).. mmm .

There is a medium who says that Poetin will disappear and that there will be a collapse of economy and world trade systems. Shares taking a downfall (except the technological company s). Al lot of chaos is in the air.

We'll see

1709039630022.png

Jupiter/Uranus conjunct natal Jupiter in 7th - square natal Pluto/South node in 10th
South node conjunct natal Sun/Saturn in 12th
Venus/Chiron opposite natal Mercury/Neptune in 12th

Some change to his partnerships - collaborations. Influencing his career and authority.
Letting go of some behind the scenes operations.

Last edited:
He will have tr Uranus square MC/IC and
tr Pluto square ASC/Desc as well. tr Pluto can give an influence at 3 degrees before its exact.

tr Uranus was in 2023 already exact square MC/IC

More musings about the conjunction:

Pisces' co- ruler, Jupiter, will meet with the uncompromising Uranus. Both planets (Jupiter, Uranus) stream "the truth" in a big way, and I think this will be a large part of the lightning bolts hitting the collective psyche at the end of April. I think people will wake up to the fact that they have been, and continue to be, targets for the unscrupulous. They may wake up to what self-deception they allow.

It is interesting that Pisces is ruled by both a deceiver and a truth-teller (Neptune, Jupiter), and the truthful bit of that duo is acting as counterpoint to the morass of media deception in one big, sudden package.

Both Taurus and Uranus are fixed energy. Once the message is received in that energy, there will be a lot of "static".

The conjunction of Jupiter and Uranus occurs every 14 years, it is associated with novelties and changes that affect human behaviour, social and technological progress. The last cycle started in 2010, which was the year that Instagram was launched and the first iPad was released.

The conjunction in Taurus has only happened three times in the last thousand years. Taurus represents control of economic and natural resources, land, borders. This can translate into border expansions, wars of invasion, such as the First Crusade of 1098/99, with the conjunction Jupiter/Uranus in Taurus square Neptune in Leo.
In 1858 the Government of India Act transferred British power over India, the first oil well in history was dug in Pennsylvania, Charles Darwin premiered his theory of natural evolution at the Linnean Society in London.
1941: World War II, German invasion of Russia begins, one of Hitler's biggest strategic mistakes, opened a second front for Nazi Germany within World War II. A clear demonstration of the overconfidence (Jupiter) is given by the fact that the German and Italian soldiers did not have winter clothing. The first computer was unveiled on May 12, the conjunction took place on May 8.

I've just realised that Rishi Sunak has a Sun 21#taurus (conjunct Mercury 20#taurus). How will the conjunction Jupiter/Uranus affect him? It may well be call for a May election, both planets will bring new opportunities and open the greasy revolving doors of Number 10. Shame we don't have a time of birth to fine-tune the transit, but the Aries Moon may ell be affected by the eclipse too.
Interesting to note natal Venus 29 #gemini, this may well represent his (former) non-dom wife. A poison chalice if there is one.

Attachments

• Rishi Sunak.JPG
    Rishi Sunak.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 2
I've just realised that Rishi Sunak has a Sun 21#taurus (conjunct Mercury 20#taurus). How will the conjunction Jupiter/Uranus affect him? It may well be call for a May election, both planets will bring new opportunities and open the greasy revolving doors of Number 10. Shame we don't have a time of birth to fine-tune the transit, but the Aries Moon may ell be affected by the eclipse too.
Interesting to note natal Venus 29 #gemini, this may well represent his (former) non-dom wife. A poison chalice if there is one.
The thing I notice about that chart, @silviam, is that his natal Uranus is 'at the bendings'. e.g.square to his natal nodal axis. Importantly, this means that the Jupiter/Uranus conjunction (opposing natal Uranus, thus: the famed mid-life transit) will fall at the bendings also, creating a Grand Cross and really highlighting that fixed energy.

Various writers state that this transit and natal (Uranus square nodes) leads to journeys of self-discovery (that anodyne non-description), or natives are poor at routine stuff and submission to others - that would be submission to the electorate, then, because he works for us. Also, of course - sudden changes. How sudden, and how much appetite for change, or how much is thrust upon him, remains to be seen.

Jupiter also at the bendings - maybe issues of integrity and ethics.....? or wanting a quiet life?

