Jupiter Trine Pluto, 2024

etherea

Administrator
Staff member
We've probably all had a belly-full of tricky astro over the last while, but on 3 June 2024, there is a trine between Jupiter and Pluto, in air, which has more pleasant potential.

It does enfold Neptune at midpoint in sextile pattern, although Neptune is on both Pegasus and Scheat, so - mixed bag. Not so happy about Moon/Mars/Chiron either.

With the chart MC on the Great Attractor, the Jupiterian element is increased, the more so as it trines both POF and NN.

Venus also conjunct Sun, both of which are contra-parallel to Pluto.

Thoughts invited.

Screen Shot 2023-09-14 at 09.21.34.png

Bumping this up, since the transit is imminent.

We could all do with some good vibes, I am sure.

In the chart of the conjunction (top post, above), Pluto co-rules 8h and Jupiter, the 9h. Together, these houses denote "conscious (9h) direction of power 8h)".

The question, therefore, is:
Who is doing the directing and, of what power?

As Jupiter is also conjunct Mercury, ruler of Gemini and also ruler of chart IC, it would appear that the answer is: populations are looking at their own power.

Pluto is in 12h, so maybe attempts are made at strings being pulled from the shadows but, since Pluto is in Aquarius, and ruler Uranus is in 2h and also in wide conjunction to Mercury/Jupiter, it could be that such attempts are trashed.

The other interpretation of Pluto in 12h from this chart that is playing in my mind is that people start understanding how powerful they really are - public opinion is a massive force.

This trine in Air indicates some kind of renewed understanding of conscious awareness. To whatever that is applied, change will occur.

I suspect the positive vibes out of the chart. Saturn square Sun/Venus. This could be a coldness in emotions and stubbornness.

The natal configuration will dictate how good or bad the condition of the aspect will be. I'd you have a ntal aspect between Jupiter-Pluto it will be stronger. If aspecting a natal planet. If LOY it'll be more impactful.

This combination is mixed of lucky unlucky moments. So Jupiter often can mitigate bad circumstances if positive in natal.

The recent Jupiter/Uranus conjunction has its energy reflected in this chart, as Asc/chart ruler = Uranus, and MC ruler = Jupiter.

It may be that something, some story, some eventuality, brought about by this trine follows on from that conjunction.

I get the personal details about natal, yes, but what would you say might transpire from the mundane chart perspective?

It’s like two Moons in a row. Venus camizi followed by the New Moon in Gemini. Venus is applying to a square with Saturn. Tensions and challenges are in the air. Saturn puts a damper on Venus’ curiosity. An inhibited social butterfly. Saturn demands depth and emotions.
The stellium in the 9th house highlights themes around foreign countries and belief systems. The latter is also emphasized by Jupiter in the 9th house. Could have to do with religion. Jupiter Pluto in natal charts often show the characteristics of someone who has very strong religious beliefs. Inquisition and the like. Coming to think of it, Pluto trine Jupiter combines power with institutions or institutionalized belief systems such as churches or religious substitutes like Q-Anon, for example. A trine does not necessarily produce positive outcomes, but clears the way for the things mentioned. Nothing stands in the way. No friction or hurdles.

I think weather, food, nature, innovation, technology, things that have yet to be revealed as inventions may be coming into realization now that still may need licensing, copyright etc. Also money, values, pleasures, beauty.

Will people reinvent what they consider beautiful? Laziness. A topic not commonly brought up is the expansion of technology in the medical field. What about sometthhing greater than an MRI, what is coming we have yet to have thought of. We Think hoverboards because of movies. The inventers show us what we never thought was needed. I imagine a vending machine on wheels, a hover restaurant. Financial insititions are closing down, things more electronic. When will we be “beamed to work” or work in an ethereal place that moves at lightning speed. Think outside the box (Uranus) and don't hold back, go big (Jupiter). It's the big weird, unusual, lofty ideas. For example I think of travelling to Thailand only cause I hear the food is healthy and good. I would never go to say Italy that serves pasta and pizza.

Travel, I think genetic testing is a great example of something that could be built on.

I hear batteries are being built on that can hold charges for faster. Think back to the first cell phone. My mom walked around with a huge bag with a base and a handheld from a cord. It was crazy huge. To pick and choose child features. Etc….. Anything is possible. This first chart is retrograde merxudy semi-sextile creating a lets go back and build on ideas thought to be duds??