Ghosted?

The only bit I know about Horary is his significator (sun) making an applying square to yours (Saturn). Suggests a return, but maybe by text, communication, given Sun Gemini.

Angular houses, so probably quite soon (days I think?)

Sun in 4th representing the end of the matter. Maybe an end of this current argument and confusion, getting it resolved, but not without some discord first (the square aspect)

But, don't question or second guess yourself on whether you were being "smothering" - anyone would be concerned over an illness, and it's natural to check in on them.

And him getting defensive over his Facebook post and accusing you of stalking, is just plain suspect and he's just uncomfortable with you calling him out on a lie. And then not responding any further by acting all ghosty - which is a sign of conflict avoidance.

He's outsourcing his own uncomfortable issues onto you to deal with and take responsibility for, and worse, in silence.

Don't question whether you behaved wrong, it's up to him to take ownership of his behaviours. Illnesses or not! And definitely don't apologise!

Last edited:
The only bit I know about Horary is his significator (sun) making an applying square to yours (Saturn). Suggests a return, but maybe by text, communication, given Sun Gemini.

Angular houses, so probably quite soon (days I think?)

Sun in 4th representing the end of the matter. Maybe an end of this current argument and confusion, getting it resolved, but not without some discord first (the square aspect)

But, don't question or second guess yourself on whether you were being "smothering" - anyone would be concerned over an illness, and it's natural to check in on them.

And him getting defensive over his Facebook post and accusing you of stalking, is just plain suspect and he's just uncomfortable with you calling him out on a lie. And then not responding any further by acting all ghosty - which is a sign of conflict avoidance.

He's outsourcing his own uncomfortable issues onto you to deal with and take responsibility for, and worse, in silence.

Don't question whether you behaved wrong, it's up to him to take ownership of his behaviours. Illnesses or not! And definitely don't apologise!
Thanks so much PT - I’m really sad today over all of this.

Thanks so much PT - I’m really sad today over all of this.
Try to look at it as a stepping-stone to growth. Those steps are rarely easy, but you do get the growth, which makes you stronger and wiser. Even if the relationship does resume, it would then be from a more sturdy vantage-point from your perspective.

If people don't have the kind of relationship skills we prize, there is no point in expecting they can drum them up. Some of our grief about ending of relationships is the shedding of our expectations of others, and letting go of the dreams that were based upon those expectations.

He may be unable to articulate his feelings to himself - sometimes people withdraw whilst they are working stuff out for themselves.

In the chart, Pluto is in 12h and in fixed, so perhaps things had been brewing under the surface, and certainly does indicate the withdrawal.

Angles are fixed and so is all that Taurus content; however, there is also a reasonable show of mutable content (Pisces/Gemini - Descendant ruler); if you do decided to continue communicating with him, then the mutable flexibility is required, at the same time as mutual setting out of boundaries, what does and doesn't work, etc.

Try to look at it as a stepping-stone to growth. Those steps are rarely easy, but you do get the growth, which makes you stronger and wiser. Even if the relationship does resume, it would then be from a more sturdy vantage-point from your perspective.

If people don't have the kind of relationship skills we prize, there is no point in expecting they can drum them up. Some of our grief about ending of relationships is the shedding of our expectations of others, and letting go of the dreams that were based upon those expectations.

He may be unable to articulate his feelings to himself - sometimes people withdraw whilst they are working stuff out for themselves.

In the chart, Pluto is in 12h and in fixed, so perhaps things had been brewing under the surface, and certainly does indicate the withdrawal.

Angles are fixed and so is all that Taurus content; however, there is also a reasonable show of mutable content (Pisces/Gemini - Descendant ruler); if you do decided to continue communicating with him, then the mutable flexibility is required, at the same time as mutual setting out of boundaries, what does and doesn't work, etc.
Thank you, Ethereally. I’ve texted him several times since this all blew up, but he hasn’t responded. Perhaps he does need time.