With his natal Pluto and Neptune in quincunx, I think he may be asking himself some seriously searching questions. Remember how he ditched Boris for his own chance at grabbing the lead role? Plus the non-dom issue, plus the Infosys/BP contract for Gaza oil&gas, etc. What else is in the casket?

This is now looming large and, as I was contributing on another thread, took a peep at the trusty 1066 chart, with Solar Arcs.

In that chart, the conjunction will also conjunct natal 1h Neptune (which is part of a grand trine with Venus, Saturn/NN) and will also create a t-square with SA Lilith in Aq 11h, and SA Sun/MC in Leo, 5h.

Wondering if we might see another royal scandal popping up....Sun, Leo, Midheaven, and an angry (Lilith) public (Aq)..?

It's possible that something may be catalyzed a bit earlier than the 21st, when the Moon/Mars opposition becomes exact.

It will form a sextile/trine aspect to the conjunction. (If there is a conventional term for this configuration, I am unaware of it. If there is no conventional term for it, may I suggest "y-formation"?)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_moon_mars_opposition_hp.85436.1125241.png
    astro_2gw_moon_mars_opposition_hp.85436.1125241.png
    96.7 KB · Views: 5
We were looking at the UK charts and the 1927 chart was interesting as well.
The conjunction here takes place at cusp 6 and soon conjunct a strong ruler of the 6 th.
Improvements for the NHS ?
Prim - van Dam- ruler of the 6 th made a square to Saturn and the Asc already.
There must be something going on.

Another thing was the eclips with cheiron which was conjunct this sun. Also the royals.
Spot on about the illness.
Prim - van Dam- saturn will be conjunct this sun in about 6 months. Saturn rules the 2 nd house. Finance.

I read that if you have cancer in the UK, you have to wait several months for treatment….
Short of staff etc😭

Attachments

• IMG_0349.png
    IMG_0349.png
    103.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
We were looking at the UK charts and the 1927 chart was interesting as well.
The conjunction here takes place at cusp 6 and soon conjunct a strong ruler of the 6 th.
Improvements for the NHS ?
Prim - van Dam- ruler of the 6 th made a square to Saturn and the Asc already.
There must be something going on.

Another thing was the eclips with cheiron which was conjunct this sun. Also the royals.
Spot on about the illness.
Prim - van Dam- saturn will be conjunct this sun in about 6 months.
The NHS has been a national joke for some time in the UK. It’s really a device used for slow but gradual attrition of the population, as normalcy bias prevents most people taking independent action to save themselves, before it gets critical.

It’s not called the No Hope Service for nothing. But improvements are always welcome!

I read that if you have cancer in the UK, you have to wait several months for treatment….
Short of staff etc😭
I’m pretty sure the waiting lists are carefully curated to ensure you have the highest chance of dying before you get meaningful treatment. (It’s a bit like that old joke about Irish abortion clinics with a nine month waiting list.) My sister works for both the NHS and a private contractor, and the NHS are always taking the cheap option (even when it means they pay more. A lot more, in most cases.)

Crucially, they will pay to import cheap staff from abroad to train them, but then keep their pay low once they’ve been trained, not recognising the simple fact that price discovery works independently of prescribed NHS salary bands. Said staff, once trained, then leave the NHS and go to work for a competitor, even abroad.

Considering that the City of London was once one of the world’s eminent trading hubs, I am personally astonished that not one policymaker from the NHS has ever sat down with even a junior financial trader and gotten familiar with some of the basic laws of economics. (Or even read anything by Adam Smith, Friedrich Hayek, et al.)

Mum was diagnosed with cancer back in 2018 and given six months to live. She’s still alive today, which must piss her doctors off no end, because she gives them plenty of crap for their ineptitude, which they deliver in spades. (She has an Aries Sun and Scorpio Ascendant: Don’t say I didn’t warn you.)

She was also diagnosed with kidney stones after 10 years of misdiagnosis by her family doctor. My sister managed to book her onto a spare MRI slot and get her looked at, which was strictly a favour. But it’s something the NHS would never do proactively, unless you’re someone really influential - like Stephen Hawking, for example.

From a Mundane perspective, all I can see it signifying is the massive aid package Congress gave to Ukraine, Taiwan, and Israel. No radical reshuffling at all. Disappointed.