Will A communicate again?

Silverstarr

Asc is cancer and ruler is moon,7th ruler is saturn and is not applying any aspect with moon.So I guess it's a no?

Attachments

• IMG_20231115_211316.jpg
    IMG_20231115_211316.jpg
    601.3 KB · Views: 6
Asc is cancer and ruler is moon,7th ruler is saturn and is not applying any aspect with moon.So I guess it's a no?
Moon is VOC (I dont count the outer planets) but in Sagittarius, a happy sign for the moon. When the moon is in Pisces, Sagittarius, Cancer or Taurus, an VOC moon doesnt mean anything bad. The moon will make a sextile in the next sign, in Capricorn, the domicil of Saturn. I think, A will communicate, but not too soon and needs a little bit help from you.

Moon is VOC (I dont count the outer planets) but in Sagittarius, a happy sign for the moon. When the moon is in Pisces, Sagittarius, Cancer or Taurus, an VOC moon doesnt mean anything bad. The moon will make a sextile in the next sign, in Capricorn, the domicil of Saturn. I think, A will communicate, but not too soon and needs a little bit help from you.
Thank you.So it means A will communicate because of something A will need from me like some help or advice?