Will I change job

Kate b

Will I change job in the next year ?

Attachments

• 7844934D-1E6D-4FF2-BE84-B7DD7ED1E205.jpeg
    7844934D-1E6D-4FF2-BE84-B7DD7ED1E205.jpeg
    252.5 KB · Views: 20
Kate, the Moon is VOC (void of course) and makes no more aspects...
You can not interpret this chart
The question is too late, you change your mind or whatever....

If you make an horary look at:

1. Is the Asc in the first 3 degrees of a sign
2. Is the Asc in the last 3 degrees of a sign
3 Does the Moon make no more aspects before leaving the sign

If so you can throw the horary away...

created with google translate:

Hello you two,
I know the meaning of the VOC moon a little differently. I know him as: At the moment nothing will change. Everything stays as it is now.

Worded a little differently here:
Neither what you hope nor what you fear will come true! (the one in bold, in german)

I wouldn't stop looking for a job because of that. You never know what it's important for. Maybe the question is just too narrow. It is said that you can only ask a question for the next 3-6 months, but I don't think so, and the German astrologer Mona Riegger does not limit question horoscopes to this period either.

I've just started looking into horary astrology, but I still think there might be a hint that a new job might work out next year:

You (Mars) and your job (Sun) run straight into the square (I'll take the 6th house after Mrs. Riegger for the job). And it's in your 12th house in Pisces. This shows that you want to break away from him.

And the next job (house 6 of 6) is symbolized by Saturn. Your Mars will not reach him anymore, so nothing will happen with the new job in this requested period of time. The moon says so too.
But I wonder if there can't be some meaning that he's about to change sign. In a little more than one degree, i.e. a little more than one unit of time.
In other words: Perhaps, you don't get the next job in the desired time, but shortly afterwards. In a little more than a unit of time. (Time unit = 1 year or 1 month or 1 week So in just over a year.
Sometimes I interpret creative ;).

best greetings

i think it will be a Yes.
the only aspect the moon makes, is a square to pluto. stress aspect with power strugles.
when the moon changes signs, you could be in a better position. moon in taurus is exalted. something needs to change.
ruler of you, is mars in a critical degree. so here something seems difficult. its on the fixed star Rigel. maybe the situation is unsustainable ?
all the planets (next to the ruler of this house) in the 1st house represent you. so here there is after 12 (days, weeks ?) a sextile from a different job , sun/ruler of the 6th to uranus (change) in the 1st .
another thing is that the job, 6th house ruler ; sun is in the same degree as the north node. so here there is something like; faith crosses your path. unexpected event an a warning..
together with the change of the moon sign and ruler of the 6 th has an aspect to uranus..... it seems there is a change.
can you put the POF in ?is it near uranus as well ?
hope that you remember this question after so many weeks. :)

Last edited:
Oh no! I overlooked the moon-pluto square! joke n is right.

Still, I don't think it's going to be anything. I don't think a Moon-Pluto square speaks for it. But since the moon is not a VOC after all, I think, may be you end up quitting your current job (like my interpretation in my first post). You have Uranus in the 1st house. The Sun (I interpret it as the current job) run sextile to Uranus. And the sun in the square of your Mars.

@joke n: You take the 6 as the next job? Not 6 out of 6? It is exciting! I have a book by an astrologer who would take 6 here as well. The astrologer I'm interpreting right now (Mona Riegger) takes 6 out of 6. That gives a very different interpretation. I'm curious about the result!

There will perhaps be a change, I see it that way too. But I don't think there will be a new job during this time.

Kate b, do you share what will happen?
best greetings

Hi Delira😀 yes you are right. Current job is 6, and the next job would be 6 from 6…
but there are so many clues that there is a change etc. What I found interesting is that the 6 th house ruler will make the sextile to Uranus in 1. So here my thought was that there will be a change in the current job. Better circumstances because of the moon in a better sign etc.
would like to know what is going on there.. hope she will elaborate😎

@joke n
Yes, I see it the same way you do, that something can change in the current job. I understood that the next job for you is the 6th. that is clear now. (English - German with translator is sometimes not very clear - for me). Some astrologers actually do it that way. I always find other interpretations interesting.

You see the possibility of a job in the desired period of time at the moon change? Interesting! According to the traditional view, a change of sign always means that nothing more happens, so the story that the moon tells at the change of sign is over for now. Some more modern astrologers are less strict about sign boundaries.
Here Saturn (new workplace) and Kate (Mars) meet after a sign change in the first degrees of the trine. For me it could be an indication that the new job will not come about in the desired period of time due to the character limit being exceeded. But perhaps an indication that there will be a new job with a delay. After the desired period. I hope that's not the case. Kate, of course it's better for you if you find a new one right away!

The Moon-Pluto square becomes active at 0.5 degrees. In half a unit of time. That can be 0.5 years, i.e. 6 months. Also at the end of August/beginning of September.

@Kate b: May I ask: I don't quite understand what period you are asking about when you write "next year". When does the period “next year” start for you? Do I understand that correctly: from September 2023? Not January 2024? Do you have a seasonal job now that always runs until September? And you ask, is there a seamless transition to a new job? whether you can leave after the end of the season?

@delira no, like you the 6th from the 6th will be a next job . so as you and desiree mentions, a next job is not be seen.
but ive learned also to look when a planet is in the end of a sign and will go to a better sign, that (indeed with delay) there will be better circumstances. so thats why i think she will remain in this job and will be more content. and as we pointed out, , the sun will have a sextile to uranus in 1. this job will offer more change, and 2 units later there will be again the square to kate/ruler 1 from the 6th house ruler. so here it can give some problems as well.

kate, can you elaborate more about the position youre in ?

@joke n
Yes, I see it the same way you do, that something can change in the current job. I understood that the next job for you is the 6th. that is clear now. (English - German with translator is sometimes not very clear - for me). Some astrologers actually do it that way. I always find other interpretations interesting.

You see the possibility of a job in the desired period of time at the moon change? Interesting! According to the traditional view, a change of sign always means that nothing more happens, so the story that the moon tells at the change of sign is over for now. Some more modern astrologers are less strict about sign boundaries.
Here Saturn (new workplace) and Kate (Mars) meet after a sign change in the first degrees of the trine. For me it could be an indication that the new job will not come about in the desired period of time due to the character limit being exceeded. But perhaps an indication that there will be a new job with a delay. After the desired period. I hope that's not the case. Kate, of course it's better for you if you find a new one right away!

The Moon-Pluto square becomes active at 0.5 degrees. In half a unit of time. That can be 0.5 years, i.e. 6 months. Also at the end of August/beginning of September.

@Kate b: May I ask: I don't quite understand what period you are asking about when you write "next year". When does the period “next year” start for you? Do I understand that correctly: from September 2023? Not January 2024? Do you have a seasonal job now that always runs until September? And you ask, is there a seamless transition to a new job? whether you can leave after the end of the season?
I will finish the Job in August …then I can continue I in this job but ideally I want to change if I will find something new.I work in education

Interesting, that's pretty much what I assumed. Pluto moon then becomes active. Unfortunately, I fear that there will be nothing new. I suspect something new might come with a little delay.

I don't think you will find a new job until/to September. I suspect something new might come with a little delay. But I hope for you that this will not happen and that you will still find a suitable job by September. But maybe, as joke n thinks it is possible, something changes in your current job (Uranus-Sun-Sextile) that you want to stay there. Who knows? I wish you the best! :)

Last edited: