Indicators for cheating

Marga

astro_2.png

Hello!
Could you tell me, please, if in this chart, Mars conjunct Saturn, in Saturn's house, is in indicator for a romantic affair? What about Moon in turned 12 house?

saturn in 7 in a first meeting chart means, the one of the 7th house is in a relationship already or still , and is not free for a serious new relationsship.

hello Marga,

okay, a horary. Saturn in 7th house is a limitation in the interpretation in a horary. it means, the Astrologer is not suppose to answer the question because of several reasons. 🤓

if we put that aside, i would say that the partner is not cheating even if he wants to, because Mars in 7 is pushing forward but the Saturn there is a wall of concrete and stopps the Mars. maybe the values of relationship stopp the partner from cheating, because Saturn has old fashioned values of not cheating.

on the other hand the saturn in 7th house might say that any answer from an Astrologer is not believed by the querent.

saturn in 7th house also means rejection from the partner, and with mars a lot of anger.

moons last aspect is a sextile to retrograde Mercury. there will be a conversation about the topic between those two partners.

Last edited:
Thank you, Wanda, for the detailed answer! does it matter if there is no connection between Saturn and Sun?

in this horary the significator Sun is eclipsed by Rahu, the North node of the moon. there is a lot of anger, illusion, black thick smoke around the querent. It is a time for reflection and being quiet and to wait until sun moves out of the orbis from rahu.

An astrologer is not suppose to answer your question.

It is a limitation for an Astrologer.

you must wait now.

Because of today we have a Solar Eclipse I suggest to be quiet and pray for an answer in the time to come.

Sun is with rahu, the querent is confused and feels unrest. And Saturn with mars, anger and frustration at the partner side.

Mercury retrograde will bring the matter on the table, I suppose.

okay, thank you, Marga, for you also all the best. 🙂

Thank you, Wanda, for the detailed answer! does it matter if there is no connection between Saturn and Sun?
There is a connection. The signs are in anti-antiscia. This can be read as an opposition. They don’t like each other much.

Is the husband house number 7 and you are house number 1? Is it your husband?
If yes, his affair is his 5th house, the ruler is mercury, being retrograde and in saturns fall.
If it’s your husband then I think he’s not cheating.

Thank you, Vineta! Yes, he is my loved one. I asked this question after I made a chart for the question: Is he leaving me?. And there I saw Saturn conjunct Mars, 5th house lord. Lately it's a bit hard to get along with him. He misunderstands me, gets angry, has no patience and criticizes me. This behavior made me think that he wants to leave me.

astro.png

Thank you, Vineta! Yes, he is my loved one. I asked this question after I made a chart for the question: Is he leaving me?. And there I saw Saturn conjunct Mars, 5th house lord. Lately it's a bit hard to get along with him. He misunderstands me, gets angry, has no patience and criticizes me. This behavior made me think that he wants to leave me.
I can see that in the chart above. Both signs in anti-antiscia are not very happy with each other.

The sun (you) makes a conjunction with the True Node. @wanda I think you know what this means? It’s important in horary astrology but I unfortunately don’t know what it means.

when a significator passes one of the nodes, according to Mona Riegger, a German Astrologer, something will happen soon, that the question that was asked will get unimportant, because everything is about to change for the querent.

Mona Riegger writes about the passing of the Nodes of the moon: Everything will turn out different than expected!

The situation will change that the question will have no importance any more.

therefore, when a significator passes one of the Nodes, it is as well a limitation of interpretation of the horary for the astrologer.

the chart of the question with Saturn in 7 and the passing of the Node by the significator of the querent, if he betrays her, says: an answer cannot be given.

in the second chart Moon will conjunct Pluto in the 8th house, that is emotional turmoil, the significator moon will be in an emotional death-like situation and will renew himself after lots of pain.

when a significator passes one of the nodes, according to Mona Riegger, a German Astrologer, something will happen soon, that the question that was asked will get unimportant, because everything is about to change for the querent.

Mona Riegger writes about the passing of the Nodes of the moon: Everything will turn out different than expected!

The situation will change that the question will have no importance any more.

therefore, when a significator passes one of the Nodes, it is as well a limitation of interpretation of the horary for the astrologer.

the chart of the question with Saturn in 7 and the passing of the Node by the significator of the querent, if he betrays her, says: an answer cannot be given.

in the second chart Moon will conjunct Pluto in the 8th house, that is emotional turmoil, the significator moon will be in an emotional death-like situation and will renew himself after lots of pain.
Thanks @wanda! :)

In the second chart, Mars appears in an important role, there will be definitely a radical, drastic change.
Maybe YOU will leave him @Marga ? (Your sun in the 9th house)

Thank you, Vineta and Wanda, for interpreting these charts.

We had a talk about misunderstandings in communication and now the situation seems to be better.

I don't want to leave him, I want him to spend more time with me, being a family. When I met him, long time ago, it was a magical moment, like he gave back myself to me. In an instant, he completely transformed me emotionally, from feeling without any purpose in life, to the feeling that I got roots and my horizon was suddenly expanded. And this without him even suspecting it.

Last edited: