Is this 'yes' answer?

scala

I have a question, please.

In horary, Moon is 10 pisces 40, Sun is 10 cancer 20,
is this still considered " Yes" answer aspect ?

Or "No" answer, because Moon'40 already past Sun's 20 ?

Appreciate your help in advance.

I have a question, please.

In horary, Moon is 10 pisces 40, Sun is 10 cancer 20,
is this still considered " Yes" answer aspect ?

Or "No" answer, because Moon'40 already past Sun's 20 ?

Appreciate your help in advance.
from the ADF to the chart, the Moon has passed the trine, so you need to consider the next aspect between the two. I am not sure if there is a figure to consider after the aspect is completed. Also, look for the other rulers, which can confirm the answer or not.

Hi Scala, a chart is needed to answer your question and also the question you asked :)
Hi Vineta,

As a matter of fact,I don't have a chart.
I put out just example of my question I had before.
But I realized now my simply put question of
'Yes' or 'No' was a bit misleading!

Thank you for taking your time to look at my question! :)
Have a nice weekend, Vineta.

Ah ok, I understand now, it was a question without having a chart:)

Then I would say, if the aspect is separating, then the answer is a “no”

from the ADF to the chart, the Moon has passed the trine, so you need to consider the next aspect between the two. I am not sure if there is a figure to consider after the aspect is completed. Also, look for the other rulers, which can confirm the answer or not.
Hi Lunasel,

Ok, so the Moon has passed the trine.
Makes sense!
I was not sure since both of them are in the zone of
10 degrees so that it was still regarded as trine or not.
I'm glad my wondering is cleared now.

And I understood the rest of your explanation(s),
thank you so much!! :giggle:

Have a great weekend, Lunasel.

Horary astrology follows logic. It's like an iq-test, you must set logical priorities, what's more important, what's less, and different levels, and between all these, find the solution quickly. So there is somehow a point system. For a yes or no there it is not only 1 aspect, that's too easy in normal life. Following this priority system, if there is 1 aspect, a good aspect means much more than whether it's seperating or applying. In this case it's only 10 minutes? This is somehow "cazimi" which is traditionally a good thing.

Horary astrology follows logic. It's like an iq-test, you must set logical priorities, what's more important, what's less, and different levels, and between all these, find the solution quickly. So there is somehow a point system. For a yes or no there it is not only 1 aspect, that's too easy in normal life. Following this priority system, if there is 1 aspect, a good aspect means much more than whether it's seperating or applying. In this case it's only 10 minutes? This is somehow "cazimi" which is traditionally a good thing.
Hi Roman,
I saw your advice today. Sorry for my late reply!
Yes, you are so right that we should not jump instantly to conclusion of yes or no answer
by judging from only one aspect. Good reminder, thank you!

About that great cazimi, I thought it applies to only conjunction....am I wrong?