Possibly of relationship

Kate b

Hello and merry Christmas!
If anyone has the time for my horary question about meeting someone in the next 6 months ..
Thank you

Attachments

• 4247DD65-7413-4338-A2FF-C51D64335D3B.jpeg
    4247DD65-7413-4338-A2FF-C51D64335D3B.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 17
Did you look at the declinations by any chance ?
Maybe possibly someone from work or just day to day life, but it doesn't say anything about its actual longevity.
Might be best to wait until you've actually met someone and then go from there. Not to sound discouraging, but sometimes allowing the person to come into your life first and then ask is better. There's way too much speculation with just "meeting someone".

ascendent is in the first three degrees, which means: This Question comes too early. wait a bit and something will happen, which will give you an answer. This horary cannot be interpreted because of the first three degree ascendent.

Hi Kate
Posting new charts now is not the answer.
When there are restrictions in reading the chart it is there for a good reason.
So in itself that is an answer.
What Zadzi wrote and advised, take that to heart.
And wishing you a happy Christmas

Did you look at the declinations by any chance ?
Maybe possibly someone from work or just day to day life, but it doesn't say anything about its actual longevity.
Might be best to wait until you've actually met someone and then go from there. Not to sound discouraging, but sometimes allowing the person to come into your life first and then ask is better. There's way too much speculation with just "meeting someone".
Ηi @Zadzi and Merry Christmas, if you allow me-I do not know if you celebrate it-:)
For all I know about Horary and I admit that I am not experienced in Horary yet-parallels and counter-parallels have meaning in reading natal charts. Traditionally they are not part of horary techniques. I mean that so far I have never seen any Horary Astrologer using them.
If you have a different opinion, please let me know the source, so that I learn something too. :)

When someone asks a yes/no question, (s)he expects either answer. So if I think that the answer is NO, what should I do? Is no answer any better?

However, what member @wanda says makes perfect sense to me, so I agree that @Kate b should ask the question again some time later, probably when the Moon is not in Via combusta and there are no rx personal planets to do her magic ;) and probably have more increased possibilities for some positive answer-
@wanda is far more experienced than me, as it seems and I still miss things-

I said all that so as not to sound as if I have something against @Kate b. I wish I could give the thumbs up in this and any other question.

So what do members think? Should the astrologer be truthful and say what (s)he really thinks, or say nothing/half truth? Well in case of a yes/no Horary question, there is nothing in between and this is the way Horary astrologers answer these questions everywhere I have looked.

Merry Christmas!

Thank u iris 70.
Alone for a lifetime…:/
Kate, I do not think you need to be alone for a lifetime! Definitely not! I have seen people finding a mate much later in life, so unless you are over 80, why should you be alone? Maybe it's just that the time has not come yet for you, but in between, maybe if you joined a club, took up a new hobby, thus met NEW people in some way, you could create the opportunities to meet other people. Once you do, ask the question again! ;)

Iris 70 wrote
""However, what member @wanda says makes perfect sense to me, so I agree that @Kate b should ask the question again some time later, probably when the Moon is not in Via combusta and there are no rx personal planets to do her magic ;) and probably have more increased possibilities for some positive answer-""

All the things you mention in this piece are part of the answer and not a part that is to be cancelled out.
It is a form of cheating and then people start complaining that ithe horary didn't work out.
Retrograde planets in horary are very important and can work out positively depending on the question and situation.
I cannot stress enough that multiple chart making because the answer is undesirable, is bad practise.
There are astrological techniques that you look for the right moment, some forms of event astrology etc but horary is not one of them.
The question should come pure and simple and that's it.

To add, with multiple chart making I mean in rapid succession.
It would be OK to start another chart after 5 or 6 months or if some thing has changed in the situation. Just to be clear

Thank u iris 70.
Alone for a lifetime…:/
I seriously doubt that. As someone else going through relationship “trials” (to put it mildly), sometimes it’s best to focus on yourself. I know it sounds irritatingly trite, but there is a good reason: Your subconscious expectations of what a relationship should be are reflected in the relationships you have. The subconscious is the trickiest part of yourself to deal with, though.

Ehem, I know my advice might sound a bit like saying “try not to think about a pink elephant” - it’s not easy, and it is far too easy to blame yourself - but it’s part of the journey. What qualities are you expecting to find in a partner? Are they really undeveloped qualities that can be found in you? If you develop those qualities in yourself, you’ll find yourself attracting different people.

Maybe have a look at this thread I've started, in the Venus/Mars/Pluto conjunction at 0° Aquarius.

I think relationships are going to go through some kind of paradigm shift.

Too early to tell in what way, but I do believe that the way we go about relationships and dating will change to something different, maybe a newer model of relationships. Especially with the South Node Libra running in tandem.

To put it bluntly, barring those who have been married/single&not looking for decades, the rest of us have had to contend with a sh1tty dating scene, where even starting a conventional relationship is hard work, rife with flakiness, non-commital, ghosting, and other nonsense. I think Pluto in Capricorn has actually destroyed commitment!

Maybe a paradigm shift is sorely needed. As I mentioned, Aquarius is a social sign. Could be an emphasis on friendship as a solid foundation for a relationship. Getting a "bestie" in a partner could be a new trend 🙂 actually getting to know each other first as friends, or dating as friends first, etc. Maybe starting new relationships with old friends, say from childhood/school/teen/college years!

Just some ideas. But let's see what the Aquarius ingress brings.

Last edited:
@Penguin Trauma - yes, from everything I’ve read from others about the dating scene, commitment is actually an extremely toxic concept: The moment you even express it, you become suspect. You have to be promiscuous first, before committing later: You get a lot more respect from women, too, when you’re dating more than one at a time (and they know it, too.)

I’ve certainly had a fair number of dates cancelled for the most spurious reasons, with the expectation that I just reschedule (one woman even cancelled within 45 minutes of the date, on a whim, and she just expected me to reschedule! I just told her off with a fairly emphatic voice message on WhatsApp, and said I wasn’t going to bother making time for her again.)

In turn, my policy is simply that a first date is a one-time offer: Why? If you don’t place a premium on your own time, you can’t expect anyone else to treat it with respect. It’s like self-love. As above, so below; as within, so without: I think the lesson behind my own dating experince is to simply respect my own time more, move on and look for a better quality of person in terms of relationships. Unsuitable people will simply filter themselves out - we just need to develop the consciousness to appreciate this.

After all, if someone can’t even manage a date without failing to keep an appointment, how on Earth do they expect to handle the rigours of a serious relationship? Dating needs to be more deliberate and strategic - and far less accidental - because the consequences of choosing an inappropriate mate can be severe. Trust me, I’m a divorcee: I speak from experience!

It’s not just dates, though: I also organise several Meetup groups in Zürich (including working with other event hosts), and most people today are not at all reliable: You can count on ~70-90% of people to sign up for a free event, and then simply not turn up. When I organised events on meetin.org, back in 2005-2012 (that’s how I met my ex-wife, actually), you could generally assume that 90-100% of RSVPs would actually turn up. It’s now gotten to the point where I end up charging a nominal deposit for events that actually require me to plan something (i.e. if I do a night restaurant event on a ZSG ship that requires prepayment for all passengers). I will also mercilessly kick and ban members from that Meetup group if they RSVP as yes, and don’t turn up without an explanation.

@etherea travelled four hours (each way) to come and see me in Birmingham. I doubt she would have done that if she didn’t know me reasonably well, because it’s one hell of a waste of time if the person you’re meeting decides to cancel on a whim. But this world works on commitment: Imagine how you’d feel if you’d booked an airline ticket, and the airline simply cancelled your flight because they decided to do things another way at the last minute? You could never plan anything of value without reliability or commitment!

Many people complain about not being taken seriously - but they don’t act in a way that engenders credibility. Just as you wouldn’t buy a car from a random man on the street, you don’t give your time to people you know will likely not value it. This is far more than just dating, and I think the movement of Pluto into Aquarius means a lot more than just friendship: It’s a transformation of groups and society in general, and I’ll agree with you - it’s long due.