Terrorist Attack in Russia

Diem11

I knocked my brains out trying to find the time of this incident, but the effete elite news media across the board chose not to note it. So much for seeing what was rising, etc.

So I generalized and chose early night as the time. All I could find was Orcus opposing the Venus/Saturn conjunction.

Evil casting its full light on a combination of music and lead bullets. It sounds like extremely sick humor, but it's not funny at all.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_terrorist_attack_in_russia_hp.1566.1375498.png
    astro_2gw_terrorist_attack_in_russia_hp.1566.1375498.png
    97 KB · Views: 11
I knocked my brains out trying to find the time of this incident, but the effete elite news media across the board chose not to note it. So much for seeing what was rising, etc.

So I generalized and chose early night as the time. All I could find was Orcus opposing the Venus/Saturn conjunction.

Evil casting its full light on a combination of music and lead bullets. It sounds like extremely sick humor, but it's not funny at all.
It might provide more insight compared to another chart...?
I have two suggestions, since there is still a question mark over Putin's natal chart:

Putin's Inauguration 7 May, 2018, "just after midday", Kremlin, Moscow; or
Russia chart: 20 September 862 (julian), Novgorod, Russia. No time available for this.

One other thought about the chart you posted of the attack itself: Uranus is currently in contra-parallel to Moon - in your chart, was that operational at the time of the attack?

„…when gunmen burst into the foyer just after 20:00 (17:00 GMT) on Friday evening.“ (source: BBC)
So that means I hit the nail on the head. Good.

I'm more convinced than ever the Orcus opposition to the Venus/Saturn conjunction is what signifies.

I checked, Etherea, the Moon was not contra-parallel to the Moon at the time.

I compared the chart of the Moscow Attack with the 862(julian) chart to see how that shaped up (so often, these ancient charts are very instructive in relation to current affairs).n

The latter's Pluto is in Aries, where transiting Chiron is exactly conjunct, both of which are angular at Descendant.

The Venus/Saturn conjunction was also tightly conjunct 862 natal SN.

What I think may have been the tipping point was the eclipse, which enfolded the opposition between 862 Sun/Saturn and Attack chart Sun/Neptune. There's a lot of food for thought between the two charts, for example:

Referencing your idea about Orcus, in the 862 chart, both Venus and Orcus are exactly (to the arc minute) conjunct.
In the Attack chart, asteroid Apophis (99942) is at 17degPisces, so also conjunct to Venus/Saturn.
Attack chart Pluto moves to square 862 natal Typhon (42355).

Attack chart Mars is tightly square to transiting NN in Aries, so there's that, too.

.Screen Shot 2024-03-29 at 07.20.35.png

I use this chart for Russia (several exact hits), Campion changed the procl independent chart to Moscow, because it’s the capital, but the actual proclamation happened in Minsk. So I use this chart,city.

Tr Saturn , ruler of the seventh/ enemies conjunct Venus is on cusp 9, religion, foreigners and in aspect to Uranus in 6.
It makes a yod to cheiron in the first. Their wound is activated.
Solar arc mars conjunct sec node also exact inconjunct cheiron in 1. Also in this Yod.
Uranus in the natal is square the MC/IC. Nice for the independence chart.
But here it seems difficult how they will react when they feel hurt. It can give difficult reactions because you feel in a deadlock situation.

Sec progr Pluto , death etc on cusp 5, recreation, the crocus city hall.

Sec Saturn also on cusp 7, enemies, and opp the Asc.
Also interesting because Saturn rules the 6 th as well. Army etc

Attachments

• IMG_0345.png
    IMG_0345.png
    95.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0346.png
    IMG_0346.png
    102.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: