better work contract conditions

Lunasel

Hi,

I thought, as this time is coming soon, I would post here a horary chart.
A bit of background: I will be finishing the test phase in this current and potential future job this week. They are now planning to publish the job advertisement so I can officially apply, and they hope to employ me as soon as possible since they need my expertise for the ongoing project. During the first interview, we discussed the topic of salary. However, since no one from the personnel department was present, we couldn't delve further into it. They mentioned that they would discuss it internally later, and we would reach an agreement. Now, I will be in direct contact with the personnel department to negotiate the contract terms that I want even before the advertisement is released.

So, my question is about my chances in March to secure a favorable settlement. Will I be able to get the salary that I want?

Thanks
Lsel

Attachments

• Salary Nego. 2024.png
    Salary Nego. 2024.png
    252.2 KB · Views: 17
In relation to a question about a job, I do not know how to interpret the Moon ruler of the chart in 4th house.
Ruler of 6th and 10th houses is Jupiter in 11th the second house of the 10th house. Although it forms sextile to Saturn and the Sun, it squares Mars, the ruler of 11th, in 8th. It can indicate tensions.
Do you know which house rules negotiations? is it the 10th in this case? or the 7th?

the moon is in the 4th house because your question refers to security. 4th house is the house that provides security, on an emotional basis, also on a worldly basis (for example in having a secure home), everything that soothes the mind is 4th house. you long for financial security, and if you would get it, you would feel relieved and calm, your question is about an uncertainty refering to something that would give you a feeling of assurance, in this case the salary. The Moon in the chart in the 4th house reflects that.

Last edited:
the course of the moon is interesting.
it shows how you will feel about the asked matter and how the matter progresses.

first a Trigon to Mars, you move forward with enthusiasm.
then a beautiful Trigon to the Venus, which is happiness, lovely contenment. Venus is a benefic and makes life very nice.

after that, the Moon goes through the South Node of the Moon. It could mean that your apprehensions now have dissolved, and you are content with the situation. or Ketu (the south node of the moon) brings your significator, the moon, in a situation, where you don't care anymore and move on, and get detached from your situation around the work situation with that particular job.

Ketu will disband something.
Because Moon passes him. What it will be, for now, I don't know. (last aspect is an opposition to Chiron, which is emotional pain, however, this aspect is extinguished by Ketu.)

i'm curious how this will manifest, keep me updated with what happened.🙂

however, the Trigon to Venus seems to show, you get what you long for.

Last edited:
Thank you Wanda. Of course, I will update you here how it will unfold.
YES, you WILL!!
The Moon is you, your salary is the 2nd from MC. The Moon's next aspect (that counts) is a trine to Mars!! Also look at Mars in conj. to Venus, both in 8th of others' money. Note that Mars is in a fixed sign, which offers security.

Of course, I am still learning Horary, Wanda knows better, but this is my opinion.

Lunasel, I would like to share something.

I wanted to sell something online. I made an ad at a well-known website. the astrological chart in that moment is similar to your horary.
The moon is about the same position.

I was glad to see the moon making a Trigon to Venus. so I was hopeful that I would sell the item fast.

many people were interested, we texted a lot, also with a lot of emojis and little hearts, it were lovely conversations via texting, but noone in the end bought the item.

then I realized, that the nice and lovely conversations with the prospective customers was the Moon in Trigon to Venus.

and then, out of the blue, I decided to pull the ad down and not sell it anymore. Which is the course of the moon through Ketu, the South Node of the Moon. an inner rejection within me concerning the matter.

I had the feeling suddenly not to sell the item anymore. I erased the ad.

Exactly the course of the moon through libra, like in your horary.

because of that, I was wondering, if you would have also really nice talks about the salary and the job, but in the end you decide not to take the job afterall?
because of the same course of the moon in your horary. I'm curious what will happen next in your matter. 🙂

Last edited:
Thank you Wanda, I know you are warning me and I expect something similar to happen with some hope..
Still, I will be fighting for what I want. I will see how it will unfold.
Since the ruler of the 2nd house is the Moon in the 4th house, this also can indicate, my deepest need in this job is to gain security, not the money itself. In the last job I had a high salary, but never felt secure. I've had my contract extended dropwise every six months, and there was an extremely stressful atmosphere with male colleagues mobbing me.
This does not mean I am arguing to accept less, I will keep fighting for better salary, it is just one interpretation of the chart.
As someone said, there is a job to learn and one to earn and here a job to settle...

Last edited: