Saturn-Neptune and Russia

xphi...

Maybe I was the only one not aware of correlations of Saturn-Neptune conjunctions and events in Russia despite more than 20 years of astrology?

Here's the graphic from an article titled "Russia in Chaos" at AstroWOW by Adrian Duncan dated 18 May 2023, which Gehal had posted in the Israel thread:

Saturn-Neptune_cycle.png

I checked the dates, there were really Saturn-Neptune conjunctions in those years plus also in 1846 when Neptune was consciously discovered in the sky...

Whether Putin was actually born in 1953 at the time with RR DD astro.com is not certain, might even be veiled propaganda, but many events in the past seem to fit very well, much better than they usually do...

So I looked at some earlier events and there seemed to be some correlations, not sure if as blatant as for the dates above (did not look very deep into them), and then I tried to go to the beginning, to the "Kievian Rus" (naming of a later date), the origin of the "Russian empire":

According to the Primary Chronicle, the first ruler to unite East Slavic lands into what would become Kievan Rus' was Oleg the Wise (r. 879–912).

Now, a year before the start of his reign, in 878, there was a Saturn-Neptune conjunction, chart below...

Venus is very closely conjunct that Saturn-Neptune conjunction... And - like today! - there is a Jupiter-Uranus conjunction (actually at a trine to the one of today)...

Actually I wanted to sort of let astrology rest regarding such things with any relation to current events, but seems the fates wanted me around at least one more time...? Gives the upcoming 2025 (or 2026?) Saturn-Neptune conjunction and why maybe Russia wanting to "return home to Kiev" a different note, a bit scary even so far of what might happen in 2025 (2026?), at least before some analysis... (Note that the two conjunctions of 878 and 2025 would be conjunct to each other, although not in the same signs.)

The Aquarius MC of the conjunction does not really surprise me, fits such a huge country and the Soviet Union was definitely multi-cultural with in some way a certain equality between people. To have Chiron at the MC is maybe a bit more astonishing, at least at first sight, but I am sure there is more in this chart...

Hm, "subversion" as a topic, how did here this come in, and why, why now? The conjunctions are definitely not made up, and seems most likely that it would be mainly an unconscious collective intention to make them known at least among some astrologers? I doubt conscious intentions in that specific case...

kiev-rus-sat-nep-878.png

Table of Saturn-Neptune conjunctions over centuries at Richard Nolle's astropro website (caution: times seem not as precise as when calculated at astro.com):

Whether Putin was actually born in 1953 at the time with RR DD astro.com is not certain, might even be veiled propaganda, but many events in the past seem to fit very well, much better than they usually do...

to me it is credible that the old woman who claimed she was the mother of Putin said he was born in 1950. I worked with the chart of 1950 ever since. the information about the year 1950 is noted in the source notes at the astrodatabank. I have read about her too in the papers many years ago, she already passed away.

@xphi...
what also is stunning about that Kiew chart is the presence of Neptune going over those same degrees in Pisces as the current situation has developed. Clearly, this is a sensitised area of the zodiac for that region and thus, a very activated chart.

There is another chart from 862, history given in the link above, which some claim is the beginning of Russia. The chart for this has Sun conjunct Saturn in early Libra, which not only is currently trined by transiting Pluto, but which also will fall in opposition to the impending Saturn/Neptune conjunction in Aries. Thus, if the chart/date is as valid as some claim, we should be able to see something in events taking place to reflect both these outer planet moves.

In general, I have always found these ancient charts to be highly reflective of current events.

Chart below: 862, Novgorod, 20 Sept (no time available)

Screen Shot 2024-04-23 at 07.21.58.png

A maybe important detail I discovered by looking at the Sat-Nep conjunctions of 1917 (1), 1952/53 (3), 1989 (3), and 2026...

In 878 the conjunction was in the 11th house (27°16' Pisces) as well as in 1917 (4°45' Leo), the last of 3 in 1952/53 (21°38' Libra), and the last of 3 in 1989 (10°21' Capricorn), but the one in 2026 will be in the 7th house (0°45' Aries). All cast for Kiev (apparently houses in St. Petersburg would be quite similar, at least was the case with one chart where I tried to change the place).

Could mean that something important would change in Russia in 2026, in which way ever, and might be interesting to look at other Sat-Nep conjunctions in the history of Russia, in which house it usually was...

(Stalin died 5 March 1953, between the first and the second conjunction of 1952/53, the first one had Sat-Nep in the 6th house.)

Attaching the charts, if they fit all in... apparently yes :)

Attachments

• sat-nep-1989-3-nov.png
    sat-nep-1989-3-nov.png
    104.8 KB · Views: 2
  • sat-nep-1989-2-jun.png
    sat-nep-1989-2-jun.png
    99.3 KB · Views: 0
  • sat-nep-1989-1-mar.png
    sat-nep-1989-1-mar.png
    100.3 KB · Views: 0
  • sat-nep-1953-3-may-kiev.png
    sat-nep-1953-3-may-kiev.png